Clover Themes

Slice
1,844 posts in this topic

Just a little question,

can you create dynamic themes like ps4 themes? it would be nice

:)

Nope. You could create animated icons and logo, but that's about it. No transitions whatsoever.

Well, to be honest.. I was planning to upload this new theme named "HighSierra" on September 25th, but yeah.. we know, on that App*le day I'm pretty sure people will be busy updating their mach with a new macOS release, instead of just install a new theme GUI, LoL :P . Not sure why this theme named "HighSierra", except blurred background (with a little bit darker level) and Selection_big inspired (or borrowed) from 10.13's new Siri.app icon, just a same concept as previous "Clovernity" theme in ellipse icons though.

buuASK9.png

Enjoy:angel_not:

post-826765-0-99906900-1505842388_thumb.png

post-826765-0-42108300-1505842485_thumb.png

• Like 14

Thanks 

sure , will do shortly 

@Badruzeus im big fan of dark theme with crispy colors , really beauty Dark is one of best theme i have ever seen 

Keep it good work  :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks  

Ha haa, unpredictable.. I've even previously marked this theme as "a not serious" one caused of unexpected final result with 1st concept.

But yeah, I'm happy if U're enjoy with it  :lol:. Then, let's see how this theme final result looks like..  :drool:

gtBUuFe.jpg

• Like 2

Hi InsanelymacFans,  :)

Have U ever seen a theme "Like This" before? If U have, I won't upload it to the repo then, LoL.. #JKD

So, here's our new theme named "InsanelyLook" (although, it seems not a closer look but I hope U "Like This")

asMKLjf.png

Plz readme:

About theme name & banner: I use "InsanelyLook" instead of "InsanelyMac" for some reasons, 1st: I don't have any right or permission with proprietary web trademark for using in any publication (although Clover is OpenSource, but the website isn't), 2nd: I think it' s not a good idea to confusing people by using a same name for a theme & the website itself, 3rd: back to point 1 and 2 so I use my own Logo and name for Banner, sorry. Another reason is because this theme also not officially released by InsanelyMac forum, but from it's member.

Theme components: In respect to original web designer, It's true that my theme is inspired by the web front-end; but I rebuilt all of them from scratch (and made the two look different with some changes on coloring, shapes, background, etc).

High Sierra with APFS support? There's "vol_internal_apfs.icns" available on "icons" folder, however I'm not sure if it appears on GUI or doesn't, I my self using 10.13 with HFS+, so plz test it your self.

InsanelyLook theme v1.0 is now available on official theme repo, enjoy & happy hackintosh!  :angel_not:

• Like 4

This is my themes, hope you guys love it

@blackosx, i wanna to know the way to creat font bitmap for clover, if you can tell me, i will appreciate that, tks

I have to say, this is one of my favorite themes ever. I love how simple and clean it is. Great job.

• Like 1

Hello everyone.

Does APFS don’t support Clover theme?

When I update macOS10.13 with APFS I found all the icons became os_mac.icns and no other icns used.

post-1140626-0-31695400-1506880172_thumb.jpg

Before 10.13 the icon shows correct but 10.13 shows incorrect icon for the every volume.

PS:Legacy boot Clover don’t have this problem with APFS.

Hello everyone.

Does APFS don’t support Clover theme?

When I update macOS10.13 with APFS I found all the icons became os_mac.icns and no other icns used.

Before 10.13 the icon shows correct but 10.13 shows incorrect icon for the every volume.

PS:Legacy boot Clover don’t have this problem with APFS.

Uhmmb, it's strange.. I never got this issue on my mach before, but yes.. I'm using Legacy & HFS+ for 10.13.

Also some reports about missing "embedded" theme icons, but they shown properly here.

Are you sure it' s related to APFS and not the ESP? On r422x (which exact rev I don't remember, was too fast testing here) I did install it under 10.13 +APFS, open config.plist using CC v4.51.0, some changed, save it, reboot, and voilaa.. gotta KP. I then boot to Ubuntu, mount EFI partition and just realized that my config.plist was damaged so it became unreadable (thanks to Clover for EFI-Backup feature). However, it was on prev rev, my bad I no longer have logs when it occurred.

#EDIT: I now remember; it was Clover r4225

• Like 1

Uhmmb, it's strange.. I never get this issue on my mach before, but yes.. I'm using Legacy & HFS+ for 10.13.

Also some reports about missing "embedded" theme icons, but they shown properly here.

Are you sure it' s related to APFS and not the ESP? I remember on r422x (which exact rev I don't remember, was too fast testing here) I did install it under 10.13, open config.plist using CC v4.51.0, some changed, save it, reboot, and voilaa.. gotta KP. I then boot to Ubuntu, mount EFI partition and just realized that my config.plist was damaged so it became unreadable (thanks to Clover for EFI-Backup feature). However, it was on prev rev, my bad I no longer have logs when it occurred.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/288685-clover-themes/?p=2486012

Yes i am sure it is related with apfs.

I use same theme between 10.12 and 10.13.10.12 shows correct icons with HFS+ but 10.13 shows incorrect icons with APFS.All the icons became os_mac.icns.

And i have a laptop with Legacy Clover and use also use APFS+10.13 and test the same theme but have no problem with icns.it can show correcy icon such as recoveryHD but my XPS cant show correct icons which use UEFI Clover.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/288685-clover-themes/?p=2486012

Yes i am sure it is related with apfs.

I use same theme between 10.12 and 10.13.10.12 shows correct icons with HFS+ but 10.13 shows incorrect icons with APFS.All the icons became os_mac.icns.

And i have a laptop with Legacy Clover and use also use APFS+10.13 and test the same theme but have no problem with icns.it can show correcy icon such as recoveryHD but my XPS cant show correct icons which use UEFI Clover.

What's theme name used above? Could you give me a link to it?  :)

Tested with APFS in legacy Clover and it also have this problem....

It is a commom problem in APFS filesystem.

Not sure; I my self & also @chris1111 have no problem with installed themes GUI  :)  

Well, to be honest.. I was planning to upload this new theme named "HighSierra" on September 25th, but yeah.. we know, on that App*le day I'm pretty sure people will be busy updating their mach with a new macOS release, instead of just install a new theme GUI, LoL :P . Not sure why this theme named "HighSierra", except blurred background (with a little bit darker level) and Selection_big inspired (or borrowed) from 10.13's new Siri.app icon, just a same concept as previous "Clovernity" theme in ellipse icons though.

buuASK9.png

Enjoy:angel_not:

hi,

could you attach this theme here?

I could not download at sourceforce.

thanks.

Not sure; I my self & also @chris1111 have no problem with installed themes GUI  :)  

But can it be APFS UEFI problem? Cause I am getting same fault. My Preboot, Recovery and Primary HD all using same icon call as "os_mac.icns". I try to change name of the recovery driver icons it does not help. How to fix that problem. I tried your "One" theme  same thing happened all drives are using same icon even I tried your all updated themes same icon again nothing change.

But can it be APFS UEFI problem? Cause I am getting same fault. My Preboot, Recovery and Primary HD all using same icon call as "os_mac.icns". I try to change name of the recovery driver icons it does not help. How to fix that problem. I tried your "One" theme  same thing happened all drives are using same icon even I tried your all updated themes same icon again nothing change.

Oh I got it, not only under UEFI but also Legacy with APFS has this issue as well. I can't explain better but, I think Clover assumes that Preboot & Recovery have a same UUID since they're just volumes inside an APFS Container which is 10.13 MacHDD, and only has one "os_hsierra.icns" for the GUI Entry.

So, do we need to create some new custom icons for these? I can't give a clear answer for now, sorry.

(and maybe, I was wrong; so plz correct it. Thanks).  :)

• Like 2