Learn the truth about 9/11!

289 posts in this topic

Nobody says he is a god. But he is extremely intelligent, well educated and informed, and he is not a teen (teens tend to conform to the Establishment).

Besides his arguments are always very well laid out, as he proved countless times when he was mainly interested in hardware.

Oh yes i totally agree with he establishment constantly - thats exactly why i smoke pot and drink and pirate software. This is exactly why i disagree with the majority of decisions made by the United State government, mainly because the bills are either stupid or full of pork. I don't agree with everything my government does, it is healthy to doubt ones government and have the drive to make it better. The United States is still teething as a nation, a child-superman among adult nations. The United states is impulsive, but this is to be expected.

The government isnt lying about 9/11 though, that is what i believe, and its not because i "tend to conform to the establishment", its because the proof is in that direction.

Oh yes i totally agree with he establishment constantly - thats exactly why i smoke pot and drink and pirate software.

That is exactly what I was saying. Nobody really cares if you do such things. They care if you challenge the Establishment from its very core.

NIST admitts that it is "unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse" of the WTC Twin Towers after a 20 million dollar, three year study of the case (because it refuses to consider controlled demolition):

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/octob...nist_admits.htm

http://www.nationalexpositor.com/News/508.html

http://www.911proof.com/NIST.pdf

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the NIST Fire Science Division calls for an independent review of the NIST World Trade Center study: http://www.ae911truth.org/info/12

Show me an unbiased source, like, ever, and maybe people will take you seriously.

Show me an unbiased source, like, ever, and maybe people will take you seriously.
Define "unbiased" and I will get you one.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c68_1193347304&p=1clinton isnt amused at you folk's conspiracy theories.
Nice, thanks for posting. I missed this one.
It is saying that there were other, unknown factors involved, not that controlled demolition is the ONLY MEANS that it could have happened.
The NIST report fails to even attempt to provide an explanation for why the towers collapse, it merely proposes a flawed model for collapse "initiation".
actually, the towers did not fall at free fall (this is physically impossible in the atmosphere). free fall = 8 seconds, it took 10. The towers were also 95% air.
My point is not to start an argument over the scientific merits of each side, only to show that prison planet exagerates and draws flawed conclusions from insufficient data.
Sure, Alex Jones warps things.You have shown that the official (NIST) story is not completely satisfactory. Does this mean that the only other possibility is a controlled demolition orchestrated by key members of the United States government? doesn't seem that way to me.
btw,This site does a good job of answering a lot of the questions brought up. Also, it was published in a scholary journal.
This is known as the "pancake" theory, even NIST rejects it now.

Define "unbiased" and I will get you one.

Are you serious? Are you that blind to the websites your using? For Christ's sake when has prisonplanet.com ever been an acceptable source for ANYTHING? You're getting information from websites that post crazy {censored} all the time, sites that are huge advocates of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, or are only about them being " set up by the government." By "unbiased" I mean an actual NEWS site, not a conspiracy theory propaganda site (yes, shockingly, propaganda does work both ways - from the government but also from any establishment or group).

There is no such thing as an unbiased source. LOL

Anyone who advocates the official theory is part of the establishment as far as those who don't agree are concerned.

Anyone who advocated the alternative hypothesis is a crank as far as those who don't agree are concerned.

I don't really care one way or another. I don't have any sort of belief in any of the proposed explanations.

In fact, I couldn't care less about 9/11. A bunch of more or less irrelevent people died. BFD. Next.

Though I do have a question. Why are the people who die from cancer, bombs and starvation worthless while a bunch of folks who's entire existence was devoted to effing other people's lives for profit are practically saints? Move on, for the love of Buddha.

Bofors,

After trawling through all the supposed 'evidence' you have provided, it is painfully clear that none of your sources possess a scrap of independence, objectivity, or scientific merit. I'm not completely sure what happened on September 11 either way, but the videos you have posted, as well as the lunacy you have demonstrated in each and every one of you posts, only strengthens my belief in the official explanation.

I also don't believe for a second that you were approached, or detained by the CIA. Do yourself a favor and get some help, for your own sake and for everybody else's.

Bofors,

After trawling through all the supposed 'evidence' you have provided, it is painfully clear that none of your sources possess a scrap of independence, objectivity, or scientific merit. I'm not completely sure what happened on September 11 either way, but the videos you have posted, as well as the lunacy you have demonstrated in each and every one of you posts, only strengthens my belief in the official explanation.

I also don't believe for a second that you were approached, or detained by the CIA. Do yourself a favor and get some help, for your own sake and for everybody else's.

In Stalin's Soviet Union they discovered a new form of madness: people opposing the regime.

You have revived that good, old tradition!

Congratulations :king:

(And BTW, I have adopted a new title, because I suffer from the same form of madness :dev: )

darn. now how can i argue with truther.org and a very pretty sign? I guess I can't.

By telling us that everyone who disagrees is dumb or ignorant, you destroy your credibility. do you understand that?

More people die as a result of poverty & AIDS in Africa every day than died in the 9/11 attacks.

Get off your soapboxes and think about other issues. There's more to life than being 'threatened by terrorists' or even your own governments, if that's what you believe.

Human beings have (had?) always cared about values like freedom and justice.

Everybody knows what happened when the Germans and the Italians stopped caring before WW2.

I can see a similar attitude among those Italians who want Silvio Berlusconi back in government. Who cares if he is a mafioso? Who cares if he has had more problems with Justice than Jack the Ripper? Who cares if did nothing for Italy during his 5 years as Prime Minister, while behaving like a "little Duce"?

But he owns 3 televisions and so many other medias he can brainwash his fellow Italians every way he wants.

More people die as a result of poverty & AIDS in Africa every day than died in the 9/11 attacks.

Get off your soapboxes and think about other issues. There's more to life than being 'threatened by terrorists' or even your own governments, if that's what you believe.

There is more to worry about than the loss of our civil liberties? At some point you have to worry about yourself and your country more than others. Helping others is nice, but maintaining a democracy is better.

its not about how many died. Its about whether the government attacked its own country as an excuse to go to war, and take away our rights.

Even if i disagree with bofors, I agree that we should at least consider the facts.

and yes, i know that he took them from another site. But by posting them, he showed that he is using them as an argument (the pretty pics and links).

Maybe the conspiracy theory was invented by a secret communist plot to overthrow our government.

There is more to worry about than the loss of our civil liberties? At some point you have to worry about yourself and your country more than others. Helping others is nice, but maintaining a democracy is better.
We are NOT a democracy. We a Constitutional Republic. {censored} Democracy. Germany was a Democracy in WWII. A Democracy brought Hitler, and the idea that we are a democracy brought Bush, the largest fraud this country has ever had since Lincoln, and Nixon.
Man, do you realize that bofors has only taken something from another site?Go to truther.org and complain there.
I am VERY sure they give a flying {censored}.
911bg0.jpg
ROFL. ^_^ That does sound like America.
U cant fly them things with a remote control
I can show you how if you want.
Why are the people who die from cancer, bombs and starvation worthless while a bunch of folks who's entire existence was devoted to effing other people's lives for profit are practically saints? Move on, for the love of Buddha.
Maybe because those god damned commies you advocate so much won't allow the FDA to approve it? DUUUUHHHHH..

Do you know what, OryHara, Bofors?

I used to like America and Americans, but thanks to you now, I it's safe to say I have a irrational dislike of them.

Thanks for giving a good reflection on your country and its people.

Is it really necessary to judge an entire country on a few people?

should i judge muslims on the terrorists? catholics on their medieval warrior popes? Germans on Hitler? Russians on Stalin? Blacks on that annoying "ghetto" kid three doors down?

seriously ....

Just saw this on Google Video...

Hey everybody!!

The official story is true!!

I know because I did an experiment in my backyard..

I hit a large tree with my ax and the tree fell straight down into a huge pile of sawdust..

I mean DUH!

everyone should know that 110 story building fall at freefall speed because of fire..

That's just stupid to think any different!!

And besides the point,

the government told us so.. They love us and would never lie..

So be patriotic and stop asking questions

because they told us the truth already..

:D