Leo4All-10.5.2 Universal AMD/INTEL[SSE2/SSE3]

eddie11c

1,392 posts in this topic

You could try updating or rolling back your BIOS. Sometimes that will fix the problem. Maybe you can post some pictures of the advanced power options/cpu options etc.I don't know how AHCI works on

Ah, never mind, I just saw your other post. You're not sure how to make it work on vmware. I was installing it onto vmware ;). Thanks anyway.

eddie11c

Hi, I've downloaded your last release, but I can't install it on my pc...

After the boot from DVD, it just reboots after few seconds...

What can I do?...

Thanks a lot...

My configuration:

- ASUS M3A32-MPV Deluxe/WiFi-AP

- Chipset AMD 790FX/SB600

- Phenom 9500

- IDE and SATA HDD

i burned the disc and it booted all up but it dont show no drives to install on what should i do?

I have a sata drive but when it says pick drive to install on nothing's there to pick?

My Configuration

-Chipset intel core duo 3.4

-SATA HD

-Nvidia Gforce 8600 gt

-

when will the ppf2 patch come. :) i am so exited.When i select video drivers from the customization screen on the dvd i get grabbled screen. Can u make the drivers seperately for examples. ati 3850 . ati 3870 . nvdia 8800 . Because when i install the 3800 package from the installation dvd The video driver dont works. It only works with the ati 3850 package u give in this forum. But no QE/CI . Also i cant manage to get working "ABout This MAC" problem it crashes the desktop when i click. This patch is important for me . Thanks...

I am not sure what kext your PATA controller uses, do you know?

i patched this kext with my controller ID and its working fine. If you inject this kext in Extension folder and as well as in Extension.mkext, then it will definetly identify all 4 ICH9 Sata Ports and also MARVELL Pata controller.

I am using this kext on your Leo4All and its working fine..but at the time of installation it wont recognize my pata controller and i uses the usb route, and after installation i have to go to Tiger and then put my patched kext...........which is definetly not smoothly and takes lot of time. If you able to do that it will benefit other peps also having this controller. ;)

IOATAFamily.kext.rar

i patched this kext with my controller ID and its working fine. If you inject this kext in Extension folder and as well as in Extension.mkext, then it will definetly identify all 4 ICH9 Sata Ports and also MARVELL Pata controller.

I am using this kext on your Leo4All and its working fine..but at the time of installation it wont recognize my pata controller and i uses the usb route, and after installation i have to go to Tiger and then put my patched kext...........which is definetly not smoothly and takes lot of time. If you able to do that it will benefit other peps also having this controller. <_<

Ok before I could include this I need to know what your ID's were and what files you added them to.

I am still hard at work on the update. I am trying to figure out how to squeeze a few more things on the DVD. All the ATI drivers are updated on the DVD, so you should be safe to install them.

Noc what is the device ID of you card? perhaps it is different than what I was told before. 0x95051002 is what I was told the 3850 was. If yours is different let me know and I will add it.

:) Much much Thanx to Eddie! You make my day!

After many problems with zephyroth and other i´m download the "leo4all" and it works right out of the box on my older Notebook HP Pavilion ZV 5188EA with Athlon 64 3200+ (2 Ghz.) The only thing i must search around is an driver for Nvidia GeForce4 440 Go with 64 MB.

Now i have an Desktop with Shuttle Barebone (look at the wiki - thats my system and Kalyway Leopard) and the old Pavilion and i´m so happy i didnt´t must use Windows anymore. When i got more money i will buy only Apple Computer Products!

Has anyone an idea for the GeForce 440 Go Driver to change the resolution from 1024 x 786 to another?

Great Work!!!

Greets

Martin

sorry for my english my first language is german.

nice 10.5.2 release :)

i forget to download the ppf patch and i blv the 10.5.2 kexts are not very good in the 1st release(for 8800GT)

no qe/ci even with efi string (so problem is from the opengl frameworks+kexts)

i'm downloading now again scotangel's installation and i'll post back when i'll have qe/ci and system will be ok

installed in an external usb for testing

updated with latest macpro installer and now everything is ok

with efistring

so now i can confirm that for my board is a very good distro

stable/fast as kalyway's but this one was ready ,so it's better

vanilla kernel,adi1998,skge,ichxx duno's for jmicron and nothing else sellected

next time i'll need to format (i hope not very soon) i'm gonna install this in my internal disk

nice work m8 :)

Hi Eddie,

my device id for the geforce 440go is: 0x0179. Can you help me?

Another question... i´ve used your "Extension Repair" Tool - everything is ok but should i use "repair disk permissions after? After that my system is very slowly. How can i fix that or is this not a problem?

Thanx!

can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

after the install i go to the packages to install the 3d card, i run the nvidia kext and the nvinject_256, reboot and then my keyboard mousepad doesn't work unless i boot with -x. my 3d card is a geforece 8600 gs and btw this is a laptop.

thanks

can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

after the install i go to the packages to install the 3d card, i run the nvidia kext and the nvinject_256, reboot and then my keyboard mousepad doesn't work unless i boot with -x. my 3d card is a geforece 8600 gs and btw this is a laptop.

thanks

These packages were made for the installer, they do not work properly from inside Leopard. You can grab a program like Pacifist if you want to extract them post install. I am including Pacifist for the Applications this time too.

Almost done with the changes. I added the Marvell PATA ID's in with the ICHx driver install. So you just select it and it should be working good for you. I have also added this to the Extensions.mkext, but had to remove the Extensions folder all together to free up a little space.

eddie11c - u are the best!

ure leo4all installed and is working perfectly

dont work network but ist issue my internal netcard, tommorow will buy new one

for statictic:

AMD Athlon 4000+ / 2 * 1 Gb mem

Gigabyte GA-M55plus-S3G (chipset GeForce6100+nForce430, int. network Marvell 88E1116 phy, int. sound Realtek ALC883)

3 * 160 SATA HDD

IDE DVD-DOM

GeForce 7900GT 256 Mb

usb mouse + usb keyb

now trying to setup multiboot (vista + old xp system + leo)... browse inet for some info from old ubuntu-based internet-router @ Celeron-700 ;)

again - big thanks for uor job!

sorry for my english