Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

hi xp,

could you make for me another AmiBoardinfo.ffs with full patched DSDT

TIA

Why u cant do it alone now ?

u have all tools u need.

There its no need to write single line anymore...

use fred tool and maciasl with pjalm patches and u are good to go.

try it alone,if u stuck somewhere then ask for help here.

• Like 2

Why u cant do it alone now ?

u have all tools u need.

There its no need to write single line anymore...

use fred tool and maciasl with pjalm patches and u are good to go.

try it alone,if u stuck somewhere then ask for help here.

I totaly agree, now everyone can fix DSDT errors by himself, it's' easy, i dont have any experience with DSDT but with the huge work of Pjalm, toleda and others, it's' very easy fix DSDT for most of our mainboards

I think GA mobo are the best for our hackintosh, they dont need pmpatched the dont need nvram fixing asrock and asus need pmpatch and nvram fix if you dont want use editing of ozmosisdefault.

i'm playin with GA-Z77MX-D3H-TH, has two thunderbolt onboard and fit very well in micro atx case, in my opinion the are two little problems, network card ( Athereos ) and audio VT2021 they are very hard to fix in rigth way, with network i had some problem during hard file transfer, I.E. time machine restore, machine stuck without kernel panic, simply reboot, audio need to be inserted in DSDT after, you have to use a dedicated kext.

But if doesent matter the use of onboard audio, i think could be ok, you have a perfect DSDT that fits in your repo 

The same of mine :D i'm playing with GA to build a hack for one my friend when i will finish i will start my personal build with GA-Z87N-WIFI 8 Gbyte ram 250 Gigabyte ssd disk gtx660 2 giga and another 500 Gb disk with windows for lanparty only 

Sounds good, I havn't been to a Lan Party in years lol

:D it's' funny, me and my friends sometimes go out for a week-end in a place in the country, we call this agriturismo, it's' a sort of rural place where you can relax yourself eat a good food, we take with us ours pc, switch, lan cabling monitor keyboard, mouse, and we play for instance Call Of duty, or leveling up some Wow character, or simply study programming and so on.

been working hard to get the new site up so havn't had much time to play with ozmosis lately but I finally went and got a GA mobo in hopes it will work.

AAAAAHHHHHH!
Finally you got GIGABYTE, welcome sir: :D  ^_^  :thumbsup_anim: !
PJALM! I totally agree with you when you say Asus ROG = Geekbenching, speed and games. 

But I assure you that I had thrown two ASUS MoBo in garbage with ASUS GT 640 graphics card, BECAUSE they did not exceed 1 ½ years of use.  

But, once i had tried a Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3, very used and purchased from EBAY, which is "always" until now running Mountain lion and all the mac games with a lovely GIGABYTE GTX 570 and a Intel Q9650 mounted for my nephew. Now i'm convinced, that really GIGABYTE use quality components and as you just said the "sound", i swear that, now i listen to a music that i did not listen long time ago.

I hope it will make you happy for your work  :yes:

Well I also only use ATI GFX, nvr nVidia. I guess i just take well care of my comps or just had great luck, my Rampage II Extreme with i7-920 still runs amazing and is over 5 years old.

But like I said this GA mobo is only for playing with Ozmosis nothing more, my dev system is and allways will be my ASUS rigs.

Hi folks, i need to install snow leopard for one my friend, someone have tryied to install sno with ozmosis? if yes, can i have some input? 

I have prepared usb key, added Injectorkext and disablerkext from oz bios, when i try to boot with this usb key, i only see first white screen with grey apple and nothing happens  :worried_anim:

Hi folks, i need to install snow leopard for one my friend, someone have tryied to install sno with ozmosis? if yes, can i have some input? 

I have prepared usb key, added Injectorkext and disablerkext from oz bios, when i try to boot with this usb key, i only see first white screen with grey apple and nothing happens  :worried_anim:

We first need input on what hardware u try to install.

if its haswell then u need custom_kernel.

We first need input on what hardware u try to install.

if its haswell then u need custom_kernel.

GAZ77MX-D3H-TH 

CPU Intel i5-3770k