Israel and Palestine

Swad

596 posts in this topic

LMAO, The guy tries so hard to prove that Jews are smarter yet he doesn't realize he hurts his cause solely by just posting in this topic. You have only proved yourself stupid thereby lowering the jewish average dude, in case you haven't noticed already...

If judaism made people smarter you really should go back to reading your teurot and hope that what you claimed before is true as it seems to be the only way to salvation for your remaining gray cells. Finally, believe me when I say you personally set a very poor example to prove your claims that jews are smarter.

While I do agree with you, he should be given slack as english is not his first language, so ideas come off a litte differently.

It's not my first language either. Anyway, someone should just wake him up from his dream and tell him that jews being smarter is a white lie that his parents told him whan he was a little boy, because they knew he would be challenged in life with the set of skills he had and a little confidence in what he is could have made up for some of his shortcomings...

To be honest, I see a lot of guys just like him in Turkey and in Germany, guys who can't make something of themselves and their only hope is to blindly believe that their heritage or the colour of their skin or what they believe in makes them better than the rest of the world, because it is easier to brag about it than it is to prove such a thing.

It's not my first language either. Anyway, someone should just wake him up from his dream and tell him that jews being smarter is a white lie that his parents told him whan he was a little boy, because they knew he would be challenged in life with the set of skills he had and a little confidence in what he is could have made up for some of his shortcomings...

To be honest, I see a lot of guys just like him in Turkey and in Germany, guys who can't make something of themselves and their only hope is to blindly believe that their heritage or the colour of their skin or what they believe in makes them better than the rest of the world, because it is easier to brag about it than it is to prove such a thing.

I agree, no "race" is better than the other, really its somebody's merits in life that matter, not where they came from, atleast, thats the way I see it

LMAO, The guy tries so hard to prove that Jews are smarter yet he doesn't realize he hurts his cause solely by just posting in this topic. You have only proved yourself stupid thereby lowering the jewish average dude, in case you haven't noticed already...

If judaism made people smarter you really should go back to reading your teurot and hope that what you claimed before is true as it seems to be the only way to salvation for your remaining gray cells. Finally, believe me when I say you personally set a very poor example to prove your claims that jews are smarter.

Yes... Whatever... I don't have to prove you nothing. YOU ARE THE BEST (I hop this will satisfy you).

Yes... Whatever... I don't have to prove you nothing. YOU ARE THE BEST (I hop this will satisfy you).

I dont think he was saying he was the best, I think all he was saying is that YOU werent the best, because your statements do sound a little ethnocentric, just my take on it anyway

My mom went on a tour of the holy land last year. Right in the heart of Israel, they walked down a line of roadside produce shops. On one side were Jewish shops, and on the other side were scattered Palestinian shops. The Jewish shops were DROWNED with healthy, excessively large produce, while the Palestinian shops would only have a few of each type of produce, and if any, it looked bad.

The Jews have historically been able to grow oranges the size of basketballs out there in Israel, and I wouldn't call them idiots if they can pull that off.

Not to mention, that's also a prophecy in the bible, as well as everything thats going on with Hezbollah....

I dont think he was saying he was the best, I think all he was saying is that YOU werent the best, because your statements do sound a little ethnocentric, just my take on it anyway

I didn't say I'm the BEST either.

I just show him his stupidity saying "All monotheist religions that came after judaism is more refined and sophisticated compared to judaism."

That's all.

I have nothing against Islam.

I do. Islam calls for the destruction and murder of all non-muslims, christians and jews alike. It is VERY clear in the Qoran. I take that offensively, but the bible says that this will happen. I do not hate Muslims, I hate Islam. Big difference. Just like I don't hate {censored} people, just homosexuality. The bible says to love your enemies. So while loving homosexuals (sinners), hate the homosexuality (sin).

yossicl - I strongly suggest that if you aspire to be apologetic of the Jewish faith, you should also aspire to know as much about it as you can possibly learn. While I support your motives, I think you need to brush up a bit. :P Going into battle without a sword is useless, especially if your opponent has a gun. I urge you to choose the Torah as your sword, specifically because it commands you to do so.

I didn't say I'm the BEST either.

I just show him his stupidity saying "All monotheist religions that came after judaism is more refined and sophisticated compared to judaism."

That's all.

Look, you obviously haven't done your homework at all. All major monotheist religions accept each others existance and admit that the previous prophets are all messengers of Allah so Islam does accept Moses and Jesus as prophets of Allah and their words (bible, torah) as the words of Allah. Additionally, all Muslims are thought to accept that Moses and Jesus are true prophets of Allah. The point is, we Muslims believe that our religion is more refined because it includes all accepted teachings of the previous religions and then some more. It's a simple matter of chronology because Islam stands as the ultimate religion and according to Quran none other will follow it and no other prophet will be chosen after Muhammed, he is the last one and his teachings are the ultimate words of Allah.

Simply looking at it from this perspective you should understand why I called Islam more refined than the rest and Christianity more refined than Judaism. If you understand this you should also understand why I implied that it is absolutely unnecessary for a Muslim or a Christian to convert to judaism because they would be ignoring hundreds of years of progress to revert back to a teaching already outdated a couple thousand years ago. Why would anyone want to be a jew if their religion already shows them the right from wrong and in a refined way that took hundreds of years to get to in the first place. It would be like 'stop driving around in cars, lets all ride horses again'...

If you are a jew, stay a jew, just don't expect others to convert because there is nothing in judaism that christians and muslims will find that they don't already have in their own faith and that is a fact.

I do. Islam calls for the destruction and murder of all non-muslims, christians and jews alike. It is VERY clear in the Qoran. I take that offensively, but the bible says that this will happen. I do not hate Muslims, I hate Islam. Big difference. Just like I don't hate {censored} people, just homosexuality. The bible says to love your enemies. So while loving homosexuals (sinners), hate the homosexuality (sin).

yossicl - I strongly suggest that if you aspire to be apologetic of the Jewish faith, you should also aspire to know as much about it as you can possibly learn. While I support your motives, I think you need to brush up a bit. ;) Going into battle without a sword is useless, especially if your opponent has a gun. I urge you to choose the Torah as your sword, specifically because it commands you to do so.

Wrong, Islam doesn't call for killing of the jews and christians, unless you know what you are talking about you shouldn't make assumptions based on what you hear on tv or read on newspapers. Just read the Quran yourself and see if such a phrase that clearly state what you claim, exists. Read it in context if you really want to understand. If you don't want to understand, then it shows clearly that you are a person of prejudice who believes in what he wants to believe and not the truth.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/..._to_muslims.htm

This article was written by a muslim man that denounced Islam. It references many occurances in the Quran to killing, slaughtering, ripping out fingernails, etc. Just read the whole thing and don't skip over anything. All of the links to the Quran have 3 different translations as well.

Do not give me links to websites, read the Quran for yourself if you want answers and not some website clearly aimed at insulting Islam. Trust in your judgement if you are willing to be honest to and clear with yourself, do not go searching for websites to support what you are already inclined to believe. If you don't do that, you will only prove yourself to be prejudiced therefore your judgement will be based on hatred and misunderstanding rather than the truth. Read the Quran for yourself if you want the truth and not someones version or interpretation of it.

u1m2, the ENTIRE point of this forum is to point out EVIDENCE and to give links to it! I read the thing IN CONTEXT. The article is by a MUSLIM man! The article links to the Quran itself. An online version of the Quran would yield the same results that this article I gave you linked to: ACTUAL QURAN TEXT, VERSE BY VERSE. Now your job here is to defend. That is also in the Quran. It says you are supposed to FIGHT me. Do what the Quran says, if you consider yourself a true Muslim. If you're going to call me out, I will call you out. I'm doing my job as a Christian. Do yours and stop being a hypocrite.

Thanks for the heads up, or not...

Perhaps I should've noticed the rule that says :

'do not try to shake some sense into members of questionable intelligence and education or openly point to their hateful and prejudiced behavior as it will not help them become better or smarter human beings'

...My bad.

That statement alone hints at questionable intelligence, do you really think a person's intelligence can be summarized by his coding skills, so doctors, engineers, pilots, artists, musicians and astronauts are all stupid in your opinion? and what did you expect as a reply when you clearly insulted billions of people by saying that their religion approves of murdering and killing people because they are not muslims yet refusing to post any relevant information as proof from a credible source. You got what you deserved, at least most of it.

edit : I sincerely hope you try to understand the content of what you wrote in your previous posts. It's people who think and act like you who cause wars and long lasting conflicts. Should I also remind you of the crusades as a measure of christian tolerance to other beliefs before you go on babbling about how muslims want everybody else dead.

That statement alone hints at questionable intelligence, do you really think a person's intelligence can be summarized by his coding skills, so doctors, engineers, pilots, artists, musicians and astronauts are all stupid in your opinion? and what did you expect as a reply when you clearly insulted billions of people by saying that their religion approves of murdering and killing people because they are not muslims yet refusing to post any relevant information as proof from a credible source. You got what you deserved, at least most of it.

edit : I sincerely hope you try to understand the content of what you wrote in your previous posts. It's people who think and act like you who cause wars and long lasting conflicts. Should I also remind you of the crusades as a measure of christian tolerance to other beliefs before you go on babbling about how muslims want everybody else dead.

Well said!

Thanks a lot :blink:

The fact that such issues are still controversial and how many people think within set limits of the societies that they were raised in shows that we have got a long way to go but it's really good to see people who are willing to understand and empathize. I could understand common people to fear and consequently hate what seems distant to them but people who define themselves as intelligent and educated should really act otherwise.

Thanks a lot ;)

The fact that such issues are still controversial and how many people think within set limits of the societies that they were raised in shows that we have got a long way to go but it's really good to see people who are willing to understand and empathize. I could understand common people to fear and consequently hate what seems distant to them but people who define themselves as intelligent and educated should really act otherwise.

Im totally on the same page on that one :(

First of all, way too much people talk here. I was tempted to delete all these recent posts but want to keep them here as an example of what not to do.

We're not here to determine who is smarter - what we do want to see is who has better arguments.

and what did you expect as a reply when you clearly insulted billions of people by saying that their religion approves of murdering and killing people because they are not muslims yet refusing to post any relevant information as proof from a credible source.

The fact of the matter, u1m2, is that you haven't refuted james' claims. You can question the site that he linked too, but that site linked to the University of SoCal's Koran database with 3 translations... a highly legitimate source. Even if you skip the guy's commentary, the sura to which it points are fairly damning (literally).

Let's be frank here - the Koran (Quran) permits killing Christians, Jews, etc. There are several different places where it's discussed. There were even armed religious conflicts during the time Islam was being formed, led by Mohammed.

Please, by all means, refute these claims... but the evidence seems to back them up.

P.S. This is the last warning - any other posts that attack a person, along with later posts to which they're tied - will be deleted.

First of all, way too much people talk here. I was tempted to delete all these recent posts but want to keep them here as an example of what not to do.

We're not here to determine who is smarter - what we do want to see is who has better arguments.

The fact of the matter, u1m2, is that you haven't refuted james' claims. You can question the site that he linked too, but that site linked to the University of SoCal's Koran database with 3 translations... a highly legitimate source. Even if you skip the guy's commentary, the sura to which it points are fairly damning (literally).

Let's be frank here - the Koran (Quran) permits killing Christians, Jews, etc. There are several different places where it's discussed. There were even armed religious conflicts during the time Islam was being formed, led by Mohammed.

Please, by all means, refute these claims... but the evidence seems to back them up.

P.S. This is the last warning - any other posts that attack a person, along with later posts to which they're tied - will be deleted.

You are completely right, however, christianity isnt any better, I mean look at the crusades, look at the persecution of pagans in christianity's early centuries as the official religion of rome, look at the conquistadors, look at killing of native americans, look at the spanish inquisition, and many more events, while autrocities like this are not condoned in christianity...god and christianity have been used as an excuse to do these horrible things, theres really no place for it...

frankly I think the best path is a path devoid of religion, and an absolute moral code that not one race is better than the other, it leads to people being judged on their merits rather than what their genetic history is...

I think what Mash is trying to say is that you're trying to refute an argument stating that Islam has at it's core a religious fundementalism that encourages Muslims to believe in religious cleansing. However, that statement cannot be refuted by pointing to other religions and saying "They do it too".

Maybe a better tack is to say "Yes, the Koran has several passages about murdering people of other faiths, but so do the Torah and the New Testament, as well as other religious texts such as the Bhagavad Gita. Reasonable people should know that these passages dont lead to acceptable behavior, however, so relying apon religious sentiment as a rationale for murder makes those who ascribe to such policies unreasonable people not reflective of the religious and societal norm."

A little verbose, I'll admit.

Wow... I never thought I'd get killbot1000 and gwprod12 to criticize my opponents....

gwprod12. Where in the New Testament does it permit the killing of people of other faiths? I will try to be a good example here and explain passages of the New Testament. The Old Testament says to kill a man for committing adultery, but the New Testament says to turn the other cheek. That's why it's called the "New Testament." To live like Christ is the ultimate call of the new testament. Christ never murdered, so I will never (hopefully) murder.

And for future reference - murder != kill. Murder is cold-blooded. Killing is what happens in war.