Mac OS X Lion (Developer Preview) Released

harrydeo

1,521 posts in this topic

We've worked hard on making a non-double faulting bootloader (the credits go to cparm for this).

I've constructed a PC EFI 10.6 that will work on both Lion and older.

Thanks for Andy, that's a great job. All I can say is, it's perfect not to use XPC & [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] with USB stick.

It works with SL on master partition, and Lion on logical partition.

Personally I am using v.2 RC 2 r640 and it works with AnV's boot file ...

Side Note: coming from a person who has never tried the pc_efi variation of the bootloader, this {censored} is REALY fast compared to the regular Chameleon loader ... :rolleyes:

is it because it is GUI-less ?

NO-GUI Chameleon v2 RC5 r750 (faster boot time)

http://www.kexts.com/view/1038-chameleon_2..._installer.html

It works and thanks for the help.

A question yet if anyone has ANY idea.

With Geekbench on snow 10.6.7 has 5400 on lion with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] has 5300 and now about 4000 why ?

than are observed and the recognition of PC is different, the memories. uses the same extra file,and DSDT.(or not)

do you use c-state/p-state in com.boot.apple.plist ? I think AnV is not supporting eventually both ... (?) ...

It is a disgrace to see something like this and if this patch gets accepted, in its unmodified form, without giving proper credits, then I am leaving the scene.

I'm sorry if I offended you or forgot to credit someone or so.

Credits go to all who helped in the development, those who gave tips etc...

GUI work with new boot for LION? I like original white screen and simple grey apple)

And voodoobatterry for Lion is out?

please go playing with some kids ...and do not disturb this professionell thread ! ... right father ???

Thank you guys , that works very well here !!! :D

bravo et merci cparm !!! ;)

PCEFI_10.6_Lion_Snow.pkg.zip

thanks man ... great to have this file ... thanks cparm ... !!!

We've worked hard on making a non-double faulting bootloader (the credits go to cparm for this).

I've constructed a PC EFI 10.6 that will work on both Lion and older.

It is no longer required to use the kernelcache (you can use also Extensions.mkext or just .kext files)

This is only the first step in the line, next will be an AnVAL and I'm sure cparm will release stuff too ;)

I've also attached atom / new Celeron patched kernel but it'll only work for 64bit cpu's (apple is dropping their legacy 32bit support since Lion with every step...).

Even with DP1 and perfect bootloader and patched kernel it'll halt execution after launchd is launched so...

I've done the same test on an i7 and it loaded very fast without issues...

Patch for Snow Leopard PC EFI 10.6 is also included...

Kernel for DP2 Atom / New celeron 64bit:

https://rapidshare.com/files/459219349/kern...on_DP2_Atom.zip

nice job men , boot very fast using chmaleon 750, cpu not well , i have a i5 and show in system profile dual core xenon

Lion DP3

please go playing with some kids ...and do not disturb this professionell thread ! ... right father ???

Дружище, вместо ответа на вопрос ты пишешь мне очередную заносчивую хрень..... То что тут некоторые только делают, приводя картинки с успешной установкой царя зверей на свои писюшки, я сдела еще вчера и меня интересуют вот такие вот мелочи. Уверен, ты не знаешь ответа на мой вопрос, и "проФФФессионально" уходишь от ответа. Я хочу много чего спросить, но есть определенные трудности с языком. Хочу много спросить, но не могу - эпллайф лежит. Думал было написать на английском, но решил, что не одному же мне пыхтеть над онлайн-переводчиком. Аривидерчи, дядя.....

Question: this is my DSDT for Lenovo G550 DSDT.aml.zip - DP1 and DP2 works very fine, but on DP3 on normal boot with (XPC [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] PC-EfI) reboot every boot.... But in (-x) mode works fine! Maybe RTC or LPC or SMBUS fix hindered normal boot on my Lenovo?

P.S. Reboot and Power Off works with this kext EvOreboot.kext.zip

Дружище, вместо ответа на вопрос ты пишешь мне очередную заносчивую хрень..... То что тут некоторые только делают, приводя картинки с успешной установкой царя зверей на свои писюшки, я сдела еще вчера и меня интересуют вот такие вот мелочи. Уверен, ты не знаешь ответа на мой вопрос, и "проФФФессионально" уходишь от ответа. Я хочу много чего спросить, но есть определенные трудности с языком. Хочу много спросить, но не могу - эпллайф лежит. Думал было написать на английском, но решил, что не одному же мне пыхтеть над онлайн-переводчиком. Аривидерчи, дядя.....

Question: this is my DSDT for Lenovo G550 DSDT.aml.zip - DP1 and DP2 works very fine, but on DP3 on normal boot with (XPC [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] PC-EfI) reboot every boot.... But in (-x) mode works fine! Maybe RTC or LPC or SMBUS fix hindered normal boot on my Lenovo?

P.S. Reboot and Power Off works with this kext EvOreboot.kext.zip

перейдите по игре с некоторых детей ... и не нарушать этот Professionell нить!

Что ты хочешь сказать нам

There is nothing about your post, which can help us to solve any problem ! Accept your very old and knowen kext ... go and play ...

ach ich habe keinen Bock mehr ... tschö Welt ... nur Flitzpiepen, die so einen schönen Thread mit blöden Kommentaren "wie meinen" kaputt machen, weil sie über Unzulänglichkeiten reden wollen ... ey Hallo ... hier geht es um wichtigere Dinge ... z.B. Leute und Software von und by AnV und oder weitere tolle Entwicklungen ... aber nein ... hier wird gejammert und gepostet für irgendso einen Scheiss wie ... wie bekomme ich meinen BootLoader Screen wieder bunt oder warum riecht mein Rechner plötzlich so komisch ... echt zum Kotzen ... mit Euch kann keine freie Wirtschaft überleben ... weil Ihr einfach zu blöd seid ... man ... bin raus ... für immer ... God bleth the Queen ... adios !!

lion 11A430e great works my x58 ud5 core i7 920 and gtx 275 system i'used chameleon rc3 new pc efi i thing after replaced dsdt.aml files it can works other gigayte mobo no need usecache -v dont forget change osinstall.mpkg

http://www.mediafire.com/?ajcgs2zlz1f291u

996.png

replace dsdt where?

it cant boot without it?

wrong ... if you really read and understand it ... I am talking about basic requirements ... this part of the forum is not for basics ... and my "insults" have been twice and not everytime ! Chameleon installation is BASIC ... and should be known by everyone !

But only for you:

just copy the AnV boot file and your (Snow) extra folder + DSDT.aml to the the previous installed DP3 partition (or new Base Partition) ... make sure Chameleon RC3 for Lion INSTALLER have been installed to GUID Lion harddrive before ... that's it !

after doing as you sugested, this is what i gotpost-695907-1303863332_thumb.jpg

damn it inverted pic sorry

when i boot with usb hub turn off keybord how to fix

There is nothing about your post, which can help us to solve any problem ! Accept your very old and knowen kext ... go and play ...

I got your point, but theres no need to be so hostile. Maybe you should go out and play a bit to cool down? :huh:

Cheers

With this new PC-EFI boot file, chamaleon Works like a charm.

I will only see if on the next boot the system will boot without loading all kexts, like a -F flag.

huummm... Two Kernel Panics...

Never had once before.

First one when I was changing my keyboard layout and the second one when I was running Kext Utility (Lion) to repair permissions and rebuilt caches.

I notice on both reboots that the -F verbose-like boot was done. I've already remove -usecache from apple.boot.plist...