Leo4allv3 finished and released

apowerr

323 posts in this topic

Ok.....

I managed to get the ISO patched with the PPF-OMATIC...(buggy ass software*%$#@! )

Got farther on my attempt to install...

- Medevil's nforce loaded up...

- graphics didn't panic

- Recognized my drives

and then..............

nothing....

got a message saying something like:

disks01 did not mount

disk202 did not mount

disk4s0 did not mount

disk4s1 did not mount

or something to that effect

then the typical csvalue*****something,something line

and just stayed there.... left it for about 20 minutes

WTF is goin on....

somebody help me out here

once again here is my set up...

AMD 6000+

Abit AN-M2

4GB ram

Geforce 7025/630a

IDE HD

IDE DVD

2 Sata drives

MSI 8600GT

There are a few things to note, Nforce chipsets can not user over 2GB or RAM ever. You will have constant random crashes, there is currently no fix for this. Try removing the video drivers, just read around on how to do so, I am tired of explaining it.

can anyone recommend a ethernet card or a wireless adapter i can go out and buy tmz, i cant get my onboard ethernet to work at all... everything else works perfect but the net....

BTW im in the UK and iv got a pc world 2 minutes down the road if that helps...

thanks

I believe the Belkin F5D7050 USB Wireless Adapter works flawlessly, as well as any of the Linksys WUSB Adapters.

Try checking the HCL for 10.5.2 or whichever you're using to make sure, but I know those two work.

Hi, I installed Leo4all and it booted up fine on my HP Pavillion dv9207us. However the sound and WIRELESS internet and the built-in camera/microphone doesn't work.

Can someone tell me how I can fix this? I have Altec Lansing Sound and built-in wireless adapter(b/g)

Hi, after installing on Intel I am getting the "failed to launch DirectoryService com.apple.DirectoryService launched version 5.2 (v514.4)" errors and the system never startup. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

I saw your other post, not sure why you get this. Did you not erase the drive prior to installing? Try installing again fresh if possible.

Pull 2gigs of your memory just for install then put it back after, I went through the same thing but in a different thread (read/search)

Thanks workersss, this worked. So all I have to find now is:

ATI 2400 HD Pro driver that supports QE

NVIDIA nForce 500 SLI LAN driver for the net.

Thanks again for the tip.

Ta

Im having a rather wierd problem after installing Leo4allv3.

Downloading went fine, no problems, burning the disk, no problems here either, setup. easy...

installation nr 1: 100% default.

installation nr 2:

vanilla 9.2.2 core, x1400 video, sigmatel pack audio, laptop powersupply.

After installation i restarted my laptop. an BOEM EPIC FAIL. (installation nr1 & 2 gave this error)

No bootalbe devices--strike F1 to retry boot, F2 for setup utility

press F5 to run onboard diagnostics.

I checked if the right partition was flagged as active, it was correct (htf). Any tips / hints =/.. i dont even get to see the darwin bootloader.

I tried formating my pc, installed windows xp, than installed ubuntu, (grub gave me an fatal error, but what ever.. i dont use linux that much).. after that i installed mac... and got the error again o.o...

Anybody know whats goin on?

I GOT IT.......!!!!! :)

Booting up in less than 15 sec......... Holy *&%!

PowerPC applications work

and my ram is now recognized..

takes my overclock pretty well too 3.2Ghz...

Had to install kext for audio...

one minor detail though.....lol

My dvd drive is not recognized....

got a Optiarc IDE DVD...

never had this prob B4

any suggestions...???

There are a few things to note, Nforce chipsets can not user over 2GB or RAM ever. You will have constant random crashes, there is currently no fix for this. Try removing the video drivers, just read around on how to do so, I am tired of explaining it.

Eddie I have 3 gigs currently installed (Have 4gb total) And I have not had a problem with anymore crashes. Used to when I had all 4gb installed and trying to run Vista or Xp in VMware. Is it possible that I will be able to eventually use all 4 without the crashes?

Hi all !

This would be a great release... but i have some minor problems with it. My config is Intel t2310 with 2 gigs of ram, its an HP 6720 ethernet is intel 82562gt wifi is 3945ABG, graf x3100, vista 32bit sp1. So after the install i got to the registration and it loops and would not get to the desktop, only repeats the registration process. Any solution could be great. And does anybody know if my ethernet could work on it too?

I believe the Belkin F5D7050 USB Wireless Adapter works flawlessly, as well as any of the Linksys WUSB Adapters.

Try checking the HCL for 10.5.2 or whichever you're using to make sure, but I know those two work.

Awesome mate, local store has both in. cheers

Thanks for this release! I have a question, however, before I download. I have a Dell Dimension 8250 and a Dell Latitude D800, will this Leopard release work on either? I am currently stuck on XxX 10.4.11 and would love to move up to Leopard but every release I have tried has failed at some point during the disc boot up. Thanks!

My internet is working perfect now.... ended up buying a Netgear WG111v3 only £15 downloaded the os x Realtek driver and she installed and fired up first time....

Now i have noticed 1 last final problem to make the OS complete..... when i fire up itunes, it will not pick up my iphone. I dont know if it has anything to do with the OS or if it has something to do with Itunes... When i had Leo4allv2 installed my iphone and itunes found each other..... Iv updated itunes but it still aint picking up the phone..

anyone help on this one....

Hi and thanks a lot Eddie for this release.

It's awesome, I just made my first Hackintosh and the V2 looked great, but the V3 is amazing. Now I have sleep, PS/2 keyboard working, GMA950 with QE/CI and resolution change, audio... Great job!

Everything working out of the box (and cheap):

Asrock Conroe 1333 D667 R3.0 (bios downgraded to 1.30)

E2160

2x 1GB Corsair XMS2

Pioneer DVR-215 SATA

GMA950

<br />I saw your other post, not sure why you get this. Did you not erase the drive prior to installing? Try installing again fresh if possible.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

The instalation was made on a drive with a partition and some files left from a 10.4.10 system.

On monday i'll install on a fresh drive and the i'll tell you the results.

Thanks for your support.

does the time machine work ? boot.apple.plist. how do i mod the .plist file heelllppp me any1

Hey macshiba where can I find the .plist file and if I mod it will it screw things up how is the safest way to mod this file can I just change the 10 sec with like 1 sec and then remove the -v line. Thanks for all your help. Viva Osx86 orale orale LOL ;)

re- the rar method.

I believe this is the 2'd time that one of these complete downloads got currupted in the unraveling. I made the mistake of using unraring in Windows onto a FAT type external with the 4G limit. Didn't work right? Well worse, the rar files get screwed up somehow. Which I found out when trying to redo in a temp OSX install with unrarx. Oddly, the Transmission file check said it was OK. The errors are the same as other have listed.

Maybe some puplished guidance such as "Use Unarchiver when unraring within the mac OS" By the way, Unarchiver's site Wakaba has dissapeared. But, it is available here: http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Compression-T...narchiver.shtml

It SUCKS and is a waste having to redownload the entire, desirous OS. Back to 45% @ 5kb/sec.

This is an issue that might be better addressed.