Learn the truth about 9/11!

289 posts in this topic

Can you argue with what thousands of people saw with their own eyes? Planes fly into buildings which then collapse.

Good logic. I Don't understand how people can think that because they didnt see it themselves, that its all fake. Learn to place some trust in other people, or (omg lawlz!), the news. No, not Fox news, thats the propaganda channel, but maybe an independent source?...

But there is!

Can you argue with what thousands of people saw with their own eyes? Planes fly into buildings which then collapse.

Simple

No. There isnt.

Planes fly into buildings which were specifically DESIGNED to withstand an impact.

And said buildings fall at freefall afterwards. Freefall which is so fast you can't even say the word freefall 110 times in 10 seconds.

With all steel support structures failing exactly at the same time

3 times.

That defies all logic.

Stop trying to turn this discussion into this

MacVsPC2_550x413.jpg

No. There isnt.

Planes fly into buildings which were specifically DESIGNED to withstand an impact.

And said buildings fall at freefall afterwards. Freefall which is so fast you can't even say the word freefall 110 times in 10 seconds.

3 times.

That defies all logic.

What defies all logic is how you so blindly ignore it.

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/...Eagar-0112.html

And here's a really cool brief microstructural analysis of the changes that occurred in the steel at WTC7.

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/...erman-0112.html

No. There isnt.

3 times.

That defies all logic.

Stop trying to turn this discussion into this

MacVsPC2_550x413.jpg

the buildings were not designed to be hit by a plane of that size

the buildings were not designed to be hit by a plane of that size

Shh...stop spreading your Faux News propaganda, you've been corrupted by the media and by saying that I can say for a fact that you are submissive to the entire government and never question them. If you look at the real facts on credible sites like prisonplanet.com, you would seee the reality. Ron Paul is going to become president. Kennedy was shot by 17 different people. Elvis is still alive in his underwater fortress.

The facts are there. Really. They are.

Really, I swear.

They're over there somewhere...

Shh...stop spreading your Faux News propaganda, you've been corrupted by the media and by saying that I can say for a fact that you are submissive to the entire government and never question them. If you look at the real facts on credible sites like prisonplanet.com, you would seee the reality. Ron Paul is going to become president. Kennedy was shot by 17 different people. Elvis is still alive in his underwater fortress.

The facts are there. Really. They are.

Really, I swear.

They're over there somewhere...

From your remarks it seems like that is your favorite channel.

You sound more and more, like Sean Hannity every day.

Sean Hannity isn't the problem. He appeals to a wide range of viewers. In his own way, he has good intentions. Liberals on CNN, or Colmes on Hannity's show are no different.

Since when is sarcasm derived from a single person? Are you really that dense? The source of all sarcasm is from some guy that I've never even heard of. That makes about as much sense as...well, no, it doesn't make any sense, so I don't even have an anology for you. Sorry about that.

I sat through the whole of Lose Change the other day, and I am happy to say it did not brainwash me!

I'm now just more sure about the truth...

Now, if you've got even more time, sit through "Screw Loose Change," it pauses the video almost every time that the kid in the basement with his friends makes a point, and disproves/tells why it is wrong or false.

However, I am sure that it's just Neo-Con propaganda.

The real facts come only from super-basement-teenager-and-friends.

The real facts don't come from experts, because experts know nothing about their field. They're experts because they're all part of a conspiracy, and their positions and schooling from the start were fake just to lead up to this one point in time where they could use their "expertise" to provide "logical solutions."

Just remember, to be an expert, you have to have been in the military. Otherwise you aren't qualified. Because there is a direct relationship between the two, in agreement with oryhara's previous point. The direct relationship is that...

Well...

The direct relationship is there....

Just look a little harder....

I'm sure you can find something...

Really...

Maybe...

• 4 weeks later...
The ( -_- ) American government didn't do it.

They are all angels :P

They would never dream doing anything like that.

They wouldn't dream attacking a foreign country without any reason whatsoever, causing hundred of thousands of casualties and untold misery either :dev:

Bah, I'm over 9/11, and I'm sure a lot of the world is.

Who cares if the Bush admistration lied to us? We know they lie all time anyway.

He'll be gone soon, and all this'll be a bad memory...

Im sure the family of the diseased aren't over it.....Hell Im not over it...

There weren't any bombs....Im sick of hearing about all these theories...The friggin terroists flew planes into buildings....and our government could of possibly prevented it from happening. As for George Bush I can't believe people voted him back in.....well as you said it he'll be gone soon..and the damage is already done. :(

> Bah, I'm over 9/11, and I'm sure a lot of the world is.

I don't think so. Here in Germany alone, many people question the official version, as there are too many inconsistencies.

> Who cares if the Bush admistration lied to us? We know they lie all time anyway.

> He'll be gone soon, and all this'll be a bad memory...

The problem is, that here in Germany and in fact in whole Europe (in the U.S. anyhow), the 9/11 attacks as well as some attacks that followed are used to cut our civil rights.

With the "threat of our western lifestyle" in the heads of the people you can force the absurdest laws through.

This mechanism where used by Hitler as well as by the U.S. Government to originate the Vietnam war and in many other cases too.

It's no secret — you can research that for yourself, this are widely known facts.

This mechanism where used by Hitler as well as by the U.S. Government to originate the Vietnam war and in many other cases too.

It's no secret — you can research that for yourself, this are widely known facts.

except in the case of the vietnam war, it could have been won rather easily if Jimmy Carter wasnt severely mentally retarted.

except in the case of the vietnam war, it could have been won rather easily if Jimmy Carter wasnt severely mentally retarted.

Umm... back to 9/11.

I am sorry that this topic goes beyond the intellectual capacity of some people here, but for the rest of us this a very serious problem that everyone needs to be informed of. Apparently, you need to have a degree in engineering to understand the truth of 9/11. For those who do (or who have a clue about physics), Richard Gage's talk "How the Towers Fell" proves beyond any doubt that controlled demolitions were used to bring down all three World Trade Center buildings: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3118021782753292874

Richard Gage is an expert architect and there are now 196 architects and engineers which have signed there names to his petition for 9/11 truth here: http://www.ae911truth.org/

Now at least 7 CIA veterans are publicly calling the offical account of 9/11 into serious question: http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_al..._veterans_c.htm

Over 110 Senior Military and Government Officials question 9/11 here: http://patriotsquestion911.com/