OS X 10.9 DP's builds

fantomas

634 posts in this topic

In DP2 i still have splash and white screen before login to desktop with my HD 6870 even editing ATI / AMD Framebuffer Personality...i can't fix. In the new appleHDA applied the old patch and works including HDMI but this time I get 1 Sound assertion "" ERROR. I notice the safari slower redirect pages, including downloads, etc...otherwise everything seems to be working even with some bugs.

Hi does anyone experiencing this issue on Mavericks DP2 (kindly see photo below) when hitting space bar to preview a photo. 

looking on the logs it is saying this...

6/26/13 12:46:17.871 AM Preview[518]: It does not make sense to draw an image when [NSGraphicsContext currentContext] is nil.  This is a programming error. Break on void _NSWarnForDrawingImageWithNoCurrentContext() to debug.  This will be logged only once.  This may break in the future.

ScreenShot2013-06-26at63625AM_zps7931c80

No, desktop, it's a Cambridge Silicon bluetooth USB adapter. Unfortunately, my netbook, since it's Atom, won't run Mavericks for the moment.

All the best!

Thanks for the info. BTW, is your bluetooth supporting 3 or more fingers gestures? I've heard that AR5B195 which contains AR9285(WiFi) and AR3011(BT) doesn't support up to 3 fingers gestures.

Hi does anyone experiencing this issue on Mavericks DP2 (kindly see photo below) when hitting space bar to preview a photo. 

looking on the logs it is saying this...

6/26/13 12:46:17.871 AM Preview[518]: It does not make sense to draw an image when [NSGraphicsContext currentContext] is nil.  This is a programming error. Break on void _NSWarnForDrawingImageWithNoCurrentContext() to debug.  This will be logged only once.  This may break in the future.

ScreenShot2013-06-26at63625AM_zps7931c80

Yep......got the same damn thing...and my opencl wavey thingy is about 1/5th to 1/10th of what it is in ML.

I just did it

OS X Mavericks boot without any issue

I don't know if it's just an impression but now I have no more Finder's crash since I deleted it   :lol:

LOL. This discovery will grant you the Nobel Prize!

• Like 1

nyolc8, on 26 Jun 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:snapback.png

Fail:

attachicon.gifKépernyőfotó 2013-06-26 - 10.04.42.jpg

(in Accessibility > mouse & trackpad > options button)

Looks fine here...

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-940427-0-21617900-1372246909_thumb.
  •  

Looks fine here...

in my system good too..

Has anyone noticed this:

AppleKextExcludeList.kext

Is it new? It seems to ha a lot of hackintosh kexts in the info.plist.

included kext of cs5 i believe, i see something in there, wifi, and more, not only hackintosh.... is infinite...ahahaha

i be delete him, and delete alls caches, not problem for here in two hours. 

permissions repair good.

@xmen107 that is present at times with my 6870 at the login screen, thought it was just myself that was experiencing it.

You also have black splash screen? I think this happens because it changes the resolution before entering the desktop. But in Geekbench greatly improved, I get + - 100 scores higher increased from 8012 to 8104. I have not tested it in Cinebench...

look:

http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/2095593

Very good...lol