Recently I was working on new utility for kexts. Seems to be finished, so I decided to show this app on international forum.
1. Maintenance: Repair permissions, and rebuild cache for Extra and System/Library/Extensions.
Both directories: Extra/Extensions and Extra/KextStore are supported.
2. Installation: Install kexts to Extra or S/L/E and create mkext.
3. Unpacker: Check mkext's content kexts and unpack it.
4. Kext Information: Check kext's architectures and dependencies.
5. Loaded: Shows list of currently loaded kexts in system.
There's no need to repair permissions in Disk Utility, after using this tool.
Installation and Maintenance can be executed for any OS X partition. Not only /.
Works on Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion.
Universal binary: x86_64 and i386.
Kexts.com mirror: http://www.kexts.com...#38;amp;id=1604
Please report me any bugs or ideas for new features.
I would never make this application without support and ideas by osx86.org.pl team. Thank you, guys!
Thanks to q64ceo for allowing me to host my applications.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.