Permanently Banned From Tonymacx86

mnfesq

752 posts in this topic

Yeah... those rules really are totally ridiculous. From our point our view anyway, but from Tony's, I'm sure they make complete sense. They cover his ass in almost any situation.

In all seriousness though, there are some really decent people, even staff, at tonymacx86 from my experiences. It's just so unfortunate that a few of the higher-ups have to be such tools.

Oh, and I also did an alternate take on the video (it's on the same TY account). No big changes, just altered a few lines here and there, fixed the spelling of Psystar and made some of the faster moving parts easier to follow. If you've recently been banned over there for some silly reason (I'm talking banned for using the wrong CPU or something), show your appreciation by posting it all over his site! :P

• Like 1

In all seriousness though, there are some really decent people, even staff, at tonymacx86 from my experiences.

I just wonder wether those people don't notice what is going on at tonymacx86 or if it doesn't bother them to support a system that is pursuing a fascist policy.

Mieze

• Like 3

I know the site staff here probably wont approve… but…

After seeing Tony write some silly things about x79 systems, correcting him, and then immediately having my post deleted (by Tony himself I assume)… I decided a little trolling was in order.

For the sake of preservation:

scwuiQu.png

Banned for 7 days. :P

LOL, this thread is priceless :hysterical:

@Long Cat

post-846696-0-47335200-1388538088_thumb.jpg

On a similar vein, for Harry Potter fans we all know "he who must not be named" has powerful black magic....here are some curses and their counter-curses......

Unforgivable Curses

MxxBeast: Avada Kedavra

UxxBeast: Cruciatus Curse

KxxtBeast: Imperius Curse

Defensive Spells

The All In One Vanilla Install Guide @Insanelymac aka using your brain: Expelliamus

Pandora: Wingardium Leviosa

MyHack: Expecto patronum

Wands

The Elder Wand......Chameleon (Will it recognise it's true owner?)

Voldemort's wand..........Chimera

Harry's Phoenix wand....Clover (Harry defeats Voldemort with Clover and the Elder Wand returns to its rightful owner, the OSx86 community)

Apologies to JK Rowling :)

• Like 4

Wands:

The Elder Wand......Clover (Slice, please don't let it fall into the hands of Voldemort!)

Voldemort's wand..........?

Harry's Phoenix wand....?

Harry's wand: myHack or Pandora mebbe :)

• Like 2

Check the other posts, he did A LOT of poking around in this.

Unfortunately, the script files are now encrypted, so there is no way to take the piracy checks out of them...

Well, in a certain way this isn't funny anymore. It's shocking and disgusting that they sent him a fake DMCA take down notice trying to intimidate him. These tonymacx86 creeps act like mobsters. What will be their next step? Will they send him their wrecking crew? :worried_anim:

Mieze

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Ever since I got Clover to install and run on my DV6 legacy system with the ability to boot windows into uefi mode even thought my board is a legacy bios one..... by bye tonycrap! I only used it because myhack failed to load on my hp laptop for someweird reason.

I migrated to Pandoras box and now Clover.

Lol.... I am just surprised the fuhrer has not yet released a custom version like iAtkos but charging for it. Although iatkos is free like ideneb etc  used to be in the 10.5 days.

• Like 2

Come on guys, Tony, Moe, and Larry are doing the best they can with what God gave them. (Otnay ootay ightbray, if you know what I mean)

I have been banned over there a couple times.

One night I posted some new discovery that Netkas & I had worked out. I awoke the next day to find numerous Mac news sites proclaiming the discovery, with links to Her Fuhrer's pages. He had written a story "CONFIRMING" our discovery without ever mentioning us or giving a link. He then obviously sent emails to the news sites with links to his own page. I was furious beyond words and created an account there and posted the truth for all to read. Except I was banned and my posts disappeared. Nothing like controlling the truth.

I still can not imagine how this brings him any joy. Knowing full well that the brilliance is other people's hard work and just packaging it up and taking credit. He is in fact taking advantage of the fact that most of us can NOT copyright our mods of code, no matter how much effort we put into figuring it out.

Karma will catch up. One day we will awake to see pix on front page of news sites, Tony being led from his trailer, clown shoes and fright wig in horrible disarray. Apple's lawyers will even have his clown car towed away and sold for scrap.

Looking forward to it.

• Like 5

One day we will awake to see pix on front page of news sites, Tony being led from his trailer, clown shoes and fright wig in horrible disarray.

So you say Tony and Ronald McDonald are the same person? Does this mean I'm banned at McDonald's, too? :whistle:

• Like 2

Come on guys, Tony, Moe, and Larry are doing the best they can with what God gave them. (Otnay ootay ightbray, if you know what I mean)

I have been banned over there a couple times.

One night I posted some new discovery that Netkas & I had worked out. I awoke the next day to find numerous Mac news sites proclaiming the discovery, with links to Her Fuhrer's pages. He had written a story "CONFIRMING" our discovery without ever mentioning us or giving a link. He then obviously sent emails to the news sites with links to his own page. I was furious beyond words and created an account there and posted the truth for all to read. Except I was banned and my posts disappeared. Nothing like controlling the truth.

I still can not imagine how this brings him any joy. Knowing full well that the brilliance is other people's hard work and just packaging it up and taking credit. He is in fact taking advantage of the fact that most of us can NOT copyright our mods of code, no matter how much effort we put into figuring it out.

Karma will catch up. One day we will awake to see pix on front page of news sites, Tony being led from his trailer, clown shoes and fright wig in horrible disarray. Apple's lawyers will even have his clown car towed away and sold for scrap.

Looking forward to it.

Ibelieve he is making too much money from this to be living in a trailer.

I hope somehow I get banned soon and I become part of the club :D:P

Explain to someone how to use the Terminal to install something after one of their GUI tools does not work. That is how I got banned years ago when them little {censored} got their panties in a bunch over it...