Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,866 posts in this topic

Remove AppleHDA.kext (backup it first) to see if that is the problem. Anyway r3875 does not exist.

PS (sorry if I'm not Slice :P )

Ops sorry I ve maiden a mistake.... I wanted to say 3835.

There's no differance for me betwin you or slice.

AppleHDA make works analogic audio for my motherboard. Can I remove for a little time from 10.12 folder  and try some boot? After removing, have I do something on config.plist?

There is no : SMCHelper-64.efi . must be installed via Clover configurator?

Ciao nico, No, no need for it, just experencing the same problem booting into Sierra with r3844, and the SMCHelper-64.efi was there (installed today). Not yet rebooted to see if that will happen again (never see that problem until today), but than SMCHelper should not be the problem since this happen to you w/o it..

Ciao nico, No, no need for it, just experencing the same problem booting into Sierra with r3844, and the SMCHelper-64.efi was there (installed today). Not yet rebooted to see if that will happen again (never see that problem until today), but than SMCHelper should not be the problem since this happen to you w/o it..

ciao mio amico (my friend) Micky...

so you suggest me to try install 3844 ? On clover site there is 3835, where I can find 3844?

• Like 1

Try this one. The problem disappeared for me.

Hi Micky,

Clover prereleased you posted me just worked for only 3 reboot And two booting, and slow long booting comes up again. I don t know what to do anymore.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry no idea, I'm booting Sierra only few times since El Capitan is yet for me the main OS, so if that happen sometimes, as I have been able to see once, I can only say that never happens with 10.11... and don't know why.

• Like 1

@artur_pt

any DSDT patch for skylake system after installing sirrea on my skylake system without DSDT and when i dual boot windows 10 with clover in windows my cpu seems to @ max frequency no matter what after removing OSX and doning a clean install of windows 10 the problems seems to be gone i guess its bios related as i dont use any custom DSDT to patch rather used clover patch to patch what ever needed to get things working but that ruin my setup and had to remove OSX completely from my system so can any one help me to make a custom DSDT for my system i have attached my DSDT from clover dump and my efi folder link

EFI

Asus Maximus Viii formula.zip

Debuging new technologies I rebooted many times per day. I can't confirm about third slow booting.

I cannot reproduce the problem...

Also 3773 does not works to prevent long boot problem.

Can also be not bootloader related for what we know..

you're the right shoulder of sergey   :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

I'm far to be like him 

• Like 1

@ nicozan

If you really boot in UEFI mode:

I saw you have vboxhfs in your efi driver folder on the screenshot above, which is slower.

Did you try to use hfsplus.efi?

Default the clover setup deletes hfsplus.efi and copies vboxhfs into your driver folder, because hfsplus isn´t free.

Maybe thats your "slow" boot problem.