Israel and Palestine

Swad

596 posts in this topic

Israel has one of the most advanced armies in the world - i doubt they are firing expensive munitions into civilian areas (either by mistake or on purpose) - unfortunately innocents get hurt, it's a reality of war that modern society seems to get increasingly more shocked about (although i can't figure out why as it seems obvious.)

Yes, but I see that it is a sad realirty of "modern" wars is to kill civilians " (either by mistake or on purpose) " to make pressure on ennemie.

But let us reflect for a while; what is the first object of this war, is to release to two soldiers.... what about it now after 24 days of massive bombarding ?!

Regards,

Mash you're right. Israel does have better bomb shelters and warning systems. They have got the US $$$ to buy it all.

But doesn't that mean you need to be that much more carefull when firing in a country which doesn't as good a infrastructure as you do.

Israelis might have MTV in their shelters but from what i've read Lebanese shelters are cramped and so many prefer to ve outside.... where blind Israeli bombs are being dropped (by both sides)

Israel has one of the most advanced armies in the world - i doubt they are firing expensive munitions into civilian areas (either by mistake or on purpose) - unfortunately innocents get hurt, it's a reality of war that modern society seems to get increasingly more shocked about (although i can't figure out why as it seems obvious.)

Advanced armies doesn't mean very much really. During the invasion of Iraq how many friendly fire incidents did you have. I'm talking about actually when technology fails. No when a soldier shoots one of his buddies.

Operation Iraqi Freedom may be the most technically advanced military operation ever, but it still has been beset with the perennial combat scourge of fratricide.

In one, an F/A-18 Hornet attack jet may have been felled by an errant U.S. antimissile battery near Karbala in south-central Iraq. A mission to rescue the Navy pilot, who is believed to have ejected, was unsuccessful, the Pentagon said.

Israel may have on of the most advanced armies in the world but they buy US weapons. If US weapons can kill US soldieries (in iraq) i think it's easy for US weapons in the hands on the Israeli to Kill Arab civilians.

Remember how long it too them to nock down the UN building. There were many missiles that were close but missed (imagine that being civilian residential buildings near Hezbollah fighters). Finally they killed the UN members with a laser guided missile.

Hmmph, all these attacks on Israel is also getting old.

Yes, Israel has reseived MANY weapons from the US, including alot of money. But NOT TO START WARS! And they haven't! They have been FORCED into them by people who don't know how to accept a peace offer.

I saw on the news the other day with an interview with the "president" of Lebonan, and he was going on and on about how this little town was doing such a good job. Were do you think Hezbollah got all their stuff? From other arab nations like Iran. So of course they could make a dent.

You guys call all the people who were killed by Israels' missles civilians, I don't see people who fund a terrorist organization by donating money as a civilian, I feel like if you give money to a terrorist organization, that makes you a target as well.

Yes, Israel has reseived MANY weapons from the US, including alot of money. But NOT TO START WARS! And they haven't! They have been FORCED into them by people who don't know how to accept a peace offer.

You gorgot to talk about thousands of libanese hostages is israeil jails.

From other arab nations like Iran.

Just for your info, iran isn't an arab nation :)

A muslim; Yes, so...

I feel like if you give money to a terrorist organization, that makes you a target as well.

Don't confuse terrorist org. like AlQaida (yes it is), and people defending their countries against occupation.

Don't confuse terrorist org. like AlQaida (yes it is), and people defending their countries against occupation.

Let's all be clear, here, that for all the good work they do (just like Hamas... they have a ton of charity things going on), they are a terrorist organization. You don't see charity orgs like the Red Cross going across borders abducting soldiers. Hizbollah is a terrorist group. Period.

Also, any defense against "occupation" is a stretch. That'd be like Germans saying the Allies were unjustly occupying their country after WWII. If you carry out an act of war, be prepared for the consequences.

What angers me is when i hear "today 1 isralie died in his home (normally i hear outside)" and then "10 Lebonese died in their home".

Let me understand. If you will hear that "today 10 Israeli died in their home” and then “1 Lebanese died in his home” it will not angers you???

You gorgot to talk about thousands of libanese hostages is israeil jails.

Just for your info, iran isn't an arab nation :D

A muslim; Yes, so...

What are you talking about?

Wake up There was no even one Israeli soldier on Lebanon land since the year 2000.

Ther is no thousands of libanese hostages is israeil jails, before the war there was only one terrorist, and his name is Samir Kuntar http://www.geocities.com/myjoy18/abbas.htm . But now thanks God there are hundreds of Hizbullah's terrorists in israeil jails.

Iran isn't an Arab nation, so???

What angers me is when i hear "today 1 isralie died in his home (normally i hear outside)" and then "10 Lebonese died in their home".

Israelie deaths: 62, including 24 civilians

Lebanese deaths: 650-900, how many do you think are civilians?

So, what angers you is that Israel is much more effective and when looking at the numbers it is clear that Israel is winning. I know you that you think it is because of 'US $$$'. Thats an ignorant generalization but let me change the subject.

Since you are a muslim, don't you ever wonder why God consistently allows Israel to kill 10 times the amount of people as their enemy and why Israel wins all the wars against muslim countries?

I am not a religious person so I don't really understand why God is always the gracious bestower of good things but is not mentioned when it comes to others.

Let's all be clear, here, that for all the good work they do (just like Hamas... they have a ton of charity things going on), they are a terrorist organization. You don't see charity orgs like the Red Cross going across borders abducting soldiers. Hizbollah is a terrorist group. Period.

Also, any defense against "occupation" is a stretch. That'd be like Germans saying the Allies were unjustly occupying their country after WWII. If you carry out an act of war, be prepared for the consequences.

Mash they may both kill civilians in the end but more people (even non-muslims) sympathise with Hamas (and more reciently Hizbollah) than AlQaida. Polls reciently shown on the Times Newpaper (i think) showed that the support for Hizbollah had surged since the fighting began. But what suprised most people (including me) is that a the support from the Christina groupes is incrediably high. Quotes af around 80-90% were given. I couldn't find anything on the Times report but here is some from other sources.

According to a poll released by the "Beirut Center for Research and Information" on 26 July during 2006 Israel-Lebanon conflict, 87 percent of Lebanese support Hezbollah's fight with Israel, a rise of 29 percent on a similar poll conducted in February. More striking, however, is the level of support for Hezbollah's resistance from non-Shiite communities. Eighty percent of Christians polled supported Hezbollah along with 80 percent of Druze and 89 percent of Sunnis.[20], while according to another poll, from July 2005, 74 percent of Christian Lebanese viewed Hezbollah as a resistance organization.

Contrast that with this:

A poll published Tuesday in Israel's Maariv newspaper showed 80 percent of respondents support the military's conduct during the offensive, while 74 percent said Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and his government were doing a great job.

Israel's Arabs, who make up about 20 percent of the population, are the lone voice of opposition to the fighting, Arab-Israeli lawmaker Ahmed Tibi said.

"We are a small minority in Israel where the consensus is overwhelming, there is no more right and left," he said. "Any words we are saying against the war are being interpreted as attacking the whole of Israel".

If the Arab community is factored out, approval for the war passes 90 percent, a number almost unheard of in a country deeply divided by religion and politics, Ben Meir said.

This shows that 50% of Arabs (remember arab doesn't mean Muslim) are agains the war.

The figures from the Christians show clearly that when anyone is put (Muslim, Christian, Jew...) is put under pressuse they will do whatever they feel is right. The christains of Lebanon see this (and see their families dieing) and so support the Muslim Group.

Mash you can label Hezbollah anyway you or the world wants. It really doesn't matter on the steets. They are the only ones who are fighting Israel back and defending their country. The average person see's his country being blown aprat and wants to take action. Hezbollah is one way of doing this. So you don't need to be a Muslim to support them. Hell you don't even need to be religious.

Let me understand. If you will hear that "today 10 Israeli died in their home” and then “1 Lebanese died in his home” it will not angers you???

What are you talking about?

Wake up There was no even one Israeli soldier on Lebanon land since the year 2000.

Ther is no thousands of libanese hostages is israeil jails, before the war there was only one terrorist, and his name is Samir Kuntar http://www.geocities.com/myjoy18/abbas.htm . But now thanks God there are hundreds of Hizbullah's terrorists in israeil jails.

Iran isn't an Arab nation, so???

Firstly if Hizbollah were killing 10 and Israel were killing 1 i would be just as pissed with Hizbollah. And if Hisbollah were destroying all of Israel and Israel was blowing up parts of flats then once again i would be just as angry. Because it mean the Isralies would have no where to return when this is all over. So understand that clearly.

Secondly you're saying when hizbollah wanted the release of Women and Chrildren form Isralie prisions and when Israel refused... in actual fact there were no Lebanonese prisioners. And although i here Isreal capture 5-10 max (ok lets say 20) prisioners a day all of a sudden since the this war begain they somehow managed to get thousands???

So, what angers you is that Israel is much more effective and when looking at the numbers it is clear that Israel is winning. I know you that you think it is because of 'US $$$'. Thats an ignorant generalization but let me change the subject.

But since you are a muslim, don't you ever wonder why God consistently allows Israel to kill 10 times the amount of people as their enemy and why Israel wins all the wars against muslim countries?

I am not a religious person so I don't really understand why God is always the gracious bestower of good things but is not mentioned when it comes to others.

Wait a second...... You're a non religious guy, right? And you're telling me that you actually don't think the Jets and Tanks Israel buys from America with the US $$$ billions it recieves has nothing to do with them winning???

So the fact that Israel has tanks, Jets, Helicopters, Navel ships, Small Arms, Artillery and the help of Satellites doesn't give it an anvantage over some guys withs poxy rocket launchers that might even blow up in their face.

As Mel said: "Are you a Jew?" :angel:

If God loves the Jews so much then why did they almost get annihilated by one man? And as A Nonny Moose said on a different topic "Jews, who have this chronic habit of facing genocide from Egyptians, Romans, Christians, Muslims, and nearly everyone else. For a group that's supposed to be God's People, God certainly isn't treating them right." Yeah... i see some serious love there.

And don't give me some {censored} about God telling the Jew they will be punished for not obaying but but he will never leave them. He left them there. And for what? What did they do to be punished? Creating the Atom Bomb maybe which caused millions of deaths? Maybe. No wonder he soon regreted it.

And exactly what did the Jews do after WWII to deserve the end of this punishement and a land of their own?

Also it sounds more like when it says the Jews it means a collective rather than individual since all Jews got Israel not just a few good ones. So all these good Jews got what they deserved. Are they all good? And exactly how many Jews have to be bad for God to take it all away again? 25%, 50%? This whole idea makes no sence. Even if i was Jew (i'm honesly trying to look at it from that point) i would have a hard time buying it.

I'm not trying to compare it with Islam here. I just want you to please try and answer this.

If God loves the Jews so much then why did they almost get annihilated by one man? And as A Nonny Moose said on a different topic "Jews, who have this chronic habit of facing genocide from Egyptians, Romans, Christians, Muslims, and nearly everyone else. For a group that's supposed to be God's People, God certainly isn't treating them right." Yeah... i see some serious love there.

And don't give me some {censored} about God telling the Jew they will be punished for not obaying but but he will never leave them. He left them there. And for what? What did they do to be punished? Creating the Atom Bomb maybe which caused millions of deaths? Maybe. No wonder he soon regreted it.

And exactly what did the Jews do after WWII to deserve the end of this punishement and a land of their own?

Also it sounds more like when it says the Jews it means a collective rather than individual since all Jews got Israel not just a few good ones. So all these good Jews got what they deserved. Are they all good? And exactly how many Jews have to be bad for God to take it all away again? 25%, 50%? This whole idea makes no sence. Even if i was Jew (i'm honesly trying to look at it from that point) i would have a hard time buying it.

I'm not trying to compare it with Islam here. I just want you to please try and answer this.

I will not give you some {censored} about God telling the Jew they will be punished for not obeying but he will never leave them, you can read it by yourself with your own eye, it was written in the bible (or you think the bible is {censored} too). If you need I can post you the relevant sections.

As I already wrote…

If God doesn’t love the Jews, How it happened that after more then 60 years of miracle war between Israel and Arabs, Israel is still exist with highest technology, the best scientist in world, best doctors, best agriculture development (that even most of the Arabs countries buy from them under the table of course) But most of the Arabs nations are so behind (in spite they have a lot of money trillion of trillions $$$$) ???

Israel was not occupying anything... they acually made a buffer zone to keep a distance.

I don't think I understand that response.

Also, don't you think that taking the life of another goes agaist the "rules" (yes I used quotes) of most of the worlds major religions?

Israel's Arabs, who make up about 20 percent of the population, are the lone voice of opposition to the fighting, Arab-Israeli lawmaker Ahmed Tibi said...

Did you hear about Arab-Jew lawmaker in one of the Arabs country? (Interesting? don’t you think?)

...Also it sounds more like when it says the Jews it means a collective rather than individual since all Jews got Israel not just a few good ones. So all these good Jews got what they deserved. Are they all good? And exactly how many Jews have to be bad for God to take it all away again? 25%, 50%? This whole idea makes no sence. Even if i was Jew (i'm honesly trying to look at it from that point) i would have a hard time buying it.

The alphabet of the bible is "All Israelis guaranty one to each other" and the intention no just to be nice one to each other’s, but “spiritual” action that a Jew makes in the other side of the world, automatically affects on other Jew in other side of the world but in “spiritual” meaning…

I hop this will answer your question.

Reuters admits altering Beirut photo

Reuters withdraws photograph of Beirut after Air Force attack after US blogs, photographers point out 'blatant evidence of manipulation.' Reuters' head of PR says in response, 'Reuters has suspended photographer until investigations are completed into changes made to photograph.' Photographer who sent altered image is same Reuters photographer behind many of images from Qana, which have also been subject of suspicions for being staged.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3286966,00.html#n

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3284546,00.html

I'm asking again who is the liar?

No

I'll have to agree with AcePlayer here - most world religions have provisions for war, and most subscribe to what's called "Just War Theory," developed by Acquinas back in the day. Check it out - it'll help shape your opinion of when war is a good thing.

Also, I was thinking about the whole "is God really on the Arabs side since their countries tend to be poorer and not as good in war" thing which, at first, I thought had some merit - it doesn't make much since, and if I lived in Lebanon, I'd be reevaluating right now.

But then I remembered that during the West's so called "Dark Ages," the Middle East was flourishing. They were light years ahead of us in almost every regard, but then clamped down on innovation and reason. So it would seem to me that 1) either God really doesn't do too much with the rise and fall of nations or 2) he uses them in ways we can't understand.

I'm open to both.

I'll have to agree with AcePlayer here - most world religions have provisions for war, and most subscribe to what's called "Just War Theory," developed by Acquinas back in the day. Check it out - it'll help shape your opinion of when war is a good thing.

Also, I was thinking about the whole "is God really on the Arabs side since their countries tend to be poorer and not as good in war" thing which, at first, I thought had some merit - it doesn't make much since, and if I lived in Lebanon, I'd be reevaluating right now.

But then I remembered that during the West's so called "Dark Ages," the Middle East was flourishing. They were light years ahead of us in almost every regard, but then clamped down on innovation and reason. So it would seem to me that 1) either God really doesn't do too much with the rise and fall of nations or 2) he uses them in ways we can't understand.

I'm open to both.

What about option 3, god is in all their heads, but really THEY are making their societies rise and fall, without gods help.

For tens of thousands of years, the tribes of humankind have fought amongst each other in the name of their religion. Religion is a poison that corrupts and enslaves our minds. Religion is the root of all evil in the world. All religions are designed fundementally to control the populace. Unfortunately the designers are all dead so there's no way they can defend themselves. But nevertheless, I indict religion.

The belief in a religion is a sort of racism, an arrogance. When religion is embraced, many religions raise the believers of the religion to a higher class - the believers feel that having been "saved" by the religion, that they are somehow blessed. It's no great leap of the imagination to next believe that they are somehow better than the non-believers. But nothing can be further from the truth. Religion does not make you a better person. Your deeds make you a better person. And you don't need to perform heroic acts of courage or waste away the years helping the poor, you simply need to hold the door open for someone or say thank you. It is service to your fellow humans that make you a better person. No one can warp this simple concept into validating the flying of planes into buildings or the bombing of a seaport. It's not possible. Being nice to other people is as fundemental as it gets. It's not even something you have to learn because everything you need to know about it was taught to you when you were a child.

Religion will also make you think that you are somehow above the other animals of the world. So you'll completely miss out on what it means to be alive. You'll be blind to history. History is not just the Civil War or the War of the Roses. History goes back to over 15 billion years. Religion causes you to ignore this wonderful glorious intensely interesting story. Instead you'll believe in Angels and Ghosts and UFOs when right there before you every cloudless night is the 15 billion years of history. Our own planet has over 5 billion years of history which you can see in the rocks. You can see it in the plants as well. And in your thumb.

Religion will cause you to only see things in your own way. Religion teaches you that everything you need to know is accounted for and that you don't have to ask questions. You don't have to worry about anything because your religion is right and so are you. You therefor can't feel a real feeling of compasion because you're done. You know it all and it is all well. But your mind is poisoned. Your heart is truly consumed in the hatred of the non-believers. You are sick and you will die and you will be dead. Such a waste of life.............

from http://polyphonicstudios.editme.com/onreligion

For tens of thousands of years, the tribes of humankind have fought amongst each other in the name of their religion. Religion is a poison that corrupts and enslaves our minds. Religion is the root of all evil in the world. All religions are designed fundementally to control the populace. Unfortunately the designers are all dead so there's no way they can defend themselves. But nevertheless, I indict religion.

The belief in a religion is a sort of racism, an arrogance. When religion is embraced, many religions raise the believers of the religion to a higher class - the believers feel that having been "saved" by the religion, that they are somehow blessed. It's no great leap of the imagination to next believe that they are somehow better than the non-believers. But nothing can be further from the truth. Religion does not make you a better person. Your deeds make you a better person. And you don't need to perform heroic acts of courage or waste away the years helping the poor, you simply need to hold the door open for someone or say thank you. It is service to your fellow humans that make you a better person. No one can warp this simple concept into validating the flying of planes into buildings or the bombing of a seaport. It's not possible. Being nice to other people is as fundemental as it gets. It's not even something you have to learn because everything you need to know about it was taught to you when you were a child.

Religion will also make you think that you are somehow above the other animals of the world. So you'll completely miss out on what it means to be alive. You'll be blind to history. History is not just the Civil War or the War of the Roses. History goes back to over 15 billion years. Religion causes you to ignore this wonderful glorious intensely interesting story. Instead you'll believe in Angels and Ghosts and UFOs when right there before you every cloudless night is the 15 billion years of history. Our own planet has over 5 billion years of history which you can see in the rocks. You can see it in the plants as well. And in your thumb.

Religion will cause you to only see things in your own way. Religion teaches you that everything you need to know is accounted for and that you don't have to ask questions. You don't have to worry about anything because your religion is right and so are you. You therefor can't feel a real feeling of compasion because you're done. You know it all and it is all well. But your mind is poisoned. Your heart is truly consumed in the hatred of the non-believers. You are sick and you will die and you will be dead. Such a waste of life.............

from http://polyphonicstudios.editme.com/onreligion

couldnt agree more...

Hey hey hey, lets get one think clear here, I think all religions are lying, so, heheh yeah...

It doesn’t relate to religions. It’s about lying and using the public opinion.

Btw

Before the religion was “invented” there was no evil?

The humankind hasn’t fought amongst each other?

The peace was rules the world?

Do you think the "Tables of the Decalogue" with ten cornerstone commandments was evil?

It doesn’t relate to religions. It’s about lying and using the public opinion.

Btw

Before the religion was “invented” there was no evil?

The humankind hasn’t fought amongst each other?

The peace was rules the world?

Do you think the "Tables of the Decalogue" with ten cornerstone commandments was evil?

All im saying is that religion gives people a reason to fight over pretty much nothing, the main reason why we fight is because of land, and resources, theres not enough resources for everybody, so we fight over who gets to have them. Religion is sort of the moral excuse to fight.

well, the 10 commandments do say that the jews are the chosen people of god, and to me, it sounds a little ethno-centric and arrogent (jews being the chosen people). Also theres an amenment in there about slaves and whatnot, so....Id say theres a little bit of evil in there...Also, religion has been around since humans have been around, so it wasnt really invented, it kind of came with the territory of being human.

And I agree, lying, and using public opinion to dictate decisions is wrong, nobody is disputing that, but again, religion give people an "us" and a "them" it puts "them" into a subhuman category, and if something isnt human, you can do whatever you want to it, so I go back to religion being used as an excuse to commit evil amongst fellow men...whether they be jew, or muslim, or christian...its absolutely ridiculous to me...

There is no mention on the Ten Commandments about the Jews are the chosen people of God.

Do you ever read the Ten Commandments?

Then God spoke all these words: saying: (1)"I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery; (2) you shall have no other gods before me. (3) You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. (4) You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me, (5) but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments. (6) You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name. (7) Remember the sabbath day, and keep it holy. (8) For six days you shall labour and do all your work. (9) But the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock, or the alien resident in your towns. (10) For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but rested the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day and consecrated it. (11) Honour your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you. (12) You shall not murder. (13) You shall not commit adultery. (14) You shall not steal. (15) You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour. (16) You shall not covet your neighbour’s house; you shall not covet your neighbour’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbour.

Exodus 20:1-17

There is no mention on the Ten Commandments about the Jews are the chosen people of God.

Do you ever read the Ten Commandments?

Then God spoke all these words: saying: (1)"I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery; (2) you shall have no other gods before me. (3) You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. (4) You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me, (5) but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments. (6) You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name. (7) Remember the sabbath day, and keep it holy. (8) For six days you shall labour and do all your work. (9) But the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock, or the alien resident in your towns. (10) For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but rested the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day and consecrated it. (11) Honour your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you. (12) You shall not murder. (13) You shall not commit adultery. (14) You shall not steal. (15) You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour. (16) You shall not covet your neighbour’s house; you shall not covet your neighbour’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbour.

Exodus 20:1-17

So, if according to the ten commandments, jewish people arent the chosen people of god, then why was their slavery wrong, yet its ok for them to have slaves? Obviously by these two statements, it implies that the jews are the chosen people of god, just an observation on my part.

Also, are the bolds supposted to have an impact somehow? Just because theres 10 rules and I happen to agree with like 6 of them , doesnt automatically mean that the other 4 are right either...

Also, punishing children for the deeds of their parents? if you ask me, some of these pieces sound kinda evil to me, im not saying im right or anything, its just what ive noticed from reading it. It seems to me that some people just pick and choose which commanments to follow and which ones to not follow, which further validates my point that we all have our own moral code outside of religion, religion just gives us the "validation" so to speak. So why do we need this validation if we already know whats right...

The Jewish’s slaves have all the privilege that the Egypt wasn’t given them (I can post you the sections if you want).

So what is your question?

Yes the bolds supposed to have an impact somehow on the Israel and Palestine conflict (this is the main topic, no?).

Regarding the "punishing children for the deeds of their parents", well... he create the humankinds so saying evil to the one who crate you it's kind of naive.

We are not robots. God give us the option choosing between good and bad. If you are choosing bad what are you expected?