2522 replies to this topic

alberto21

alberto21

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Hey Alberto,

First and foremost thanks for the updated H3C. I updated with 0 problems directly through mountain lion after updating bios (yea, old school, i know). The only thing Im noticing is 10.11.12 is not correctly reading the ram in the "about this" section. I've been looking in the forums and can't find a fix for this. Is it purely cosmetic? hmm....

I did check via-bios and it is reading all 24gigs of ram, just not via-el capitan.

UPDATE: It is purely cosmetic. El Capitan incorrectly was displaying Ram and Cpu info. All was working in the back end! Just thought I'd let everyone know to save some time!

Hey eaym3tal,

I just did a new version of H3C melted with the Xmass Ozmosis part.  ...now no more cosmetic troubles. tell me if I should post it

I Know that H3C is old but something interesting with it: unlike the H2O no need to have the Igpu dvi port populated to boot the computer ( no yelling beeps ), only the GFE ports.

Is there someone to help me to make a H2O version with just the 1479's graphic bios part ? I would be most grateful for it ! thanks 

IronManJFF

IronManJFF

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Hey eaym3tal,
I just did a new version of H3C melted with the Xmass Ozmosis part. ...now no more cosmetic troubles. tell me if I should post it
I Know that H3C is old but something interesting with it: unlike the H2O no need to have the Igpu dvi port populated to boot the computer ( no yelling beeps ), only the GFE ports.
Is there someone to help me to make a H2O version with just the 1479's graphic bios part ? I would be most grateful for it ! thanks

i never ever plugged anything in mobo display connector and that never prevented me from booting the computer

alberto21

alberto21

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

i never ever plugged anything in mobo display connector and that never prevented me from booting the computer

You're right, sorry, I wanted to mean that: If I try to have mirroring activated with all this bios options together, Display UEFI only, Igpu first and Integrated enabled with nothing connected to IGPU then I have the yelling beeps. Is that this setup you're using ? And according to the king:

Yes is what firmware say, you have no displays connected on boot graphics card.
That mean you enabled IGPU and set it as init first but you have connected monitors to GTX 770.
DO NOT enable any graphics card IGPU or Discrete GFX if you plan to not connect any monitors to it!

So my concern:
I would like to have AirMirroring working, My 2 screens connected to my GFE and my GFE working both on windows and OS X. and nothing connected to IGPU DVI.
No matter how I tried with 1669 and 167X I was never able to get this full result. Only a partial one  :no: .
As far I tried the only bios who get me to the result I am expecting was the H3C. So I guess that this the way H3C is managing the Graphic cards who does the trick. That the reason why I am trying to export this behavior into a most recent bios version. Maybe it's impossible, but I don't want to give up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mobo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy