Leo4allv3 finished and released

apowerr

323 posts in this topic

I have downloades it and burned it, but i have a big kernel problem:

When i boot it my Acer Aspire 5670 Stucks in boot at:

The regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.

MAC Framework successfully initializated.
using 5242 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headers
Extension "com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin" has inmediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.
IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 0:23

Stucks on IOAPIC load :(

Any solution?

Thanks

Edit: WHEN BOOTING THE DVD, in another leopard x86 the next prase is ACPI[s0 S2 S4 S8]

its having issues reading the ACPI information from the BIOS most likely. Check to be sure you have ACPI enabled with mode set to S1 or S3.

I do it, but in the acer bios i can't modify this... With kalyway, it boots as well, perfect... I'll re-reburn it :(

(There's the possiblity to make like linux acpi=force or acpi=off? at boot???)

Booting kalyway: ACPI System State (S3)

I'm reburning the ISO for secure that is not a system problem.

How does this compare to, let's say, the 10.5.2 Kalyway?
I had problems with the latest Kalyway, namely that it wouldn't recognise USB devices on my laptop, whereas all previous kalyway versions had been fine in that respect. A sizeable minority of installers reported the same problem. Leo4allv2 worked without a hitch - except it wouldn't always boot up, required at least a couple of efforts. I had similar problems with kalyway. My laptop is an Acer 4720z, dual core, GMA X3100. It sounds as thought the bootup problem might have been solved with this release. I'm tempted to say that Leo4all is the best of all of the releases out there. Looking forward to trying V3.

just got home and found "torrent unregistered" in transmission

went to BS, searched "leo4allv3" and sure enough..."Search results for "leo4allv3" Nothing found!"

now i think they're messin' with ya, eddie

If you look at the log, you can see that they deleted it again for being a dupe.

I'm done with Brokenstones.

Hey guys I am having some problems. I have used Kalyway and other disks, but this one has me stumped. After I finally downloaded the torrent, I opened it and there were 36 .RAR files. I have expander, but I have no idea how to turn this into an ISo file? I am doing all this on a Mac Mini if that helps anyone. can some help me out?

hey how yall doing :D . im somewhat of a noob ;) and i need some help oh yea my spelling is not that good so please bare with me here. so here is the problem im getting an error that says ---->>system confg file com.aple.boot.plist not found.<<--------- my pc= asusp5k deluxe p35 chipset -- core2 duo e6750 2.66 --4 gigs of ocz reaper ram 800mghz --8800 gts 320 mb-- ..on the jmicron ide controller both the dvd rom and HD are on that controller i understand that the jmicron is supported so why is this coming up still? can some 1 help me please i tried changing the bios from enhanced to ide to raid to hdic or some thing like that F8 and still man not working :( THE CD works perfect on other pcs in my house

EDDIE11C HELLLLLLLPPPP ME PLEASE

oddly enough I keep on getting waiting for root device. This is the first time I have had a problem installing an Distro since I started trying to install Leopard back in January. Any suggestions? I have tried two different dvd's . Please confirm that the name of the iso is Leo4allv3final correct?

@ Community / Everybody - DO NOT DOWNLOAD.

RAR files are damaged.

Are NOT recognized by SimplyRAR.

Stuffit do NOT find .r00

Haven't tried WinRAR as do not have windowz no longer, thought you can read "jurke954" the pirate bay torrent post and see he is unable to unpack under windowz either.

@ bhast2 - DO CHECK your post before uploading. Keep torrentz clean. DO NOT upload scrap files.

@ one more info: Demonoid torrent is also unpackable.

Edit.

Correcting my error:

RAR are good. unpacked it using WinRAR inside VMWare. md5 CHECKSUM match.

Hola

Un comentario general sobre la descarga del archivo, al aparecer el rar parte 1 esta corrupto, puès se hace imposible teminar la descompresión.

Agradeceré comentarios de alguien que lo haya logrado con éxito.

Saludos.

Hola

Un comentario general sobre la descarga del archivo, al aparecer el rar parte 1 esta corrupto, puès se hace imposible teminar la descompresión.

Agradeceré comentarios de alguien que lo haya logrado con éxito.

Saludos.

Tube il mismo problema. WinRAR echo la descompression limpia.

Read my edit correction post.