Jump to content
InsanelyMac Forum

unexpected_eof

Donators
  • Content count

    43
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About unexpected_eof

  • Rank
    InsanelyMac Protégé
  1. unexpected_eof

    OZMTool - An Ozmosis Toolbox

    I would avoid cross-compilation as long as you haven't established a working native environment. I cannot assist for windows as I have only setup QT for mac and to be honest it was a pain in the a...
  2. unexpected_eof

    OZMTool - An Ozmosis Toolbox

    The last time I have used version 5.4 of QT (mac version of QT has no probs with dll files). Have you used the build script or the QT-Creator?
  3. unexpected_eof

    OZMTool - An Ozmosis Toolbox

    If you have some experience in QT development - have a go
  4. unexpected_eof

    Ozmosis

    @pmcnano IMHO kext are better maintained in EFI partition
  5. unexpected_eof

    Ozmosis

    seems reasonable - i have no clue what went wrong
  6. unexpected_eof

    Ozmosis

    do you have some MMtool report for your flash file?
  7. unexpected_eof

    Ozmosis

    strange - what Oz version have you flashed? And that same AppleALC (without modifications) works fine in EFI partition?
  8. unexpected_eof

    Ozmosis

    sure - depends on the GUID
  9. unexpected_eof

    Ozmosis

    I think,this topic is better discussed in AppleALC thread But, what does "bdmesg | fgrep AppleALC" show?
  10. unexpected_eof

    AppleALC — dynamic AppleHDA patching

    I can confirm: stripped version 1.0.6 (without plugins) and modded plist works great in EFI folder for Ozmosis
  11. unexpected_eof

    AppleALC — dynamic AppleHDA patching

    Can you please attach the new plist?
  12. unexpected_eof

    Ozmosis

    Have you already used Disk-Arbitrator to disable unwanted mounts?
  13. unexpected_eof

    Ozmosis

    It's "only" CoreStorage = Apple-Raid, Hybrid-Drive, FileVault, ...
  14. unexpected_eof

    Ozmosis

    ... or just being polite and give the things they need http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/gLuTdr9a/file.html
  15. unexpected_eof

    Ozmosis

    If anyone is interested in the new Defaults.plist for 1669: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"> <plist version="1.0"> <dict> <key>Defaults:1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101</key> <dict> <key>BootEntryTemplate</key> <string>$label</string> <key>DarwinCoreStorageTemplate</key> <string>$label</string> <key>DarwinDiskTemplate</key> <string>$label</string> <key>DarwinRecoveryDiskTemplate</key> <string>$label ($platform.$major.$minor)</string> <key>LinuxDiskOptionTemplate</key> <string>initrd=$initramfs root=$root ro quiet</string> <key>LinuxDiskTemplate</key> <string>Linux $build</string> <key>LinuxRescueDiskTemplate</key> <string>Linux Rescue</string> <key>LinuxRescueOptionTemplate</key> <string>initrd=$initramfs root=$root ro quiet</string> </dict> <key>Defaults:4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102</key> <dict> <key>BaseBoardAssetTag</key> <string>Base Board Asset Tag#</string> <key>BaseBoardSerial</key> <string>CK84593EXYL</string> <key>BiosDate</key> <string>02/29/08</string> <key>BiosVersion</key> <string>MP31.88Z.006C.B05.0802291410</string> <key>BoardVersion</key> <string>Proto1</string> <key>ChassisAssetTag</key> <string>Asset Tag#</string> <key>EnclosureType</key> <integer>7</integer> <key>FirmwareFeatures</key> <integer>2147488791</integer> <key>FirmwareFeaturesMask</key> <integer>3221487415</integer> <key>FirmwareRevision</key> <integer>65546</integer> <key>FirmwareVendor</key> <string>Apple</string> <key>Manufacturer</key> <string>Apple Inc.</string> <key>ProcessorSerial</key> <string>CK0020DZE1D</string> <key>ProductFamily</key> <string>MacPro</string> <key>ProductId</key> <string>Mac-F42C88C8</string> <key>ProductName</key> <string>MacPro3,1</string> <key>SystemSKU</key> <string>System SKU#</string> <key>SystemSerial</key> <string>CK84593EXYL</string> <key>SystemVersion</key> <string>1.0</string> </dict> <key>Timestamp</key> <integer>0</integer> <key>Version</key> <string>1.0.1</string> </dict> </plist>
×