Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,872 posts in this topic

No, doesn't affect. Only GUI.

OK guys, I understand that making CheckBits for Hibernation and for "Boot with injected kexts" is impossible.

Check menu is common while those setting are Entry-dependent.

So rev 3802 revert to old menu

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-13 at 12.01.55.png attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-13 at 13.04.52.png

I also think nobody wants to "Force Hibernate Wake" if this is disabled? It can break file system.

hello Slice

i will test that build and report back

thanks

OK guys, I understand that making CheckBits for Hibernation and for "Boot with injected kexts" is impossible.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-13 at 12.01.55.png attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-13 at 13.04.52.png

I also think nobody wants to "Force Hibernate Wake" if this is disabled? It can break file system.

finally get it. I will test and report soon

Thanks slice

나의 LG-F410S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-13 at 12.01.55.png attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-13 at 13.04.52.png

yes. maybe many users are not use "Force Hibernate Wake"

"Cancel hibernate wake" is not working. if i select "Cancel hibernate wake" option, i get black screen.

post-980913-0-95392100-1476365847_thumb.pngpost-980913-0-87533800-1476365849_thumb.png

Hi,

You guys know how to remove a bad kext from a Clover Sierra install? I tried deleting it from SLE and rebuilding Kext Caches but every time I boot I get an annoying pop up message that my system was restarted because of a problem. It's just cosmetic at this point. Error log points to com.lacie.pxhcd. Annoying.

3806?

I tested r3805

i find this message

"build.py...

: error F002: Failed to build module

/Users/Supreme/src/edk2/Clover/AppleImageCodec/AppleImageCodec.inf [iA32, XCODE5, RELEASE]" when building clover.

3806?

R3806 still not working "cancel hibernate wake"

Updating Clover? Since r3781 (I think) every time I update Clover the installer deletes existing themes, changes config.plist/GUI/Themes to "embedded"  so i have reinstall the theme and edit config, surely this can't be intentional. I decided I might have a problem in the src folder so deleted it and rebuilt it with Mickey's 4.05 script, same result... So for a test I did a clean install on another box and installed r3790. Updated to r3800 and had the same results, surely updates don't require reinstalling the theme and a config.plist edit, I must be missing something... All comments welcome, thanks.

This part of the postinstall script (Post.pkg) should be the cause (or your themes directory):

# Check if theme is found
theme_found=0
themes_installed=()

# Store installed themes
$plistbuddy -c "Add InstalledThemes array" "$CLOVER_INSTALLER_PLIST_NEW" >/dev/null
index=0
while read -r -u3 theme_plist; do
    theme=${theme_plist%/*}
    theme=${theme##*/}
    $plistbuddy -c "Add InstalledThemes:$index string $theme" "$CLOVER_INSTALLER_PLIST_NEW" >/dev/null
    [[ -n "config_theme" && "$config_theme" == "$theme" ]] && theme_found=1
    themes_installed+=("$theme")
    index=$((index + 1))
done 3< <(find "${EFI_ROOT_DIR}"/EFI/CLOVER/themes -iname 'theme.plist' 2>/dev/null)

# Replace theme if theme directory not found
if [[ "$theme_found" -eq 0 ]]; then
    [[ -n "$config_theme" ]] && echo "Theme '$config_theme' (defined in config.plist) not found !" >> "${install_log}"
    default_theme=${themes_installed[0]}
    if [[ -n "$default_theme" ]]; then
        echo "Using default theme '$default_theme'" >> "${install_log}"
        $plistbuddy -c "Delete :GUI:Theme" "$config_plist_file" &>/dev/null
        $plistbuddy -c "Add :GUI:Theme string $default_theme" "$config_plist_file" 2>&1 >> "${install_log}"
    fi
fi

Can you post your themes directory on the ESP to test with it?

Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone knows the proper way to reset nvram? Does it have to be done in a shell or will terminal suffice?

Thanks

Never mind: Deleting Emuvariable64 solved my problem!

If anyone has issues with nvram variables not saved and repeated error message popups at login 1> Test you have a working nvram, 2> If not delete Emuvariable64.efi from Clover 3> retest step 1 and thats it!

Just tried to build latest Clover with CloverGrowerPro.

Had a couple of issues with setting up (not finding isl-0.12.2 ...Failed to connect to gcc.gnu.org port 21: Operation timed out) but found a mirrored site and manually downloaded).

After that first build went OK and I installed r3806 via pkg installer and system booted like before. All OK.

Then, I used "touch" on one of the .C files and ran Cloverpro again and it came back with:

bla bla bla.
Architecture(s)  = X64
Build target     = RELEASE
Toolchain        = GCC49

Active Platform          = /Users/MacNB/Documents/CloverGrowerPro-master/CloverGrowerPro/edk2/Clover/Clover.dsc
Flash Image Definition   = /Users/MacNB/Documents/CloverGrowerPro-master/CloverGrowerPro/edk2/Clover/Clover.fdf

Processing meta-data .... done!
Building ... /Users/MacNB/Documents/CloverGrowerPro-master/CloverGrowerPro/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/MacNB/Documents/CloverGrowerPro-master/CloverGrowerPro/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseDebugLibNull/BaseDebugLibNull.inf [X64]
Building ... /Users/MacNB/Documents/CloverGrowerPro-master/CloverGrowerPro/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLib/BaseMemoryLib.inf [X64]
make: *** No rule to make target `tbuild'.  Stop.
Building ... /Users/MacNB/Documents/CloverGrowerPro-master/CloverGrowerPro/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib.inf [X64]

build.py...
 : error 7000: Failed to execute command
	make tbuild [/Users/MacNB/Documents/CloverGrowerPro-master/CloverGrowerPro/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC49/X64/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/MacNB/Documents/CloverGrowerPro-master/CloverGrowerPro/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC49/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseDebugLibNull/BaseDebugLibNull]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/MacNB/Documents/CloverGrowerPro-master/CloverGrowerPro/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC49/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseMemoryLib/BaseMemoryLib]

build.py...
	make tbuild [/Users/MacNB/Documents/CloverGrowerPro-master/CloverGrowerPro/edk2/Build/Clover/RELEASE_GCC49/X64/MdePkg/Library/BaseLib/BaseLib]

build.py...
 : error F002: Failed to build module
	/Users/MacNB/Documents/CloverGrowerPro-master/CloverGrowerPro/edk2/MdePkg/Library/BasePcdLibNull/BasePcdLibNull.inf [X64, GCC49, RELEASE]

- Failed -
Build end time: 01:13:03, Oct.14 2016
Build total time: 00:00:08

Cloverx64  ERROR!!

Ejecting RAM disk
"disk2" unmounted.
"disk2" ejected.
SR-Mac-530:CloverGrowerPro MacNB$ 

Cannot do any more builds.

What wrong and how to fix ?

(I am running on macOS 10.12)

New attempt

attachicon.gifCLOVERX64.efi.zip

success

New attempt

attachicon.gifCLOVERX64.efi.zip

but i found some difference.

when i use "NeverHibernate" option on Boot section in config.plist

i dont see crash report apple when enter osx wallpaper. but your new attemp file i see this message.

try again now compared to before

okay

i tested r3577 clover version to compared your new file.

post-980913-0-11561600-1476432580_thumb.jpgpost-980913-0-67850300-1476432582_thumb.jpg

it's same. clover finally is back like old gui.

new file solveed cancel hibernate wake issue

• Like 1

hello

use this to build clover .. that is not a issue .. what u are trying to use the script .. no updates .. so don't work

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/589-build-clovercommand/

good hack

Thx Artur for quick reply.

hmmm...confused.

So what's the point of CloverGroverPro ?

Is it ONLY for building latest Clover and not for experimenting ?

That is, if I want to change a source file, why can't Cloverpro rebuild ?

Will clovercommand let me do what I want ?

hello

i idk what u want to do .. is not build clover ? .. u can always get clovergropro script and edit the script to ur needs .. is a script .. and make him to work .. must have the skills to do that ..

good hack

• Like 1

Thx Artur for quick reply.

hmmm...confused.

So what's the point of CloverGroverPro ?

Is it ONLY for building latest Clover and not for experimenting ?

That is, if I want to change a source file, why can't Cloverpro rebuild ?

Will clovercommand let me do what I want ?

Try, there are a lot of options. But please re-download Clover entirely to avoid problems e don't use sources modified by other scripts (off course if that is the case), please.