Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

You can do exactly the same that explain BlackOsx, except you must point on PE32 and save as .efi.

Fred

I Extracted the file as you stated, but it didn't work after i put it in the same folder as Theme.bin and it was named HermitShellX64.efi .

Thanks for the new Oz release!

For anyone with interest... Here's my ASRock Z77 Professional-M 2.00 UEFI.rom injected with Ozmosis 167X-Mass:

You will need your own Defaults.plist in /EFI/Oz/

Oz167x-ASRockZ77ProM-20.rom.zip

Includes:

EnhancedFAT.ffs

ExtFS.ffs

HermitShellX64.ffs

HFSPlus.ffs

Ozmosis.ffs

OzmosisHorizontalTheme.ffs

PartitionDxe.ffs

SmcEmulatorKext.ffs

Enjoy,

Robert aka Mrengles

Hi 

I need some help .After flashing my bios into ozmosis 167X my screen stays black ( ) 

P+R doesn't help much either . 

I'm on bios F7 ( http://www.gigabyte.co.nl/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5383&dl=#bios

Gigabyte Ga Z97X Gaming 3 rev 1.1 

Hi 

I need some help .After flashing my bios into ozmosis 167X my screen stays black ( ) 

P+R doesn't help much either . 

I'm on bios F7 ( http://www.gigabyte.co.nl/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5383&dl=#bios

Gigabyte Ga Z97X Gaming 3 rev 1.1 

Post question here!!!!

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/303569-ozmosis-modded-bios-repository/

• Like 1

so i have a black screen issues again i tried it all reset nvram even wiped out my old esp for oz nothing would work i am hoping a new oz build comes soon the last two have been buggy if it helps the back screen is a backup reset nvram screen 

Like I saw in pictures and confirmed by your modified ROM, you did all wrong(or who made the rom)...

Dunno who told you to put those outside the nested volume, I think if you look on AOS BIOS is pretty much clear where those belong to be put, and that is inside the nested volume.

Anyway, for the first and the last time I made a ROM to show you and anybody else who don't know, how it should be done, including the MMTOOL report before/after so you can compare.

To all, before starting reporting "bugs" make sure you do your job proper first, and also do not "decide" by yourself what files are required or not.

attachicon.gifZ77MD3H.F16.OZ167X-MASS.zip

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ALL USERS AND LONG LIFE AND MUCH HAPPINESS

d38935ed47.jpg

hold down + alt after you see GUI!!!!

Hi bro,sorry for my bad english,happy new year!

i have an problem about the gigabyte z170:

i replace the fat and PartitionDxe with the 167X-MASS's, insert Ozmois , OzmosisDefaults , OzmosisHorizontalTheme , SmcEmulatorKext , HfsPlus , then i flash and reboot,press down the F12,but there isn't any mac partition,only win's

How can i fix this,make it work,thanks

post-1428044-0-25873600-1452581334_thumb.jpg

I need help. I generated the SSDD in ssdtPRGen.sh. Then use uefitool to extract SSDD from the BIOS.

Help paste SSDD created in ssdtPRGen.sh in SSDD of BIOS.

You got the wrong ssdt from bios, you need the "CpuPm" table.

To get the correct table, you can use this Tool.

At the beginning of my tests, I put the hole scope 'Scope (\_PR) { ... }' from the generated ssdt at the end of my ssdt but inside the DefinitionBlock.

Now I simply replace my ssdt with the generated one and all is fine too, but it's an OS X only system...

And what a way to replace ssdd you use?

I use the UEFITool to replace SSDT-CpuPm.aml. For my board I have to search for GUID 299141BB-211A-48A5-92C0-6F9A0A3A006E

And replace raw 0 with SSDT-CpuPm.aml

If you use uefiTableExtract to extract your tables, you can found the correct GUID for your MB in AML/filelist.txt

SSDT-CpuPm.aml
./H81MHD3.F6.dump/2 BIOS region/2 8C8CE578-8A3D-4F1C-9935-896185C32DD3/0 FV_MAIN_NESTED/0 Compressed section/0 Volume image section/0 8C8CE578-8A3D-4F1C-9935-896185C32DD3/18 299141BB-211A-48A5-92C0-6F9A0A3A006E/0 Compressed section/0 Raw section/body.bin

Hi, after many days of trying & searching different forums I feel like asking help :)

anyone willing to compile me a working ozmbios here? Specs and some additional info in my signature & for those of interest my kexts from Clover, SSDT-s from RampageDev & unpatched DSDT from origin/ just in case + my so far working bios file with samsung SM951 bootmodule which I extracted from AsRock z97 bios. http://1drv.ms/1OgPc9r

I've tried different versions of Ozmosis (for each version I compiled 2 versions with OZMtool0.3 & also manually with UEFItool) and had some luck only with version 1479 where I was able to see hfs+ volumes on boot. Both 1699 & 167 didn't recognize mac volumes. Version 1479 helped with booting time compared to Clover, but after switching on nVidia WebDrivers I got stuck with apple logo hanging on about 20% of the white line loaded. First boot with osx display drivers enabled was ok. One other weird issue is that even when I save my bootorded in bios after restart it always chooses windows as the first option. There is probably something I'm not doing right!?

Also my SM951 via PCIe adatper (6dollars on ebay, ordered a Fujitsu carrier board from Germany with 2*m.2 slots and x8 gen3 to try RAID0 with two SM951 for insane speed) is as a backup for now, because somewhy I cannot get decent speed with it in any available PCIe slots. Only about 1/3 of SataIII speeds via Blackmagic Diskbench

thank you all in advance

I use the UEFITool to replace SSDT-CpuPm.aml. For my board I have to search for GUID 299141BB-211A-48A5-92C0-6F9A0A3A006E

And replace raw 0 with SSDT-CpuPm.aml

If you use uefiTableExtract to extract your tables, you can found the correct GUID for your MB in AML/filelist.txt

SSDT-CpuPm.aml
./H81MHD3.F6.dump/2 BIOS region/2 8C8CE578-8A3D-4F1C-9935-896185C32DD3/0 FV_MAIN_NESTED/0 Compressed section/0 Volume image section/0 8C8CE578-8A3D-4F1C-9935-896185C32DD3/18 299141BB-211A-48A5-92C0-6F9A0A3A006E/0 Compressed section/0 Raw section/body.bin

Thank you.

I got to insert the generated ssdt in the BIOS.
But speedstep not operate normally.
post-1362193-0-47868000-1452677694_thumb.png