If you won the lottery....

Ongeloof

79 posts in this topic

I would definetly get a Macbook Pro with 17 in display, and the maxed out specs.

Also the best gaming desktop I can get, and max it out.

Then a quad monitor system, one of those being a nice big 60'' LED TV.

And mabye even a leagle copy of Windows 7 Ultimate for boot camp n stuff.

defeninetely buy a MacbookPro.... and a big screen.

buy a big car for allday use not too big though.... and a porsche oldtimer and a mercedes for the weekends...

buy some instruments a fender fretless jazz bass 60s and 60s preci

and for my girlfriend a baritone sax and a bass clarinet.

defenetly buy a sweet and huge property next to a park so the cat has got space... maybe some musical equipment and holiday is still missing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If i were to win the lottery i would consider giving some money to those family/friends that were there to lend a helping hand whenever i was at a worst. I would also invest some money, ,Pamper myself, wife and kids. I would also donate a lil something to some type of charity.Oh yeah and Buy a top of the line mac.

• 4 months later...

I'd buy every apple product the day they came out, maxing out all the specs. I'd also buy some sick cars, a few big houses in the mountains, france, and california. Then I would invest the rest adn let more money pour in.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1 buy some extra underwear

2. {censored} my self 3 times over realizing i won the lottey

3. pay off my "play toys" vehicles

4 pay off everthing else

5. donate some to our local children's hospital

6. donate some to family

7 buy a bigger house

8 buy more play toys

9 buy all the latest pc hardware including the gtx 590 and 6990 and start a pc youtube channel

• 1 year later...

If I had one wish that I could do with this money, it would be that all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. If I had two wishes I that could do with this money, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month in interest on my winnings to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account. You know, if I had three wishes that I could do with this money, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars in interest every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe. And if I had four wishes that I could do with this money, the first would be the {censored} about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it. Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

1) Pay off debts of direct family members

2) Pay off our car and buy a new Subaru Outback

3) Buy land in Montana (link) and build a renewable-energy powered home

4) Buy some Apple shares (mostly to attend meetings...lol)

5) Invest in 3D Printing Technology (are you ready for that market to explode? It's about to.)

6) Buy any new G5/Mac Pro enclosures I can and give them away at random to modders

7) FINALLY mod a NeXT Cube for mATX

8) Live off of interest

Oh, and of course get all my teeth replaced with diamonds and buy a gold macbook pro! What was that? Win the lottery, not become a giant douchebag? Fine. Just the teeth then.

• 4 months later...