Permanently Banned From Tonymacx86

mnfesq

752 posts in this topic

I still can not imagine how this brings him any joy.

Oh yes, I can. He his a stone-cold capitalist driven by greed.

He is in fact taking advantage of the fact that most of us can NOT copyright our mods of code, no matter how much effort we put into figuring it out.

Maybe that's the reason why he hasn't stolen some of the more advanced projects, like the drivers, from this site yet.

Mieze

• Like 1

nice to see u here Mieze unfornatley im still there just to help others thats it. just yesterday i had my post removed because i dared to test a R7 250 that wasnt supported of by the way works AtiConfig=Oland AtiPorts=3 my testing was with clover and chameleon main branch not chimera lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody out there with good connections to the FBI, CIA, NSA or Secret Service? Maybe you can pull some strings and convince them that tonymacx86 is a threat to national security so that they will take care of him?  :lol:

Mieze

• Like 5

Anybody out there with good connections to the FBI, CIA, NSA or Secret Service? Maybe you can pull some strings and convince them that tonymacx86 is a threat to national security so that they will take care of him?  :lol:

Mieze

i want to believe that his fall will be in epic proportions and he will never return with his nickname. or even better, he will drop the osx86 scene 4good.

and we all shall be part of this victory.

• Like 3

LOL .Tonycrap is only guys & his site ....that ..I/We can make  fun :hysterical: of anytime in whole Osx86 community.  Let`s Just Send email to FSB & say TonyCRAP is spying on them with the help of NSA & CIA. :yes:

We don`t need any connection from anyone.Job will be done automatic :P

• Like 3

LOL .Tonycrap is only guys & his site ....that ..I/We can make  fun :hysterical: of anytime in whole Osx86 community.  Let`s Just Send email to FSB & say TonyCRAP is spying on them with the help of NSA & CIA. :yes:

We don`t need any connection from anyone.Job will be done automatic :P

oh, and by the way... you are permanently banned because amd is not supported in os x.

• Like 1

Totally Foolish people on TMX SIte specially mate94 and Stork they are making fool of them  :drool:  :drool:  :drool: ...there is long story behind my ways to hackintosh but i'm not discussing it now ...they are not caring for Noob in hackintosh i hate them :w00t:  :w00t:  bcoz they only threating people ,,,i thought most of post their are made by of thier own with solution totally foolish idea  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical: ,,Multi{censored} totally time wasting product by them but i can beat your ,Multi{censored} with my own Tool ... :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim: they had already banned my id thrice ..

• Like 1

Totally Foolish people on TMX SIte specially mate94 and Stork they are making fool of them  :drool:  :drool:  :drool: ...there is long story behind my ways to hackintosh but i'm not discussing it now ...they are not caring for Noob in hackintosh i hate them :w00t:  :w00t:  bcoz they only threating people ,,,i thought most of post their are made by of thier own with solution totally foolish idea  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical: ,,Multi{censored} totally time wasting product by them but i can beat your ,Multi{censored} with my own Tool ... :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim: they had already banned my id thrice ..

By your tool you mean another my hack 1.x rip off... got it... 

It seems they have no shame and its only a matter of time before they (mis)appropriate Clover and rename/rebrand it as Bootbeast!!! This is laying the groundwork for "Chimera mark 2"- rename and/or re theme something with minimal internal changes and later, the tech sites will starting writing that there is some fantastic new Tonymac bootloader for UEFI boards.

I hope Slice and the devs prevent this from happening by adding a non commercial attribution licence to Clover and refusing requests to fork it.

Anyone can build clover and theme it as they want.. Its still clover and no one over there is intelligent enough to turn it into something else like they did with the first Myhack builds

Take Chimera for an example. Basically it's Chameleon and they didn't change a lot of things, only the look and feel and added a few definitions. You really don't need to be a developer in order to do that.

Mieze

• Like 4

I'm sure Clover devs are ok with that, it's only a theme developed by individuals not Tony and gang. Though it's pretty ugly, those characters has always been horrible…

But "tony and the gang" published it on google plus. And their howto for clover installation is a further step in the "new uefi chimera" direction.