Clover Themes

Slice
1,844 posts in this topic

I hope this is the right place, but when i install the newer versions of clover if i install the BGM theme it is not the updated one from the repo. Can the theme be updated for the Clover installer from the theme repo please.

Probably better in just the discussion topic but if you want the managed theme, use the theme manager. lol

Probably better in just the discussion topic but if you want the managed theme, use the theme manager. lol

I do use the theme manager but thought it be a good idea to have the "Clover" version updated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I do use the theme manager but thought it be a good idea to have the "Clover" version updated.

Not sure the themes should really even be included in the installer anymore. They just bloat the package and aren't maintained as well as the managed themes. You don't need to have any themes installed (although there has been a problem with missing stuff from default theme).

@blackosx,

Not sure if your around here, but I would appreciate if you would sync the themes in package repo with the themes repo.

• Like 1

Hi folks,

Is there any chance of a High Sierra Blur.png for the El Capitan Theme by CosmosCJ please?

Also regarding this theme, how would I get the letter spacing closer together in the menu's as it is in the main menu?

Wide spacing...

attachicon.gifUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a63.jpg

Normal spacing (Which looks better)...

attachicon.gifUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a64.jpg

You can change the "CharWidth" in the theme.plist under the "Font"

<key>CharWidth</key>

<integer>14</integer>

Hello !

does someone know how to get random background images ? I got a simple design with personal pictures that I like to see at startup like this.

It should be new Clover revision if someone make it. Be caution about images size and full folder size.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

"Gothic", it' s just another taste of "Movies" awesome theme.

So, all credits to @chris1111 (yeah, just need enough time for me to create own icons etc. actually, but I'm still far to become creative)

Theme preview:

Download via Box | via Drive

#EDIT: The release version of "Gothic" theme was available Here. Enjoy  :thumbsup_anim:

post-826765-0-56051000-1501119362_thumb.png

post-826765-0-00542100-1501119393_thumb.png

• Like 8

"Gothic", it' s just another taste of "Movies" awesome theme.

So, all credits to @chris1111 (yeah, just need enough time for me to create own icons etc. actually, but I'm still far to become creative)

Theme preview:

Download via Box | via Drive

I really like the anim  :thumbsup_anim: also the background is verry nice B)

• Like 2

I really like the anim  :thumbsup_anim: also the background is verry nice B)

Whoaa thanks..  :P I'm just thinking to make it more "3D" looks a like with my own created icons.. and fyi the theme above has too many frames for "PNG sequence". I've used "ImageOptim" for smaller size but I just realized that "FileOptimizer" (via Wine) is not bad with it' s high compression level (near img quality & smaller size though, or U have another suggestion?).

• Like 1

Whoaa thanks..  :P I'm just thinking to make it more "3D" looks a like with my own created icons.. and fyi the theme above has too many frames for "PNG sequence". I've used "ImageOptim" for smaller size but I just realized that "FileOptimizer" (via Wine) is not bad with it' s high compression level (near img quality & smaller size though, or U have another suggestion?).

You can make an icon with the original Apple icons in the Install macOS High Sierra Beta.app➠ for exemple find Contents Resources /ProductPageIcon_256x256.tiff

convert to .png

Done this with all the install.app. If you do not have them all, tell me and I will send you all the models of icons 

119.png

gather all the icons you need and start the project.

Exemple here with this two model you made png icons  :)

I take a peace of your background :lol:  :P

produc10.png

backgr10.png

backgr11.png

I made one icons x128 convert to icns  :thumbsup_anim:  :D

the result :)

os_hsi11.png

This is the Easy way but you can take the hard way (More personnel and beauty full)

• Like 3

Wow.. I actually like the overall effect of the final theme that you have put together chris1111 :)

However, I hope Badruzeus does not mind you taking over his theme idea. I think it's no longer a theme by Badruzeus but another theme by you. Maybe Badruzeus would have continued the design differently?

I guess the final say so is down to Badruzeus. If he likes it and approves it then I'll add it to the repo.

• Like 2

Guys, any progress with the Clover GUI bugs? You know, the missing checkboxes and radiobuttons with GCCxx (except for the embedded one) and the broken embedded background with XCODE8?

All those are not present if the profile is set to XCODE5.

• Like 1

Wow.. I actually like the overall effect of the final theme that you have put together chris1111 :)

However, I hope Badruzeus does not mind you taking over his theme idea. I think it's no longer a theme by Badruzeus but another theme by you. Maybe Badruzeus would have continued the design differently?

I guess the final say so is down to Badruzeus. If he likes it and approves it then I'll add it to the repo.

LoL  :lol: NP, I really appreciate what @chris1111 has done for sure, for his Movies theme that inspired me, but it' s also true that my theming is already on progress. So, I assumed it was another good idea, no worry. (A little bit OffTopic: To be honest, I've lost my focus on UI since few days ago caused of power outage at my district, technically.. while my laptop is using failed battery). Cheers.  :thumbsup_anim:

Great. Yes chris1111 did a good job I just wanted to be sure you were happy with the theme. Thanks for confirming Badruzeus.

Guys, any progress with the Clover GUI bugs? You know, the missing checkboxes and radiobuttons with GCCxx (except for the embedded one) and the broken embedded background with XCODE8?

Hi Philip Petev

I have not looked any further in to the issues for now. So no news from here.

• Like 2

Only "embedded" theme's backgroud here (has black color on bottom area), using r4129 Legacy built with XCode 8.2.

post-826765-0-08724800-1501332365_thumb.png

preboot.log.zip

You are right,I was too fast, at the start I did, only three icon show a model and encourage Badruzeus and I continued with other icon

I should have stopped after having demonstrate my model example

I am sorry

I edit my previous post
  • Like 1