Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,866 posts in this topic

Thanks for the reply.

But this is for Clover (specifically). The latest version (2.4-4061) does not appear to work. AMD specific? AMD model specific? I don't know. But my last attempt to use this Clover version crashed when hitting F12, to eject the DVD. It corrupted the screen. So I was unable to transcribe the specific details -- the screen was split diagonally from top left, to bottom right. With blinking multicolored blocks, with high-ASCII characters in them, on the right, and the text dump on the left.

So I was forced to try Chameleon.

Thanks again.

--Chris

InjectNvidia=False will make it recognize full 8GB

Indeed, but I cannot boot with multiple monitors unless I set InjectNvidia=true, so not a good workaround for me.

Indeed, but I cannot boot with multiple monitors unless I set InjectNvidia=true, so not a good workaround for me.

Please attach clover boot log and ioreg

Thanks in advance

나의 LG-F410S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 1

IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup does not work with 10.12.4 installer.Still panic.

Just placing it and lilu in kexts/10.12,is it wrong?

Update:Thing does not work in installer is lilu.

Lilu.kext 1.1.1

IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup 1.1.3

Tested with other user. Redownload kext and Try test again

나의 LG-F410S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 1

What is not working? Please provide a boot.log or debug.log and picture. Also, did you use the ryzen kernel??

hello apianti,

uefi, freeze black screen, use kernel Bronya and works with boot chameleon Bronya's

Thanks, here you go. This is with using InjectNvidia=true.

i checked all.

in ioreg, vram.totalsize shown 0x00002000(8192 MB (8 GB) )

log too. also i checked clover code. there is no problem. maybe need to change something in config.plist

how about this?

Inject Nvidia -> uncheck

NvidiaGeneric -> uncheck

NvidiaWeb -> only check

Yeah... I got that from when you said it before. These attachments do not help. Need debug.log from failed clover boot to determine if it is indeed because CPU detection is failing or if it's for another reason.

Yeah... I got that from when you said it before. These attachments do not help. Need debug.log from failed clover boot to determine if it is indeed because CPU detection is failing or if it's for another reason.

euh ?? 

There can not be a debug.log clover, it does not start.

Should. Set config.plist -> CPU -> QPI to 100 then test if it works.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/284656-clover-general-discussion/?p=2409594

It still did not fix it.

I attached DarwinDumper.

DarwinDumper_3.0.3_14.05_09.26.00_MacPro6,1_Clover_X64_4061_Yosemite_14F2315_admin.zip

@apianti:

Why is this needed (r4071)?

--- a/Library/OpensslLib/openssl-1.0.1e/OpensslLib.inf
+++ b/Library/OpensslLib/openssl-1.0.1e/OpensslLib.inf
@@ -641,7 +641,7 @@
    INTEL:*_*_X64_CC_FLAGS                 = -U_WIN32 -U_WIN64 -U_MSC_VER -U__ICC $(OPENSSL_FLAGS) $(OPENSSL_EXFLAGS) /w -DSIXTY_FOUR_BIT
    INTEL:*_*_IPF_CC_FLAGS                 = -U_WIN32 -U_WIN64 -U_MSC_VER -U__ICC $(OPENSSL_FLAGS) $(OPENSSL_EXFLAGS) /w -DSIXTY_FOUR_BIT
    GCC:*_*_IA32_CC_FLAGS                  = -U_WIN32 -U_WIN64 $(OPENSSL_FLAGS) $(OPENSSL_EXFLAGS) -w -DTHIRTY_TWO_BIT
-   GCC:*_*_X64_CC_FLAGS                   = -U_WIN32 -U_WIN64 $(OPENSSL_FLAGS) $(OPENSSL_EXFLAGS) -w -DSIXTY_FOUR_BIT
+   GCC:*_*_X64_CC_FLAGS                   = -U_WIN32 -U_WIN64 $(OPENSSL_FLAGS) $(OPENSSL_EXFLAGS) -w -DSIXTY_FOUR_BIT -DNO_MSABI_VA_FUNCS
    GCC:*_*_IPF_CC_FLAGS                   = -U_WIN32 -U_WIN64 $(OPENSSL_FLAGS) $(OPENSSL_EXFLAGS) -w -DSIXTY_FOUR_BIT
    RVCT:*_*_IA32_CC_FLAGS                 = $(OPENSSL_FLAGS) $(OPENSSL_EXFLAGS) --library_interface=aeabi_clib99 --fpu=vfpv3 -DTHIRTY_TWO_BIT
    RVCT:*_*_X64_CC_FLAGS                  = $(OPENSSL_FLAGS) $(OPENSSL_EXFLAGS) --library_interface=aeabi_clib99 --fpu=vfpv3 -DSIXTY_FOUR_BIT

This problem was supposed to be fixed in r4050 (see diff for that rev under /Library/OpensslLib). Does the code not compile without this? Or generate faulty machine code?

It's probably not, you can revert it if you want. It was because someone said that it was needed over in the build_clover.command thread, but I think that's actually a problem with that script.

EDIT: Fixed the script name from clover_build.command to build_clover.command.

The Build_Clover.command script has nothing to do with the compiler flags/settings (except choosing the build toolkit: GCCxx or XCODE5/8). Besides, Build_Clover.command only passes options, that are already present in ebuild.sh, based on the user input (selection).

• Like 1