Permanently Banned From Tonymacx86

mnfesq

752 posts in this topic

It's funny that tony try to avoid his (or her?) people from getting information outside that forum:

-- NON-TMX SUPPORTED INSTALLER o -- <-is this a joke?!

His (or her, who knows?) action is like Chinese government controlling which websites can their people read. So people keep being brainwashing, that they even don't know which forum is truly insane.

I'm glad that I live in Taiwan and was born in the US. So if Taiwan once being attacked by China (although it happens everyday in different ways, here I mean a war), I can move to America. (but I still will after graduating from college, even there won't be a war...) Oops, I'm OT.

It's funny that tony appears to be American, but his (or her) action is like woman Chinese government.

It's funny that tony try to avoid his (or her?) people from getting information outside that forum:

-- NON-TMX SUPPORTED INSTALLER o -- <-is this a joke?!

His (or her, who knows?) action is like Chinese government controlling which websites can their people read. So people keep being brainwashing, that they even don't know which forum is truly insane.

I'm glad that I live in Taiwan and was born in the US. So if Taiwan once being attacked by China (although it happens everyday in different ways, here I mean a war), I can move to America. (but I still will after graduating from college, even there won't be a war...) Oops, I'm OT.

It's funny that tony appears to be American, but his (or her) action is like woman Chinese government.

I can still give a link to insanelymac in my post there. Is that because it has not been found out? :P

I can still give a link to insanelymac in my post there. Is that because it has not been found out? :P

I don't think so... But tony's forum did try to block insanelymac back to a year ago.

I guess he hasn't come across with a good excuse to make a Why TonyMacX86 does not support InsanelyMac topic yet. So he gave up blocking insanelymac.

Now he's focus on osxlatitude.  ^_^

Is he? Hasn't he got better things to do like selling advertising space or doing the dishes?

You're right. My fault...  :D

They don't even know they are receiving ads from tony everyday. They would rather to pay tony who steals others works than support insanelymac where actually helps hackintosh's community. They keep saying they don't allow piracy in their forum, but the truth is that tony and macman are their pirate leader.

• Like 1

You're right. My fault... :D

They don't even know they are receiving ads from tony everyday. They would rather to pay tony who steals others works than support insanelymac where actually helps hackintosh's community. They keep saying they don't allow piracy in their forum, but the truth is that tony and macman are their pirate leader.

They just don't like other developers name being mentioned in their forum. So when you mention them they just say you are promoting piracy and ban you permanently.

Let me say this: I look like a complete idiot compared to some of the people here in InsanelyMac, but I like how this site helps beginners. I've recommended it to my friend who might start joining the fun bandwagon.

That being said, I'm going to share my bit about Tonymac.

I have an ALC888 and I tried to use his [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] installer to install drivers for it. It didn't work, and when it did (VoodooHDA), audio was crackling. I eventually found a better version on OSX86 (not the best site, I know…) and sound works.

I've never had permanent bans there, though. Maybe I will with this post.

Actually, for honesty's sake, I believe Chimera is the only part which has some original contributions (correct me if I am wrong).

"Some" of those contributions are from ermac branch. No one credit gives to fabio from tonymac&macman.  :(

• Like 1

That`s what Alessandro said, Smith, and I'll quote: 

Actually, for honesty's sake, I believe Chimera is the only part which has some original contributions (correct me if I am wrong).

Some might as well be uncredited Fabio's stuff (but it would be nice if you specify what, otherwise it would be perceived just as insinuations aimed on further discredit Tonimacx86's staff), but it's undeniable MacMan added stuff of his own, specially on the graphics side.

That`s what Alessandro said, Smith, and I'll quote: 

Some might as well be uncredited Fabio's stuff (but it would be nice if you specify what, otherwise it would be perceived just as insinuations aimed on further discredit Tonimacx86's staff), but it's undeniable MacMan added stuff of his own, specially on the graphics side.

I know what Ale said, he's my friend and he's italian, so... and i know what i am talking

This is what you want, for example:

Added support for Intel HD Graphics 2500, Intel HD Graphics 4600, Intel HD Graphics 4600 Mobile, Intel HD Graphics 5000. Added two new boot keys IGPlatformID=[value] to allow for overriding default Intel HD Graphics Platform ID and IGPEnabler=Yes/No to allow for Intel HD Graphics injection with GraphicsEnabler=No.

"Some" not...

Only "names" changed and no one credit to Fabio  ;)

• Like 1

I do not like such shirts and nobody should wear one in Swiss. It is because of Wihelm Tell  ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Tell )  toooooooo  dangerous.

Well, why not because I'm absolutely convinced that the Swiss are sensible people? Anyone wearing such a shirt shows that he is a fan of a website where censorship and arbitrariness is the usual way to handle persons and opinions they don't like.  :lol:

Mieze

• Like 2

Come on guys, don't be too harsh. Remember what Tony did for the community, for example bringing us all together here at InsanelyMac.com. Therefore I like to thank Tony with this nice little song. Hey, Tony this one is dedicated to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4QEEBQZj4A

Have fun!

Mieze

• Like 4