Apple store named best place for women to pick up men

angtang

23 posts in this topic

Cosmopolitan Magazine has named the Apple store one of the best places for women to pick up a man.

According to them: "The vibe at the stores is conducive to man meeting too: You can check your email among cuties, take a free workshop on anything from Photoshop to podcasting (a great opportunity to strike up a conversation), or just survey the, ahem, good-looking merchandise."

News article found on newslite

Yeah, because Cosmopolitan is SUCH a reliable source!

When I worked as a Mac Genius, I got lots of offers from old guys to hook me up with their sons. lol. I don't know why

That's just old people in general that act like that, nothing specific to the Apple store. My mom kept trying to hook me up with my sister's friends until I politely told her I wasn't interested. She still tries to set me up occasionally. *sigh*

Id think it has something to do with the fact the average guy in a mac store would be more design concious and liberal than the kinda guy youd find in pc world, creaming over artic silver paste and talking about star trek.

Lol, This isnt strictly true, i was just getting in on the cosmos brand of stereotyping