3:         Microsoft Reserved                         16.8 MB    disk0s3
   4:       Microsoft Basic Data Windows 10              53.7 GB    disk0s4
   5:       Microsoft Basic Data Arquivos                396.2 GB   disk0s5
/dev/disk1 (internal, physical):
   #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER
   0:     FDisk_partition_scheme                        *160.0 GB   disk1
   1:                 DOS_FAT_32 BACKUP                  160.0 GB   disk1s1
sh-3.2# 

I formatted and installed the Mac and Windows again, this time used the Ozmosis for installing.

The GUI works when installed only Mac OS or if disable the HD with Windows in the Bios.

I asked you to list the EFI partition files/folders, not hard drives partitions which is done by DarwinDumper too, better I ask blackosx to include on new DD version instead...

Plus I don't see how you disable Windows hdd since you are dual-booting from same hdd..

Not related with this bug, looks like you have a lot to learn starting with how to install/dualboot  Windows/OSX, you can read about that HERE

@King,

Thank you for the xmass present. I've been playing around with it and need help. Its probably something I did but I never could get the EDK Shell to load by clicking it  in the GUI (even the last oz version). Even with a 4 finger  reset. With  the last Oz release I could  hit 'F8' and get into the boot menu and select it but this time EDK shell selection gets ignored and the default OS loads. Was able to get into the shell on  the last oz release as it was on my other dual bios switch, upon which I hot switched back to new oz  release bios. Gigabyte dual bios lets you switch on the fly and I have 1669 on bios A and xmas Oz on Bios B. So once in a working shell I used BCFG to manually create boot entries to Hermit shell in the efi partition and even to my Ubuntu partition. Seems like xmass Oz  makes boot entries to Linux but selecting it did nothing but give some sort of weird reference ram error message. No problems with Windows or Captitan loading. Though my bcfg reference to the grubx64 file loaded up Ubuntu. Not sure what may be at fault?

Thanks

ozxmass-bios.zip

Also noticed that the Oz boot menu is restricted to eight boot menu items with the extra ones going off the screen to the right. The ninth one can still be selected even though you can't see it. Cool if they would scroll to the left with arrow keys. Not bad non the less.

To all, before starting reporting "bugs" make sure you do your job proper first, and also do not "decide" by yourself what files are required or not.

attachicon.gif Z77MD3H.F16.OZ167X-MASS.zip

.. I've been playing around with it and need help....

That ^^ is all help I know to do, I show example for how to do it and instead you did this:

post-53345-0-30211500-1451421830_thumb.png

Also noticed that the Oz boot menu is restricted to eight boot menu items with the extra ones going off the screen to the right. The ninth one can still be selected even though you can't see it. Cool if they would scroll to the left with arrow keys. Not bad non the less.

Ozmosis User Interface is in beta stage, scroll as many other features are not yet implemented, it was a X-MASS gift, take it as is or leave it...

I'm sorry. Was first attempt at injecting kexts. Thousand pardons. Will not happen again. Thank you King. Appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

Edit: I cleaned up the rom file and deleted all those  extra repeat guid kexts and reflashed. Still can't run Hermitshell. So I ran Darwin Dumper and attached the dump.

Thanks

2nd Edit:

Anyone know how to hide partitions in Oz? For that matter is there any documentation on the key string values in Defaults.plist that Oz recognizes? Such as the 'Hide' key  in Clover for example... Thanks again

DarwinDumper_2.9.9.2_Ozmosis_1.03.167X-MASS_Cap_david.zip

Way better then before, still looks like you are the "duplicate master":

03:836 00:000 Validated Boot0005 "Built-In EDK Shell"
03:836 00:000  MemoryMapped(0xB,0xCCA2B004,0xCD8E0003)/FvFile(C57AD6B7-0515-40A8-9D21-551652854E37) (0x30)
03:836 00:000 Validated Boot0007 "Hermit Shell"
03:836 00:000  PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1F,0x2)/Sata(0x0,0xFFFF,0x0)/HD(1,GPT,103924D6-0DB0-4FA7-9914-B51F3B59205F,0x28,0x64000)/\EFI\efis\HShell64.efi (0x7C)

If you expect to boot "Hermit Shell" using the UI button, it will not work, that is for the built-in EDK Shell(that is HermitShellX64 you added correctly in firmware), for your custom added boot-entries use motherboard built-in boot-manager F12 or whatever.

Having stuff like this:

12:312 00:000 Injecting AppleHDADisabler.kext "Driver-2B12000" 0x7A4C bytes
12:312 00:000 Injecting VoodooHDA.kext "Driver-2B1A000" 0x320B1 bytes
12:322 00:003 Injecting VoodooHDA "Driver-2BCB000" (0xA7A62000) 207748 bytes

Will cause only trouble, I don't see why you are loading AppleHDADisabler.kext and VoodooHDA.kext from ESP when you inject VoodooHDA from firmware.

There is no "hide" feature on Oz UI, only documentation avail at this moment is HERE

To Fred,

Thank you for the new Kext2FFS command file. It worked perfectly and I the GUIDs were each unique and did not conflict with Oz modules. Also didn't get any errors from UEFITool either.

Way to go!

can anyone please make me a rom with the latest ozmosis loaded with theme and the shell and the smcemulator.

i couldn't succeeded at making it with both MMTool and UEFITool.

MMTool: error getting firmware version

UEFITool: invalid Uefi

the motherboard is Gigabyte Z87X-D3H

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4518#bios

can anyone please make me a rom with the latest ozmosis loaded with theme and the shell and the smcemulator.

i couldn't succeeded at making it with both MMTool and UEFITool.

MMTool: error getting firmware version

UEFITool: invalid Uefi

the motherboard is Gigabyte Z87X-D3H

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4518#bios

Hi,

You should have to compress CORE_DXE to get more space in BIOS.

I have done for you, you can now inject OZ.  :yes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/46lxk7lfeyp6g6v/Z87XD3H-CoreDXECompress.F9.zip?dl=0

edit : does not work need to make more space.

Fred

Hi,

You should have to compress CORE_DXE to get more space in BIOS.

I have done for you, you can now inject OZ.  :yes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/46lxk7lfeyp6g6v/Z87XD3H-CoreDXECompress.F9.zip?dl=0

edit : does not work need to make more space.

Fred

Thanks. Still the same errors pops up when i try to insert the theme and the shell. even in a different partitions.

Tusskan Take it!

Thanks for trying to help , but this one doesn't contain the theme and the Hermitshell

The problem is that motherboand has only 64 MBit flash, so you have to copy Theme into Oz EFI partition and try to insert only shell. Even if you compress CORE_DXE isn't enough space to fit all the content.

where i can download/conver the ffs to efi?

Copy to efi partition and see if it works!

/EFI

/Oz (Defaults.plist, OzmosisHorizontalTheme.bin goes IN here)

after puting it in the specified place as you suggested , it doesn't work. After pressing the HOME button it only shows blackscreen with nothing.

The theme file posted by Kynyo doesn't look right.

Open Z77MD3H.F16.OZ167X-MASS.ROM in Coderush's UEFITool. Locate OzmosisHorizontalTheme, expand the section then right-click on 'Raw section' and select 'Extract body' from the menu. Save as filename Theme.bin then place in EFI System Partition/EFI/Oz/

post-331032-0-87935300-1451583724_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

The theme file posted by Kynyo doesn't look right.

Open Z77MD3H.F16.OZ167X-MASS.ROM in Coderush's UEFITool. Locate OzmosisHorizontalTheme, expand the section then right-click on 'Raw section' and select 'Extract body' from the menu. Save as filename Theme.bin then place in EFI System Partition/EFI/Oz/

attachicon.gifscreenshot.jpg

Thanks, this one worked for me. How to Extract/Load HermitShellX64 from ESP?