Clover Themes

Slice
1,844 posts in this topic

it worked on my last monitor 1080p. but now i have 1440p monitor that it seem low resolutions. i changed on config.plist but not change

OFC  :P 1080p is max image size for the background, just replace with this one on ur case (2560x1440).

Maybe if there's free time, I'll create a new theme with 256px icon to fit on the big screen)

• 2 weeks later...

These are 50 Monotype fonts for Clover theme, if U need them:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15TMjrC5uTi0WCVD4sizbmP8B0YNER9zB

(Optimized for Clover dark themes, credits to it's creators that I can't mention them one by one).

Thanks. :)

Fonts list:

AgaveBook-Mono
AnonymousPro
AurulentSans-Mono
BPMono
BrontMono
CamingoCode
CodeNew_Roman
ConsolaMono
CourierPrime
Cousine
CPMono
DroidSans
Edlo
Fantasque-Mono
FiraCode-Retina
FiraMono
Hack
Hasklig
Inconsolata
Inconsolata-LGC
Iosevka-Slab
KawkabMono
Larabie
LiberationMono
LinuxLibertine-Mono
LuxiMono
Mensch
Meslo
Mono-One
Mono-One-S
Monoid
MPlus-One
NK57Mono
NovaMono
OfficeCode_Sharp
OxygenMono
PanicSans
PointFree
ProFontWin
PTMono
RobotoMono
SaxMono
ShareTech-Mono
SourceCode-Pro
Sudo
Telegrama
UbuntuMono
VeraSans
VerilySerif-Mono
WhoisMono

Why font contain cirilic character? no chinese, no korean...

OK, deleted. Glad to know. Thanks. :)

#EDIT: I just realized that all my uploaded themes were using "useless fonts". Oh, not only my themes, but lot of themes.

#EDIT2: Another time, plz learn how to apreciate another works. That is.

I think you take it too personal...I questioned how's that font contain cirilic and not Chinese or Korean. What's that special in cirilic. Thanks for understanding
  • Like 1

I think you take it too personal...I questioned how's that font contain cirilic and not Chinese or Korean. What's that special in cirilic. Thanks for understanding

Because I am Clover creator and I want to have cyrillic characters. They are 33 and easy be placed on the same matrix.

Chinese and korean contains much more characters. Nontheless we made korean font as separate file and separate routine to show them.

If you have propositions about other alpfabets I will hear you.

• Like 1

Because I am Clover creator and I want to have cyrillic characters. They are 33 and easy be placed on the same matrix.

Chinese and korean contains much more characters. Nontheless we made korean font as separate file and separate routine to show them.

If you have propositions about other alpfabets I will hear you.

That's a good argument.

Another fine contribution Badruzeus. Excellent work as always. Thank you :)

One thing I noticed here, and it's visible in your screenshot above too, is the fine keyline around the edge of the icons. I'm sure you don't want this?

post-331032-0-07094000-1511706229_thumb.png

And excellent work supplying your monospaced font pack. Top job again, even if the fonts are seem by some as useless lol ;)

• Like 1

One thing I noticed here, and it's visible in your screenshot above too, is the fine keyline around the edge of the icons. I'm sure you don't want this?

Thanks for report, :) I just realize that got this issue, was using lowest disp brightness when designing so I missed it.

Now it seems solved with this commit.

• Like 1

Have mercy Badruzeus, the EFI partition is too small!

Thanks @Maniac10; U've given me an excellent idea; seriuosly.. to re-compress all of my uploaded themes using 8-bit png which results in 50% or more smaller size, with almost (looks like) same quality though. Also sorry @blackosx, @apianti, @slice etc. for my prev. bad (or wrong) png compression method with it's such worse big files. :)

tMUnHxx.jpg

#EDIT: with almost 30 themes on repo LoL.. so I need a little bit more time to re-compress them; thanks to graphics editor automation feature.

• Like 4