Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

:D i can offer him a Italian lunch if he come in italy 

Yeeeeeeeeeeees captain!!!!! Original Italian Pizza with pepperoni and cheeeeeeese, Ravioli, Lasagne, Tagliatelle huuuuum, Carbonara :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :hyper: !!! OK OK it's enough i don't want to be hungry now :chef:   :D

Hey fellows, 

I have a working FX 6300 / HD 7750 based working Mavericks , as I have a gigabyte motherboard which supports UEFI and I am interested in using Ozmosis but I am not able to figure it out on how to use it or install it in the BIOS , i checked the videos posted on youtube from the Ozmosis installation but still could not manage it. 

If anyone can guide me , that would be great.

Hey fellows, 

I have a working FX 6300 / HD 7750 based working Mavericks , as I have a gigabyte motherboard which supports UEFI and I am interested in using Ozmosis but I am not able to figure it out on how to use it or install it in the BIOS , i checked the videos posted on youtube from the Ozmosis installation but still could not manage it. 

Hi!

I don't know if the Ozmosis can work with your AMD FX6300 EVEN if you have an GIGABYTE board! Any way, you can check out here, there's my video on YouTube, it's in french, but you can walk trough the steps until you finished.

Hi!

I don't know if the Ozmosis can work with your AMD FX6300 EVEN if you have an GIGABYTE board! Any way, you can check out here, there's my video on YouTube, it's in french, but you can walk trough the steps until you finished.

Thanks man i will surely check this out.

• Like 1

Hi,

i hope this evening i will flash. ;)

After patching .data and .reloc, I diassemble with Hopper and i can see full DSDT with good file size.

Now i must patch all references to data in code, it's very long because of many references.

I don't know if i will be able to do in automatic because i need to write a disassembler to do this on the fly.

Fred

• Like 4

Hey fellows, 

Can you read first post of this thread , xpam explain howto and is very simple, you need a windows machine to use mmtool bit you need a osx machine to use kext2ffs that we need for integrate kexts on bios, in which kind of mobo do you want try ozmosis? post your model and i try to do bios for you.

Hi,

After patching .data and .reloc, I diassemble with Hopper and i can see full DSDT with good file size.

Now i must patch all references to data in code, it's very long because of many references.

I don't know if i will be able to do in automatic because i need to write a disassembler to do this on the fly.

Fred

finger crossed :D we say GO FRED! GO FRED! 

• Like 1

Hi,

Fred

Hi FredWst!

We really wish you all goes well, and a good courage!!! :yes:  ^_^  :D  :thumbsup_anim:  ;)

Thanks man i will surely check this out.

Hi! 

As Aigors says, we need to know which GIGABYTE mother-board you use, then we can know which kext you have to install and even which patch to use for the DSDT :yes:  ^_^

Hi,

Fred

If you have the chance use IDA for disassembling. I think Hopper is a pain in the a...  :wink_anim:

because when i try to edit the tools say me: wrong bios you can try by yourself, download mmtool launch it chose your bios file, see what happens 

Hi fellows, after many trying i cant be able to loda my own dsdt even if i put in /volumes/efi/Efi/quo/Acpi/load or /Volumes/efi/Efi/QuoDarwin/Acpi/load there are some limitation? the patched DSDT must be in a specifici format? i use DSDT.aml i savd in acpi binary language, there are some size limitation? 

i become stupid about understand why dsdt cant be load 

Many thanks 

Hi, thanks for the answer, but even if i have only one disk it seems that DSDT cant be loaded, in last realease of ozmosis i can see load from bios default followed by GUID of module AmiBoardInfo.

Hi, thanks for the answer, but even if i have only one disk it seems that DSDT cant be loaded, in last realease of ozmosis i can see load from bios default followed by GUID of module AmiBoardInfo.

Hi Aigors!

The path to put your DSDT is:

Disk0s1\Efi\Quo\Acpi\Load\:

Do you have Two folders in the EFI partition: APPLE and Quo? :worried_anim:

But Load from bios default followed by GUID of module AmiBoardInfo indicate that the osmosis has detected your DSDT.aml, and have 2 modified DSDT? :worried_anim:  First one in: "Load" path and the second in "AmiBoardInfo.ffs"?. :worried_anim:

Any way can you upload your bios and DSDT to see what happened

Thanks, yes, i have two folder, Quo and QuoDarwin. but if i use MACIASL to check if dsdt is rigth, i see only from bios, how i'm so sure? because if i try to compile i get a lot of waring and one error 

Thanks, yes, i have two folder, Quo and QuoDarwin. but if i use MACIASL to check if dsdt is rigth, i see only from bios, how i'm so sure? because if i try to compile i get a lot of waring and one error 

Hi Aigors!

You can try this attached AmiBoardInfo.ffs allready patched for your board, or try the DSDT.aml, but think always use one of this two files not two in same time, and you have to use InjectorKext.ffs of Ozmosis because he make injection for your ALC892!. Hope if it works :yes:  ^_^

AmiBoardInfo+DSDT-Z87N-Wifi.zip

Hi Aigors!

You can try this attached AmiBoardInfo.ffs allready patched for your board, or try the DSDT.aml, and you have to use InjectorKext.ffs of Ozmosis because he make injection for your ALC892!. Hope if it works :yes:  ^_^

does it work with h87n wifi?

Hi Aigors!

You can try this attached AmiBoardInfo.ffs allready patched for your board, or try the DSDT.aml, but think always use one of this two files not two in same time, and you have to use InjectorKext.ffs of Ozmosis because he make injection for your ALC892!. Hope if it works :yes:  ^_^

Can u share InjectorKext.ffs  that makes injection for  ALC892?