Chameleon Wizard - Utility for Chameleon.

janek202

681 posts in this topic

When I try to update the boot file.

Here's diskutil's output:

/dev/disk0
  #:					   TYPE NAME					SIZE	   IDENTIFIER
  0:	 FDisk_partition_scheme						*120.0 GB   disk0
  1:				  Apple_HFS Data					120.0 GB   disk0s1
/dev/disk1
  #:					   TYPE NAME					SIZE	   IDENTIFIER
  0:	  GUID_partition_scheme						*80.0 GB	disk1
  1:						EFI						 209.7 MB   disk1s1
  2:				  Apple_HFS Hacintosh HD			79.7 GB	disk1s2

@RN95

hi /salut :)

so i translated it in first time like this : "Pas de Chameleon sur la partition sélectionnée"

Respects / Cordialement

Salut,

That is even better. Like I said I was just being pedantic. I hope you weren't offended.

Regards :thumbsup_anim:

Anybody who can...

Fix a typos in Russian localization, please.

1) On main window: "Запись boot0hfs..." must be instead of current state.

2) And on the next string just add a space between "не" and "будет". Like this: "не будет".

That will be much better: "Никаких изменений в активные разделы не вносится."

Thanks in advance.

janek202 thanks for the great utility! :)

I have been testing this software for a while.

When I use the "update" feature for some reason I can`t type correctly on the boot menu (I use GUI=no).

Some old versions caused the double type (when I typed - it write -- and I wan`t able to delete).

Now the 960 version only allow me to type 1 letter and the keyboard freeze totally. After pressing ANY button of my keyboard and I does nothing after.

When I use the "update" feature for some reason I can`t type correctly on the boot menu (I use GUI=no).

This app is just an installer. That seems to be an issue with chameleon itself. I can't help you with that. I'm not a chameleon's developer. I only compile the trunk and send it to my dropbox.

Here's link to that issue: http://forge.voodooprojects.org/p/chameleon/issues/83/

Edit:

What kind of Chameleon instal/update is this tool? I`m using Kabyl`s (for ATI GPUs with AtiConfig) .. Is this update it, or another one?

The trunk. If I am correct Kabyl's ATI Graphics Enabler have been merged with trunk some time ago.

Edit2:

Janek, can you make both Chameleon and Kext Wizards remember the setting not to check for updates at startup.

After each update the checkmark is back.

I know. It's because settings are saved in Info.plist file inside the app. I don't want any junk or configuration files in the system...

The trunk. If I am correct Kabyl's ATI Graphics Enabler have been merged with it some time ago.

Thanks. I need just this info. Something wrong with Kabyl`s ATI merging in trunk. I tried the one from Chimera, but did not work (I think AtiConfig is not working). If you have info, is it same there?

If you have info, is it same there?

Yep, it's the same code, only with more cards added and code to print AtiConfig.

The code was just updated by Macman (r970); try it and if you still have problems post an issue at the forge.

Don't forget to check if there's already a similar issue open :gun:

Stay safe...

Yep, it's the same code, only with more cards added and code to print AtiConfig.

The code was just updated by Macman (r970); try it and if you still have problems post an issue at the forge.

Don't forget to check if there's already a similar issue open :D

Stay safe...

(handshake) :unsure: