Permanently Banned From Tonymacx86

mnfesq

752 posts in this topic

hi guys

sorry to put a damper on...

but I don't see what tonymac clover theme has to do with this thread...

I can understand some people be frustrated by tonymac policy but is it reasonable to become almost sick? :huh:  no, I don't think so

Personally, I never found this topic particularly interesting, I even wanted to delete it because I think it taints on our forum more than anything else   :rolleyes:  but I'll let our staff team to decide about his fate  ;)

more you talk about tonymac, more you give him importance and more it makes him advertising    ;)

• Like 5

I think this topic has run its course for the moment. If something significant comes up feel free to ask for this to be reopened/create a new topic - but I think most of what needed to be said has been covered between this thread and our own thoughts.

Time to focus on more important topics :dev:

• Like 13

• 1 month later...

Well, it has always been clear to me that this would happen with my Atheros driver one day, but the fact that it happened so fast really surprises me. See for yourself:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/444-[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]-6-5-update.html

Mieze - An angry  :cat:

• Like 4

Well, it has always been clear to me that this would happen with my Atheros driver one day, but the fact that it happened so fast really surprises me. See for yourself:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/444-[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]-6-5-update.html

Surprised?
Well, it is open sources?  If the answer is yes, then they can do it.
But .. ....
"shame" is a word invented by a man who knew this feeling. If a person (or more) do not have it, you have to understand:

Maybe they are  handicapped, because they lack the things that the rest of the people around the world have normally (the Shame).

Do not blame the handicapped!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Micky
  • Like 1

Maybe they are  handicapped, because they lack the things that the rest of the people around the world have normally (the Shame).

Do not blame the handicapped!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Unfortunately it's not that easy. Some of the worst persons in history were just handicapped but this doesn't excuse their crimes. Well, at least tonymacx86 is a one of the small fry in comparison with them but this doesn't make him better. He just hasn't been given the chance to do anything worse.

I wouldn't mind him to redistribute my work if he didn't ask for money all over the place, but he does. The worst thing of all is that he is just a freeloader because the support requests will end up here, in the driver's forum thread or in my PM box, leaving the hard work to me.

Mieze  :cat:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Tonymac=Apple in disguise.

Wow; I stumbled across this, mainly due to the 10.10 DP installation guides and feedback. I never knew about any of this, and I have been using his site for a while. 

I think I may take my build (Haximus Pro) down.

I've been thinking about making the move to Clover (or another alternative bootloader) for sometime now, this thread has helped sway my decision.

In addition there are many benefits of using other bootloaders too. I have also noticed this behaviour there, and never knew where it stemmed from, and I am also shocked at how much income he generates for essentially doing something that Apple would be massively against. It's kind of ironic that they don't like the other methods of installing osX, when there are all doing the same thing.

Thanks guys. It was an interesting read!!

:-)

Clover is great!

tonycrap is always seeing this topic to ban people in his forum.

lunatic.

Why I'll be banned. :D

I have a tonymac account but I never use it i-boot looks rediculus with the eyes. but tony can't find me here becuase my tonymac name is completely different then this one he he he. :D

Well your atheros driver is great!

Yes, I too have been banned. I had been helping people for over 2 years, and in the end got banned for "Blatant disregard of forum rules of having only one account per user." It's pathetic! I made the two accounts before those rules came in! Complete Outrage!

Anyway, I will be spending a lot more time on InsanelyMac now. Their loss. 

Yes, I too have been banned. I had been helping people for over 2 years, and in the end got banned for "Blatant disregard of forum rules of having only one account per user." It's pathetic! I made the two accounts before those rules came in! Complete Outrage!

Anyway, I will be spending a lot more time on InsanelyMac now. Their loss. 

Welcome!

I think the worst part about getting banned there is that unlike here, they delete all your posts. So all the those threads that you helped people in are now missing a lot of useful and helpful information for the community.

Welcome!

I think the worst part about getting banned there is that unlike here, they delete all your posts. So all the those threads that you helped people in are now missing a lot of useful and helpful information for the community.

Not always true: ask to RampageDev

He gate a few things written by him (I think a guide), and they force-wanted to restore those things from their cache. 

Personally I think that a person has the right to cancel what he writes (and in any case he had the power to do this ok ??), and everyone must accept in silence.

I would be ashamed doing this ... but as I said this is a feeling for those who have it!

chimera.png

hi guys

sorry to put a damper on...

but I don't see what tonymac clover theme has to do with this thread...

I can understand some people be frustrated by tonymac policy but is it reasonable to become almost sick? :huh:  no, I don't think so

Personally, I never found this topic particularly interesting, I even wanted to delete it because I think it taints on our forum more than anything else   :rolleyes:  but I'll let our staff team to decide about his fate  ;)

more you talk about tonymac, more you give him importance and more it makes him advertising    ;)

completely agree with you how can you give credit to a fool and you have to face the facts that this guy is absolutely worthless as it waits for everyone on this site is chewed work claiming that he was the author, it is a completely useless topic instead gives importance to "{censored}" that has no place in the world of hackintosh, as so aptly fantomas1 more you to speak, the better advertising.

This topic can be closed completely (void)

complètement d'accord avec toi , comment peut-on donner du crédit à un imbécile ? et il faut se rendre à l'évidence que ce mec sert strictement à rien étant donné qu'il attend que tout le monde sur ce site est mâché le travail pour revendiquer qu'il en est l'auteur , c'est un sujet complètement inutile qui au contraire donne de l'importance à un "{censored}" qui n'a pas sa place dans le monde du hackintosh , comme dit si bien fantomas1 plus vous en parlerez , meilleur sera sa publicité .

Ce sujet peut-être fermé complètement (nul et non avenu)

• Like 2

I am sometimes amused by the Tonymac bashing but that really wasn't the point of my making this post.  I wanted to let the people that I collaborated with on that site know that I was banned there and could only contact them via this site.  I also think it is important to give people who have been unfairly banned and had their contributions to the Tonymac forum deleted a place to vent about that.  It really does suck and no one in my real life has any clue what it meant to me to see all of my contributions that spanned a couple years deleted.  The people here realize what that means so you guys are really the only sympathetic ears I had.

Has this post been co-opted by Tony-bashers?  Perhaps.  But the original intent of this post still has, in my opinion, a valid purpose.

• Like 2

TonyMac has just released Chimera 4.0 which is still based on Chameleon, so I guess they didn't rebrand (steal) Clover yet. 

his bootloader is and always will be based on chameleon or in the future, clover.

He is not capable of doing anything original, imagine a bootloader.

Chimera is one of Chameleon branches... this has nothing to do with some kind of stealing, please don't mix the things

• Like 1