Chameleon 2.4svn Official PKG Installer

ErmaC
4,261 posts in this topic

Same issue here even with the new trunk.

It can't read any memory information!

I have the same issue. I'm currently using Fabio's older V7 patch as it provides correct memory information, but it would be super nice to have the new kernelcache working without broken memory detection.

I have the same issue. I'm currently using Fabio's older V7 patch as it provides correct memory information, but it would be super nice to have the new kernelcache working without broken memory detection.

Memory banks detection also not working here.

Resolution Also not detected within Chamaleon.

Add simple .pkg with module from trunk code 825.

welc.png

hocp.png

endpm.png

enjoy!

And please feedback (I need to know if the module path is correct... I think yes.. Extra/modules/)

Fabio

Hello tried now and the path is as you say (Extra / modules /)

Try r828

Just did, it fixed but VIDEO has some issues

No autodetect. And also I got the message while booting:

Unable to locate the mode table. Please Run the program.......

And Never had this before. GeForce 9600GT

Added Installer .pkg with 828 Trunk code

- Module selectionable

- 2 simple themes (default & embed)

- Install "copy" bdmesg into "detination.volume"/usr/sbin

Fabio

Strange... I repost the file... maybe I post a wrong revision.. Fabio

I tested the reuped 828 pkg - memory now shown also in the Systemprofiler correct. GREAT!

Thanks

PS: The bootloader shows (at very early boottime) Build 826, but its for sure 828. Maybe the devs forget to change some version info output code.

I tested the reuped 828 pkg - memory now shown also in the Systemprofiler correct. GREAT!

Thanks

Good!

PS: The bootloader shows (at very early boottime) Build 826, but its for sure 828. Maybe the devs forget to change some version info output code.

That happens when you don't make clean and re make.

Is there no way to fixed the "HEADER READ SIZE 200 - INCORRECT IMAGE SIGNATURE" message when waking from hibernation / sleep (mode 1 / mode 3).

Im using hibernation mode 0 when the lappy is on AC, and hibernation mode 1 when on battery.

I always get the above message, whether the SL is booting from hibernation or when fresh booting

just installed the newest trunk (832) and still not recognizing the resolution on Chamelon Boot as others did.

Only this issue.

Is there no way to fixed the "HEADER READ SIZE 200 - INCORRECT IMAGE SIGNATURE" message when waking from hibernation / sleep (mode 1 / mode 3).

Im using hibernation mode 0 when the lappy is on AC, and hibernation mode 1 when on battery.

I always get the above message, whether the SL is booting from hibernation or when fresh booting

Try adding this to your com.apple.Boot.plist

<key>Wake</key>
<string>No</string>

Try adding this to your com.apple.Boot.plist

<key>Wake</key>
 <string>No</string>

I was previosly using Wake = No, in fact i want to use the wake=Yes, because when on battery SL shuts totally down and then on boot resumes the image.WIth wake =NO, You'll get the image is old xxxx seconds, use Forcewake=y to override, and boot normally - not with the sleepimage.

My question was is there any way Chameleon to boot (either the sleepimage or the normal nonsleepimage) , without displaying these messeges, also when it wakes from hibernation it shows Wake kernel message , is it possible these messegas to be hidden and working in the background, normal user is not willing to see these mesages everytime - that was my idea.

I can fixed these messages when using the hibernation mode = 0 and deleting the sleepimages, but thats not what I want, i Want to use the Wake function without showing the messages.

Those messages are hard coded without an option to disable them. Maybe a kind dev can assist you if deemed necessary?

See the following code from the Chameleon repo here and here

thanks for the info

Obviosly have to live with those messages showing on.

I take a break from this.

I will devote my hobby time, back to the tweak the official pkg's scripts.

At the moment only will post the compiled binaries.

Greetings

Fabio

I take a break from this.

I will devote my hobby time, back to the tweak the official pkg's scripts.

At the moment only will post the compiled binaries.

Greetings

Fabio

Great, your package installers were always ones of the best out there! Their existence allows for more people to be involved which in turn leads to further development due to the abundance of testers. Thank You from all of us! :D

Great, your package installers were always ones of the best out there! Their existence allows for more people to be involved which in turn leads to further development due to the abundance of testers. Thank You from all of us! ;)

Hei DarwinX you feel like thanking today, I see.

In this case too I agree :)