Leo4allv3 finished and released

apowerr

323 posts in this topic

Nobody have answered me yet in my previous post :lol:

Guess I'll have do download and try for myself :P

I DID answer you! I said read the damn torrent. The very first compatibility part says JMicron.

Damn.

Hello,

I ran leo v2 without any additions or anything needed. I just put the disc in and installed it and it worked. Now on v3, it installs perfectly, then on boot gives me a *waiting for root device* and just keeps repeating. Are there settings I need to change or something? Gigabyte G965P-DS3 is the board I am using. Dual core 1.8. I use the onboard sata and video. Any help would be appreciated, there were a lot of options on this disc and I didnt know which would be nest for me. I knwo azailia audio, and intel gma950 is for my video. But waiting for root device, is that the sata drive? What option could i use to fix it? Thanks

EDIT: I did add a sata dvd burner drive before installing. But if the hdd on sata works I wouldnt think that would cause it.

Hello,I ran leo v2 without any additions or anything needed. I just put the disc in and installed it and it worked. Now on v3, it installs perfectly, then on boot gives me a *waiting for root device* and just keeps repeating. Are there settings I need to change or something? Gigabyte G965P-DS3 is the board I am using. Dual core 1.8. I use the onboard sata and video. Any help would be appreciated, there were a lot of options on this disc and I didnt know which would be nest for me. I knwo azailia audio, and intel gma950 is for my video. But waiting for root device, is that the sata drive? What option could i use to fix it? ThanksEDIT: I did add a sata dvd burner drive before installing. But if the hdd on sata works I wouldnt think that would cause it.
Be sure to install the Intel chipset driver.
I am getting the "waiting for root device" error also. The thing is... I get this error while booting into the DVD to install. Any ideas?
Is your DVD SATA or IDE? Try the old Nforce kext ppf I included. Some ID's do not work on the newest version(such as 0x055010de and 056010de) both of which are IDE controllers.

Hey guys, I've used Leo4All V1-2 and as soon as I've booted into the OS, I've ALWAYS had QE enabled on my 128MB AGP Geforce 6800.

But, as soon as I've installed Leo4AllV3, I no longer have QE supported. I've tried every version of NVInject from the disk, I've added my deviceid I believe the correct way, and I still have no QE support.

Everything else works fine, but for some strange reason this release makes QE disabled and I'm not allowed to change my resolution.

Can someone PLEASE help me, as I have no idea what to do now, as I've tried to install every version I could, and it's just not working for me.

My card is a Geforce 6800 OC, 128MB AGP. It worked on NVInject 0.1.3 when I used iATKOS, and it worked with 0.1.3 when I used Leo4All Versions 1 and 2, but it won't work with 3 no matter what I do and it's the only thing I'm having trouble with.

Please help.

I also tested the Nvidia kexts only with my 8400M GS without succes, didn't work with any of these:

gfx string, NVinject, NVinjectGo or Natit.

maybe they need something else.

I believe there is some error with this release and some of the NVInject releases, as I cannot get it to work and I need help.

It works on the other releases.. so it can't be a problem with my card.

I also tested the Nvidia kexts only with my 8400M GS without succes, didn't work with any of these:

gfx string, NVinject, NVinjectGo or Natit.

maybe they need something else.

my 8400gs worked perfectly with NVInject 0.2.1

(used no installers)

its something specific to the mobile go series of cards it seems. I am unsure what the cause of this problem is though. my 7600 gt go works fine, so my only suggestion would be try running leopard graphics update again. I will try to look into it more, but have no extra hardware thats not working to test with.

My card isn't a Go series card. It's an AGP Geforce 6800OC which worked in the previous releases.

I've tried NVInject, every version on the DVD, and I also tried the Nvidia kext on the DVD.

Should I try installing with no Graphics checked, then run the leopard graphics from Software Update?

hi im new to all this so could do with a helping hand, i think im using the V2 version, downloaded today not knowing V3 was out, but anyways i burnt ok it booted ok and installed ok, but when i try to but into leopard it hangs at the following message....

Kernal version:

Darwin kernal version 9.2.0: sun mar 2 00:35:29 sct 2008; made by toh:xnu-1228/build/ojb/release_i386

iv made sure i ticked the AMD fix..

anyone else had this or know of a fix, im so close i can almost taste the OSXjuicyness.

I DID answer you! I said read the damn torrent. The very first compatibility part says JMicron.

Damn.

Ok ok. sorry . I missunderstood. I thought you meant that the operating system would run on a motherboard with JMicron controller. My question was bad formulated :P But anyways. That's GREAT news :) Thank you ^^

I am "Still waiting for a root device" tried 2 version Vanilla922,9.2speedstep with all running x1400 graphics driver. Not sure what the issue Kalyway 10.5.2 and Leo4allv2 worked fine. I wanted this version so I can run the x1400 graphics card.

T60 -2007-63U

Intel core duo T2500

Intel i945PM

2GB Ram

ATI X1400 1400x1050

Audio MAX integrated Digital

Network intel pro/1000pl

wifi Intel pro3945 ABG

SATA HD 250GB

Any help is apreciated thanks.

hey how yall doing :o . im somewhat of a noob :o and i need some help oh yea my spelling is not that good so please bare with me here. so here is the problem im getting an error that says ---->>system confg file com.aple.boot.plist not found.<<--------- my pc= asusp5k deluxe p35 chipset -- core2 duo e6750 2.66 --4 gigs of ocz reaper ram 800mghz --8800 gts 320 mb-- ..on the jmicron ide controller both the dvd rom and HD are on that controller i understand that the jmicron is supported so why is this coming up still? can some 1 help me please i tried changing the bios from enhanced to ide to raid to hdic or some thing like that F8 and still man not working :unsure: THE CD works perfect on other pcs in my house

EDDIE11C HELLLLLLLPPPP ME PLEASE

Jmicron problem here can any1 help me

its something specific to the mobile go series of cards it seems. I am unsure what the cause of this problem is though. my 7600 gt go works fine, so my only suggestion would be try running leopard graphics update again. I will try to look into it more, but have no extra hardware thats not working to test with.

Little more info that might help people with the graphics issue.

Hardware: Asus Laptop, Z71V, Intel 915 Chipset, Pent. M CPU. Nvidia 6600 Go Graphics card.

Leo4All V2:

Graphics not working "out of the box" with drivers from V2 install DvD. Did get it working using the Nvidia-Kexts.pkg file from the install DvD combined with the Nvinject drivers located here: NVinjectGo.0.2.0.zip . Would not work with the nvinjectgo kexts on the install DVD

Leo4All V3:

Graphics not working with the Nvidia-Kexts.pkg no matter what nvinject drivers I tried.

However, if I use the Nvidia-Kexts.pkg from the V2 install DvD, and the same Nvinject package referenced above, it works like a charm.

If I can believe system profiler, it's working right, including Quartz Extreme, whatever that is. I'm new to the MAC world, and I've noted a few people expressing concern about that working or not.. whatever it is, it says it's supported.

So do you think it will work for me if I copy the Nvidia-Kexts.pkg from V2 in Pacifist, and then install the 0.2.0 or 0.2.1 of NVInject instead of NVInject Go?
What is this pacifist you speak of? Sorry, I'm a noob at MAC's. I just used invisibles to set hidden stuff visible, popped the V2 dvd in, installed the pkg from the DvD, then used kexthelper to install the *.kext I downloaded from nvinject's web site. Best guess I have is that something in the V3 is horked, so using the old version works. I havn't tried the 2.1 'cause that's not for a GO (laptop) Nvidia card.

What have you got to lose by trying is the way I figure it. An hour or so re-installing? -_-

Pacifist is a program used to copy files from install DVDs. You can browse all of the packages, a lot easier than using Invisibles, and is very well updated. Check it out since you're new, it's great to copy over anything you need.

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm thinking I try it and copy the kext. pkg, and then use the installer for the NVInject as well.

If it doesn't work for me, I guess I can try to do the install again, and choose both. It seems theres just some problem with V3 for graphics :/

I believe this release is flawed. NVInject no longer works or supports QE on my card, yet it did in the last releases, and no matter what kext I use for my audio, it will not work anymore either yet it did at first.

I guess I'm going to have to stick with Leo4All V1..