Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,866 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Jief_Machak said:

I can switch without problems between these 2 themes.

So I can only help if you send me the img you use in Qemu and the exact procedure.

I send my Qemu.img into github  and test.sh which reproduced the problem.

Unpack img.7z.

Mount img.

cd Qemu

./test.sh

2 minutes ago, Slice said:

I send my Qemu.img into github  and test.sh which reproduced the problem.

Unpack img.7z.

Mount img.

cd Qemu

./test.sh

Use the file sharing instead for GitHub ?

7 hours ago, Slice said:

I prefer Pointer arises at each screen and disappear after change screen.

But I afraid static pointer will have images or position from previous screen which is incorrect.

I think I've put it back to static to try. I'm afraid I must have committed it with something else. I don't want to force it. Both options works.

The advantage of sharing is to save memory and to avoid reallocations. I would go with a "setEmpty". Remember with all the Array objects, size is 0 but memory stays allocated, which the next time you need it, it's there.

As we talk before, I always go more for "setEmpty" than destroy and recreate when possible.

I found the error with switch from cesium to embedded. It is my old mistake with pointers on the same place. Once I free first pointer I have not to free second one.

It seems to be better to copy memory. Not good as well. Or make handles: pointer to pointer. Once first is freed and zeroed then second will point to zero.

I committed for now just memory leak to avoid crash.

15 hours ago, exquirentibus said:

After getting 10.15.3 installed, I'm seeing a very strange icon in 5104 CloverHacky for a USB connected SSD that is 10.15.3 bootable?  Should I be concerned?

UEFI drivers
FSInject.efi
FwRuntimeServices.efi
OcQuirks.efi (from OcQuirks rev 17)
OcQuirks.plist
VBoxHfs.efi

from 5104 CloverHacky
UEFI\FileSystem\ApfsDriverLoader.efi

ApfsDriverLoader.efi must be in EFI/CLOVER/Drivers/UEFI like your others efi drivers.

7 hours ago, Matgen84 said:

ApfsDriverLoader.efi must be in EFI/CLOVER/Drivers/UEFI like your others efi drivers. 

Yes, it is located in EFI/CLOVER/Drivers/UEFI.

I had documented where I found it on another thread (getting the right set of working EFI drivers can be tricky for those who only think about them once a year), and should have removed that in this thread.

That strange looking icon (possibly  os_moja.icns  from a Friday post you made?)  seems to appear on different drives at different times, but I don't remember ever seeing it until I upgraded to 10.15.3.  I included the UEFI drivers in case specific ones had a side effect that might explain it?

It's not causing any problems - and probably something I ignorantly changed while experimenting to get 10.15.3 working.  No doubt installing a proper theme or new release will fix it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LAbyOne said:

Hi @vector sigma

seems I have a little troubles building CloverApp after last update

how's that?

422606218_Screenshot2020-03-10at18_56_43.png.8b509c1b7ca9c2c170851dec3a9c3676.png

then just a generic question for @Slice

is it necessary to have QEmu being added to clover when updating build?

No, the build system should exclude qemu from release.

@vector sigma

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Slice said:

No, the build system should exclude qemu from release.

@vector sigma

For the moment I made a copy of SETTINGS_DATA structure in Clover.app. Should be nice to have anything after line 45 (or after 113) in a single header for the future and forgot to link to EDK2 as basic types can be redeclared there.

About qemu ... I'll take a look later as I still did not build Clover to see what should be excluded.. 

Edited by vector sigma

9 minutes ago, telepati said:

Guys I little confused. What is the difference r5105 (11.3 MB) between V2 5105 (9.39MB). Which one should I download?

CloverV2 is the zipped CloverV2 directory. The other one is the pkg + md5 which in case is compressed with the loseless compression algo decided by pkgutil... which is way better than zip... why the difference.

Edited by vector sigma
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vector sigma said:

CloverV2 is the zipped CloverV2 directory. The other one is the pkg + md5 which in case is compressed with the loseless compression algo decided by pkgutil... which is way better than zip... why the difference.

I just asked what is the difference between them because of their size. But you have already done enough explanation. Thank you.

@vector sigma Why does clover.app work even though I didn't choose to run at login? 

1154065307_ScreenShot2020-03-11at00_19_35.png.7619ba291a3e99372c2fafe919034203.png

Edited by telepati

r5105 build good and boot well but only one things on UEFI booting the windows Icon is no seeing in gui clover.

I try different theme with the same result

Thanks anyway for the latest build 

PS: Legacy booting is not an issue

screenshot1.png.5a6d20f0dcce9387b9b3836c78e6e84c.png

Edited by chris1111
Windows Icon
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, chris1111 said:

r5105 build good and boot well but only one things on UEFI booting the windows Icon is no seeing in gui clover.

I try different theme with the same result

Thanks anyway for the latest build 

PS: Legacy booting is not an issue

screenshot1.png.5a6d20f0dcce9387b9b3836c78e6e84c.png

I test latest r5105 build from source (2e598c0) in UEFI booting: there is no issue here for Windows icons

PS: I've to separate hard disk.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matgen84 said:

I test latest r5105 build from source (2e598c0) in UEFI booting: there is no issue here for Windows icons

PS: I've to separate hard disk.

Windows installed UEFI or legacy ?

EDIT***

Latest commit and new build + clear nvram work here for windows icons

Edited by chris1111
new build + clear nvram
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, chris1111 said:

Windows installed UEFI or legacy ?

EDIT***

Latest commit and new build + clear nvram work here for windows icons

Great :thumbsup_anim: Windows installed UEFI here.

• Like 1

Hi

Since several commits, there is a little mistake on my clover install log file: I don't understand why.

Clover EFI installer log - Wed Mar 11 10:35:36 CET 2020
Installer version: %CLOVERVERSION% r5105 EFI bootloader
======================================================

Hi guys! 

There seem to be some issues with release 5105.

1. themes seem to be broken. Went back to 5104 for now. Now everything ok again.

screenshot6.thumb.png.9858d9a1d336aa8f50747efbd8715179.png

2. CloverUpdater points to a Page not Found: https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader/releases/download/5105/Clover_v2.5k_r5105.pkg

3. The Clover_r5105.zip option from Clover Github Releases page goes to Page not Found: https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader/releases/download/5105/Clover_r5105.zip

The only way I managed to get 5105 in pkg version was by renaming the link above and pointing it to https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader/releases/download/5105/Clover_r5105.pkg

Edited by arsradu

8 minutes ago, arsradu said:

Hi guys! 

There seem to be some issues with release 5105.

1. themes seem to be broken. Went back to 5104 for now. Now everything ok again.

screenshot6.thumb.png.9858d9a1d336aa8f50747efbd8715179.png

2. CloverUpdater points to a Page not Found: https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader/releases/download/5105/Clover_v2.5k_r5105.pkg

3. The Clover_r5105.zip option from Clover Github Releases page goes to Page not Found: https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader/releases/download/5105/Clover_r5105.zip

The only way I managed to get 5105 in pkg version was by renaming the link above and pointing it to https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader/releases/download/5105/Clover_r5105.pkg

Hi @arsradu

There is 34 commits since r5105 Release.

The issue was solved. You've to build from source. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi @arsradu

There is 34 commits since r5105 Release.

The issue was solved. You've to build from source. 

Well, I haven't done that in a while. :)) Alright, I'll try that.

I'm guessing that's for issue nr 1, right? The other ones are probably issues with the links/filenames.

Anyway, thanks for the tip. :)

@Matgen84 I'm getting an error when building with buildme.

mkdir ./bin
make -C VfrCompile VfrLexer.h
BIN_DIR='.' make -C Pccts/dlg
cc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -c dlg_p.c
In file included from dlg_p.c:14:
In file included from ../h/pcctscfg.h:61:
../h/pccts_stdio.h:7:10: fatal error: 'stdio.h' file not found
#include <stdio.h>
         ^~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
make[3]: *** [dlg_p.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [Pccts/dlg/dlg] Error 2
make[1]: *** [VfrCompile/VfrLexer.h] Error 2
make: *** [Source/C] Error 2

[Process completed]

Am I missing something?

Edited by arsradu
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, arsradu said:

Well, I haven't done that in a while. :)) Alright, I'll try that.

I'm guessing that's for issue nr 1, right? The other ones are probably issues with the links/filenames.

Anyway, thanks for the tip. :)

@Matgen84 I'm getting an error when building with buildme.

mkdir ./bin
make -C VfrCompile VfrLexer.h
BIN_DIR='.' make -C Pccts/dlg
cc -O -I. -I../support/set -I../h -DUSER_ZZSYN -DZZLEXBUFSIZE=65536 -c dlg_p.c
In file included from dlg_p.c:14:
In file included from ../h/pcctscfg.h:61:
../h/pccts_stdio.h:7:10: fatal error: 'stdio.h' file not found
#include <stdio.h>
         ^~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
make[3]: *** [dlg_p.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [Pccts/dlg/dlg] Error 2
make[1]: *** [VfrCompile/VfrLexer.h] Error 2
make: *** [Source/C] Error 2

[Process completed]

Am I missing something?

I don't use Buildme actually. Asks to @vector sigma for this problem. Do you try XCODE8 Toolchain.

EDIT: Works fine here XCODE8 Toolchain. Type 9 Update Clover, and of course 3, make pkg. See Below

Spoiler

Please enter your choice: 9

[UPDATE CLOVER]

Fetching origin

remote: Enumerating objects: 338, done.

remote: Counting objects: 100% (338/338), done.

remote: Compressing objects: 100% (8/8), done.

remote: Total 756 (delta 330), reused 337 (delta 330), pack-reused 418

Receiving objects: 100% (756/756), 20.67 MiB | 1.49 MiB/s, done.

Resolving deltas: 100% (527/527), completed with 138 local objects.

From https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader

564a3ca06..81286c08b  master     -> origin/master

* [new tag]             5105       -> 5105

From https://github.com/CloverHackyColor/CloverBootloader

* branch                master     -> FETCH_HEAD

Updating 564a3ca06..81286c08b

Fast-forward

.gitignore                                                                  |    1 +

BaseTools/Conf/build_rule.template                                          |    8 +-

BaseTools/Conf/tools_def.template                                           |   20 +-

BaseTools/Source/C/GenFw/Elf64Convert.c                                     |   10 +

BaseTools/Source/C/GenFw/ElfConvert.c                                       |    4 +

BootHFS/Makefile.win                                                        |    8 +-

CloverApp/Clover.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj                                  |   66 +-

CloverApp/Clover/Clover-Bridging-Header.h                                   |  627 +++-

CloverApp/Clover/Extensions.swift                                           |    4 +

CloverApp/Clover/PNG8Image.h                                                |   21 +

CloverApp/Clover/PNG8Image.m                                                |  107 +

CloverApp/Clover/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.swift                            |   49 +-

CloverApp/Clover/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.xib                              |   32 +-

CloverApp/Clover/ThemeManager/ThemeManagerVC.swift                          |  150 +-

CloverApp/Clover/ThemeManager/ThemeView.swift                               |    6 +-

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/CHANGELOG                                    |   65 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md                           |   74 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/CONTRIBUTING.md                              |   26 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/COPYRIGHT                                    |  641 ++++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/Cargo.toml                                   |   39 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/Makefile                                     |  139 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/README.md                                    |  679 ++++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/blur.c                                       |  132 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/blur.h                                       |    8 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/config.mk                                    |   12 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/configure                                    |  276 ++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/example.c                                    |  115 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/imagequant.pc.in                             |   10 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/kmeans.c                                     |   98 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/kmeans.h                                     |   19 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/libimagequant-ios.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj  |  232 ++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/libimagequant-mac.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj  |  223 ++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/libimagequant.c                              | 2164 ++++++++++++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/libimagequant.cs                             |  164 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/libimagequant.h                              |  151 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/lodepng.c                                    | 6406 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/lodepng.h                                    | 1945 +++++++++++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/mediancut.c                                  |  464 +++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/mediancut.h                                  |    6 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/mempool.c                                    |   70 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/mempool.h                                    |   13 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/nearest.c                                    |  195 ++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/nearest.h                                    |   14 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/org/pngquant/Image.java                      |   74 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/org/pngquant/LiqObject.java                  |   19 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/org/pngquant/PngQuant.c                      |  156 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/org/pngquant/PngQuant.java                   |  111 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/org/pngquant/PngQuantException.java          |    4 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/org/pngquant/Result.java                     |   90 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/pam.c                                        |  286 ++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/pam.h                                        |  283 ++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/pom.xml                                      |   87 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-api/.gitignore                          |    2 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-api/COPYRIGHT                           |  635 ++++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-api/Cargo.toml                          |   27 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-api/README.md                           |   15 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-api/examples/basic.rs                   |   32 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-api/src/lib.rs                          |  566 ++++

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-sys/build.rs                            |   63 +

CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-sys/libimagequant.rs                    |  307 ++

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/de.strings                         |   59 +-

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/en.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/es.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/fr.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/hr.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/id.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/it.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/ja.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/ko.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/lv.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/nl.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/pl.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/pt-BR.strings                      |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/pt-PT.strings                      |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/ro.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/ru.strings                         |   41 +-

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/sr.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/tr.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/uk.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/vi.strings                         |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/zh-Hans.strings                    |    1 +

CloverApp/Lang.bundle/Contents/Resources/zh-Hant.strings                    |    1 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/.gitignore                                   |   27 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/.travis.yml                                  |   17 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/CHANGELOG                                    |   65 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md                           |   74 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/CONTRIBUTING.md                              |   26 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/COPYRIGHT                                    |  641 ++++

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/Cargo.toml                                   |   39 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/Makefile                                     |  139 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/README.md                                    |  679 ++++

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/blur.c                                       |  132 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/blur.h                                       |    8 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/configure                                    |  276 ++

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/example.c                                    |  115 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/imagequant.pc.in                             |   10 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/kmeans.c                                     |   98 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/kmeans.h                                     |   19 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/libimagequant-ios.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj  |  232 ++

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/libimagequant-mac.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj  |  223 ++

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/libimagequant.c                              | 2166 ++++++++++++

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/libimagequant.cs                             |  164 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/libimagequant.h                              |  151 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/mediancut.c                                  |  464 +++

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/mediancut.h                                  |    6 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/mempool.c                                    |   70 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/mempool.h                                    |   13 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/nearest.c                                    |  195 ++

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/nearest.h                                    |   14 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/org/pngquant/Image.java                      |   74 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/org/pngquant/LiqObject.java                  |   19 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/org/pngquant/PngQuant.c                      |  156 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/org/pngquant/PngQuant.java                   |  111 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/org/pngquant/PngQuantException.java          |    4 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/org/pngquant/Result.java                     |   90 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/pam.c                                        |  286 ++

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/pam.h                                        |  283 ++

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/pom.xml                                      |   87 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-api/.gitignore                          |    2 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-api/COPYRIGHT                           |  635 ++++

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-api/Cargo.toml                          |   27 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-api/README.md                           |   15 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-api/examples/basic.rs                   |   32 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-api/src/lib.rs                          |  566 ++++

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-sys/build.rs                            |   63 +

CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-sys/libimagequant.rs                    |  307 ++

CloverPackage/package/Scripts.templates/EFIFolder/preinstall                |    2 +-

CloverPackage/package/po/de.po                                              |  174 +-

Qemu/.gitignore                                                             |    5 +

Qemu/QEMU-test3.img.7z                                                      |  Bin 0 -> 14317638 bytes

Qemu/bios.bin-1.13.0                                                        |  Bin 0 -> 262144 bytes

Qemu/disk_image_gpt.img.zip                                                 |  Bin 0 -> 7367315 bytes

Qemu/gdb_launch                                                             |  138 +

Qemu/launch                                                                 |   84 +

Qemu/launch_from_eclipse                                                    |  113 +

Qemu/test.sh                                                                |   19 +

Qemu/vgabios-stdvga.bin                                                     |  Bin 0 -> 40448 bytes

Xcode/Clover/Clover.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj                               |   66 +-

Xcode/CloverX64/CloverX64.xcodeproj/project copy.pbxproj                    | 1109 ++++++

Xcode/CloverX64/CloverX64.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj                         | 1173 +++++++

.../CloverX64.xcodeproj/project.xcworkspace/contents.xcworkspacedata        |    7 +

Xcode/CloverX64/Readme.txt                                                  |    2 +

Xcode/CloverX64/clang-slink                                                 |   75 +

Xcode/CloverX64/get_unique_property                                         |   44 +

Xcode/Package/Package.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj                             |    5 +

Xcode/cpp_tests/cpp_tests.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj                         |  294 +-

.../cpp_tests.xcodeproj/xcshareddata/xcschemes/cpp_tests UTF16.xcscheme     |   16 +-

.../cpp_tests.xcodeproj/xcshareddata/xcschemes/cpp_tests UTF32.xcscheme     |    4 +-

Xcode/cpp_tests/src/Platform.cpp                                            |   27 +-

Xcode/cpp_tests/src/Platform.h                                              |   28 +-

Xcode/cpp_tests/src/main.cpp                                                |   10 +

cbuild.bat                                                                  |    7 +-

ebuild.sh                                                                   |    8 +-

hebuild.sh                                                                  |    8 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/AcpiPatcher.cpp                                         |    4 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/FixBiosDsdt.cpp                                         |    3 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/LoaderUefi.h                                            |    2 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/Nvram.cpp                                               |   16 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/Platform.h                                              |    2 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/Settings.cpp                                            |   48 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/Settings.h                                              |    2 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/device_inject.cpp                                       |    2 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/gma.cpp                                                 |    4 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/kernel_patcher.cpp                                      |    2 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/kext_inject.cpp                                         |    6 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/plist.cpp                                               |    2 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XArray.h                                          |   80 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XObjArray.h                                       |   32 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XString.cpp                                       | 1092 ++++++

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XString.h                                         |  287 ++

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XStringW.cpp                                      |  145 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XStringW.h                                        |   47 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XStringWArray.cpp                                 |   10 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XStringWArray.h                                   |    8 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XStringWP.cpp                                     |   53 +

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XStringWP.h                                       |   32 +

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XToolsCommon.h                                    |    5 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XUINTN.cpp                                        |   94 +

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XUINTN.h                                          |   73 +

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/printf_lite.cpp                                   |   16 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/printf_lite.h                                     |   12 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/utf8Conversion.cpp                                |   36 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/utf8Conversion.h                                  |    4 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/XObjArray_tests.cpp                                |    8 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/XStringWArray_test.cpp                             |   27 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/XStringW_test.cpp                                  |   41 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/XString_test.cpp                                   |  131 +

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/XString_test.h                                     |    1 +

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/XUINTN_test.cpp                                    |  267 ++

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/XUINTN_test.h                                      |    1 +

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/all_tests.cpp                                      |   14 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/global1.cpp                                        |    3 -

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/global1.h                                          |    3 -

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/global2.cpp                                        |    3 -

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/global2.h                                          |    3 -

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/global_test.cpp                                    |   12 +

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/global_test.h                                      |   26 +

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_util/panic.cpp                                               |   38 +

rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_util/panic.h                                                 |   10 +

rEFIt_UEFI/entry_scan/common.cpp                                            |   44 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/entry_scan/entry_scan.h                                          |    3 -

rEFIt_UEFI/entry_scan/legacy.cpp                                            |    8 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/entry_scan/loader.cpp                                            |  115 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/entry_scan/securemenu.cpp                                        |    8 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/entry_scan/tool.cpp                                              |   26 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/gui/REFIT_MENU_SCREEN.h                                          |  105 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/gui/menu_items/menu_items.cpp                                    |   80 +

rEFIt_UEFI/gui/menu_items/menu_items.h                                      |  618 ++--

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/VectorGraphics.cpp                                         |   43 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/XImage.cpp                                                 |  192 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/XImage.h                                                   |   11 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/XPointer.cpp                                               |   80 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/XPointer.h                                                 |    6 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/XTheme.cpp                                                 |  101 +

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/XTheme.h                                                   |   90 +

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/image.cpp                                                  |    8 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/libeg.h                                                    |   27 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/libscreen.cpp                                              |    6 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/load_icns.cpp                                              |  490 +--

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/lodepng.cpp                                                |   28 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/nanosvg.cpp                                                |  132 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/nanosvg.h                                                  |   24 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/text.cpp                                                   |    2 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/refit.inf                                                        |   37 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/refit/IO.h                                                       |    2 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/refit/lib.cpp                                                    |    2 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/refit/lib.h                                                      |   12 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/refit/main.cpp                                                   |   32 +-

rEFIt_UEFI/refit/menu.cpp                                                   | 1073 +++---

rEFIt_UEFI/refit/screen.cpp                                                 |    2 +-

230 files changed, 34510 insertions(+), 2212 deletions(-)

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/PNG8Image.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/PNG8Image.m

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/CHANGELOG

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/CONTRIBUTING.md

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/COPYRIGHT

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/Cargo.toml

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/Makefile

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/README.md

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/blur.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/blur.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/config.mk

create mode 100755 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/configure

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/example.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/imagequant.pc.in

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/kmeans.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/kmeans.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/libimagequant-ios.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/libimagequant-mac.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/libimagequant.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/libimagequant.cs

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/libimagequant.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/lodepng.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/lodepng.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/mediancut.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/mediancut.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/mempool.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/mempool.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/nearest.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/nearest.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/org/pngquant/Image.java

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/org/pngquant/LiqObject.java

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/org/pngquant/PngQuant.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/org/pngquant/PngQuant.java

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/org/pngquant/PngQuantException.java

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/org/pngquant/Result.java

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/pam.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/pam.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/pom.xml

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-api/.gitignore

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-api/COPYRIGHT

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-api/Cargo.toml

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-api/README.md

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-api/examples/basic.rs

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-api/src/lib.rs

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-sys/build.rs

create mode 100644 CloverApp/Clover/libimagequant/rust-sys/libimagequant.rs

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/.gitignore

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/.travis.yml

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/CHANGELOG

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/CONTRIBUTING.md

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/COPYRIGHT

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/Cargo.toml

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/Makefile

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/README.md

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/blur.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/blur.h

create mode 100755 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/configure

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/example.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/imagequant.pc.in

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/kmeans.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/kmeans.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/libimagequant-ios.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/libimagequant-mac.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/libimagequant.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/libimagequant.cs

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/libimagequant.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/mediancut.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/mediancut.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/mempool.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/mempool.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/nearest.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/nearest.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/org/pngquant/Image.java

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/org/pngquant/LiqObject.java

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/org/pngquant/PngQuant.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/org/pngquant/PngQuant.java

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/org/pngquant/PngQuantException.java

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/org/pngquant/Result.java

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/pam.c

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/pam.h

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/pom.xml

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-api/.gitignore

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-api/COPYRIGHT

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-api/Cargo.toml

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-api/README.md

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-api/examples/basic.rs

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-api/src/lib.rs

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-sys/build.rs

create mode 100644 CloverApp/libimagequant-2.12.6/rust-sys/libimagequant.rs

create mode 100644 Qemu/.gitignore

create mode 100644 Qemu/QEMU-test3.img.7z

create mode 100644 Qemu/bios.bin-1.13.0

create mode 100644 Qemu/disk_image_gpt.img.zip

create mode 100755 Qemu/gdb_launch

create mode 100755 Qemu/launch

create mode 100755 Qemu/launch_from_eclipse

create mode 100755 Qemu/test.sh

create mode 100644 Qemu/vgabios-stdvga.bin

create mode 100644 Xcode/CloverX64/CloverX64.xcodeproj/project copy.pbxproj

create mode 100644 Xcode/CloverX64/CloverX64.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj

create mode 100644 Xcode/CloverX64/CloverX64.xcodeproj/project.xcworkspace/contents.xcworkspacedata

create mode 100644 Xcode/CloverX64/Readme.txt

create mode 100755 Xcode/CloverX64/clang-slink

create mode 100755 Xcode/CloverX64/get_unique_property

mode change 100644 => 100755 Xcode/cpp_tests/src/main.cpp

mode change 100644 => 100755 rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/plist.cpp

create mode 100755 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XString.cpp

create mode 100755 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XString.h

create mode 100755 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XStringWP.cpp

create mode 100755 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XStringWP.h

create mode 100755 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XUINTN.cpp

create mode 100755 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/XUINTN.h

mode change 100644 => 100755 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_foundation/printf_lite.h

mode change 100644 => 100755 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/XObjArray_tests.cpp

create mode 100755 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/XString_test.cpp

create mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/XString_test.h

create mode 100755 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/XUINTN_test.cpp

create mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/XUINTN_test.h

delete mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/global1.cpp

delete mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/global1.h

delete mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/global2.cpp

delete mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/global2.h

create mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/global_test.cpp

create mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_unit_test/global_test.h

create mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_util/panic.cpp

create mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/cpp_util/panic.h

create mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/gui/menu_items/menu_items.cpp

mode change 100644 => 100755 rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/VectorGraphics.cpp

create mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/XTheme.cpp

create mode 100644 rEFIt_UEFI/libeg/XTheme.h

Edited by Matgen84

1 hour ago, IDON-NO said:

@Matgen84

Can you share your clover build please ?

I've the same issue with icons and can't build it :no:

Thx

I build a custom Clover PKG with a custom script. The best way to build latest commit is:

• download or git clone from repo
  • from the directory, run ./buildme XCODE8 from Terminal

By default, Buildme use GCC53 toolchain.

anyone can tell me about VoodooI2C.kext

VoodooI2C.kext+VoodooI2CELAN.kext do not work during installation

I tried with rehab man's Clover_v2.4k_r4701.RM-4963.ca6cca7c worked fine VoodooI2C.kext+VoodooI2CELAN.kext

all kexts work fine during installation except VoodooI2C.kext+VoodooI2CELAN.kext

pr file attached

debug_21366.zip