Good Bye

JaS

195 posts in this topic

there is flaws in what you're saying, ajv, you're telling JaS what to do, JaS doesn't like that :hysterical:.

regardless, I've talked to you before JaS and you seem like a hela cool dude, hopefully you continue to work within this community dispite morons. I'll look foward to working with you in the future.

Everybody here says GOOD BYE JaS, but in fact we all mean DON'T GO.

This is a public petition for your return. Your great work was much more appreciated after you decided to leave this community. I think everybody learned the lesson. Time to come back now :)

Well After this last release I just can't read another post of ppl complaining about some small issue they could fix themselves.I am just f***ing over this whole thing,

The fun is goneThis was my last release.

Later,

JaS

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

You're our hero!

I just got into this and if it weren't for you I wouldn't be here at all!

Ignore the aholes, please.

Arrrrrr! :angel:

JAS please don't let the bad apples get to you! I bet they work for THEMAN!

What you have to understand is that you're now a legion in the history of computers. Your work has done something that many people have waited and wanted for years. You gave us freedom to choose what OS we use on are systems. I for 1 have waited for many many years for this to happen. You have changed my life and many other peoples lifes. So please just take some time off and come back. Your like the William Wallace and JOBS is like the evil king! We can't fight without you!

You should find 2 guys to talk through. Let them do your talking and stuff and you just chill and work and chill and work. Maybe even get a new name and just hide in the background. But don't let the A-holes WIN.. If you leave us then they win!!

Anyway... luv you bro. sniff sniff

-peace

I can understand how you would be so upset but for every person that complains and wines there 5 like me that appreciate people like you who are out to improve using your own time cause you love what you do so with that i say if you continue to do what you do we 5 guys will find that one guy and shut him up

Dont leave keep on keeping on

Past PC user current MacOSx86 user

No offense Jas, but you should realize the internet is full of many different people and you were going to get that. It is your choice and I respect that, but you are really hurting alot of people on this. I took my hackintosh apart due to you leaving. Again, I guess this seems like the same bitching you are talking about but to me you are really hurting your fans and yourself for leaving. I think you should stay with it and this site can just filter out the retards that bash you. I am truely impressed and in awe of what you did and proudly put your name with OSX86 so yeah I was a fan. Again no offense intended, but you just leaving cause you are mad doesn't look good for you and I was right, you leaving is killing OSX86. *sigh* Oh well, good luck to ya.

The idea of sandman:

Use 1-2 people to speak through...

That's a genius idea for any project which messes around with the EULA of software giants like: APPLE or M$

It adds a layer of anonymity and protection to everyone involved.

Also, I am very new here but been around awhile (in forums).

I will say that heading off noobs (like me) and their questions is best done by a strong moderation staff. Additionally, it's best to have the truly lucky and talented people be able to rewrite detailed tutorials.

Updating the community's collective levels of knowledge helps everyone.

It also documents the progress and evolution of the OSx86 project.

I've PMed Jas (like many have) and just thanked him personally for his hard work and even offered him an olive branch of assistance.

For now, he welcomed my kind words but rejected my friendship.

He's still here...still around...working hard...you can't rush genius...

Thanks again, Jas.

- OX

Well...so JaS is officially off the project now...if thats the case,that really sucks. i wish people werent so critical, but i suppose no matter how brilliant or how amazing of something a person has accomplished there always goanna be a moron out there to call that person and or there accomplishments down and tell them that they could do a better job. people should talk less and do more...-_-:(

First off, thanx to all that hav been contributing to this minority community... its tough to hav Jas leaving like this, all i can say is that ppl dun seem to appreciate wut they hav in front of them until its lost n its a human nature no one to be blame...

just be wary to those whom are still here, as for me i cant afford to buy a mac coz its too xpensive for me to get one in my country..

am grateful to the progress that hav been done ere n i do hope it'll continue till Jobs decide to provide the OSX for normal PC users whom wants to change to an user friendlier OS environment...

best of luck to you Jas for wutever u're doing next..

I aint worried bout all this. Imma gonna make my own OSX install: Po'SX. Like Linux but cheaper. And we aint gonna worry bout compatibility and all that addons {censored}e. Its gonna work right outta da box. You want internet? Write your name and message on da box, and throw it who you want to talk wit. You want sound? Roll da damn box up, talk in dat {censored}e, e'rybody can hear you! Logic, Final Cut, iTunes problems? No worries, for me at least, cause I aint gonna do nuttin bout it! See, this is gunna be good! Y'all can send 25 quid to me @ Sendmeyomuniesbitch@rightnow.dammit for info how to get my distro for free! PEACE and Im OUT!

WhoodyHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Luv ya JaS, good luck in all dat you do, as long as you aint doin no fat crackhead in that back seat of a 88 Caprice Classic, cause that mess will bring you nuttin but trouble...

Dear JaS,

I am new to the OSx on x86 scene, but let me appreciate your work. someday i believe you will get absorbed in Apple itself, and be working there to your utmost satisfaction. But honestly, u shud do what u belive in, and not say just good bye becoz of some stupid complaints.

If there are many screamers, give a first warning, then ban them from posting. This way they will learn a lesson.

Well After this last release I just can't read another post of ppl complaining about some small issue they could fix themselves.I am just f***ing over this whole thing,

The fun is goneThis was my last release.

Later,

JaS

JaS the work you are doing here is so good! i've just installed the 10.4.7 release, and it's so perfect!

Remember, there's always ppls complaining everywhere, but in facts You care?

I don't really care about them, think about it, cause out there most ppls are here to enjoy and apreciate your work!

As YOU says: Later man!

:whistle:

I found this wonderful forum by Googling for Mac on x86 solutions several days ago and am sadden to see you go, JaS. So today I had to join here just to say to you JaS:

Thanks for your efforts and I really love how MacOSX 10.4.6 performed on AMD Sempron 2600+ PC after few installation attempts. I find it really easy doing it by following the directions I read in this forum that I installed on another PC running Pentium D 820.

Hope to see more JaS versions floating around.... :dance_24:

JaS:

Thanks for the install DVDs. They've been useful, though i'd like to know how to make one myself, to shorten the install time on my laptop (the 10.4.6 didn't have ATI ATA drivers, the 10.4.7 did).

Again, thanks for all. Your work was useful. And I really hope you get back to your "unofficial scene role" after pissing off noobs for four or five months ;)

To the Noobies:

1- STFU.

2- RTFM.

3- If (all else fails) {GTFO;}

JaS: Im sorry that youre leaving.

Just want to point out something to you.

I think of you as a great Apple ambasador, heres the thing:

You where the one that made it possible for me to really test out the OS X, with your simple install DVDs.

As I tested OS X i fell in love with the operating system and have totaly converted from XP to OSX.

That is all thanx to you. As soon as i have the money i am defenetly going to get a iMac.

So if any of the Apple folks are with us, think about that!

Anyway thanx a lot and heres hoping you change your mind.

//Tenshin