Learn the truth about 9/11!

289 posts in this topic

Well I think it's all lies. The two 767's that flew into the towers had Explosives. "C4" Same with the towers. From what i have heard there were many Evacuations of the towers for unknown reasons months before the attack. Perfect time to plant explosives. When 9/11 came around are president dident do {censored} but read a book in florida. My opion are president was the one responsiable, it give him the perfect opportunity for are troops to go over there and steal oil and kill innocent people, at the same time he has many of us beliveing that middle easterns did it.

What happend to the people on the planes ? Killed ? Maybe ? That Is a trick question.

What happend at the pentagon ? Many people said that saw a Jet Airliner. Some People said they saw a military jet. After the Attack some people said thay saw a white unmarked 747 in restricted airspace. What might this be... well.. it could be a communications jet, and what hit the pentagon ? A "UAV" Unmanned aerial vehicle. Thay are fast, made of carbonfiber which would almost not leave a single trace of evidence. Makes Sence to me.

Unided 93 was still the same thing, it has Explosives abord. If it dident then why was nothing recoverd ? Was it even a commercial jet ?

America...great place... aint it ? ^^^ All above is what i call Treason

There are a few things from the video Loose Change that just didn't add up.

One of the ones I remember is where Bin Ladin is on camera and he is clearly wearing a gold ring.

Gold is forbidden for men to wear under Islamic laws. Only women can wear it. If Bin Ladin is doing all what he claimed to have done in the name of Islam then it's a little foolish to be sinning also in the process while wearing a gold ring.

I know it's not enough to say this was definitely a conspiracy but just from a Muslims point of view that section was odd and I thought I'd share why.

so let me get this straight... wearing the gold ring was the only thing bin laden did against islamic laws?... and if not... then did it surprise you that he's wearing a gold ring? if anything it goes to prove that he has nothing to do with Islam... he's a farce... and probably paid to do what he does claiming to be doing it in the name of islam... just to get some stupid people behind him.. thinking they are pleasing god by following him.

As the quality of the video is poor (Why is that they are so poor and noisy?) it could be a silver ring. But Bin Ladin is a rich man, if it is staged they might have used it to ensure he looks like a rich man. In islam if you wear gold you will not have gold in your next life, the same as with silk. And who is sure that he is true to the faith?

Well I think it's all lies. The two 767's that flew into the towers had Explosives. "C4" Same with the towers. From what i have heard there were many Evacuations of the towers for unknown reasons months before the attack. Perfect time to plant explosives. When 9/11 came around are president dident do {censored} but read a book in florida. My opion are president was the one responsiable, it give him the perfect opportunity for are troops to go over there and steal oil and kill innocent people, at the same time he has many of us beliveing that middle easterns did it.

What happend to the people on the planes ? Killed ? Maybe ? That Is a trick question.

What happend at the pentagon ? Many people said that saw a Jet Airliner. Some People said they saw a military jet. After the Attack some people said thay saw a white unmarked 747 in restricted airspace. What might this be... well.. it could be a communications jet, and what hit the pentagon ? A "UAV" Unmanned aerial vehicle. Thay are fast, made of carbonfiber which would almost not leave a single trace of evidence. Makes Sence to me.

Unided 93 was still the same thing, it has Explosives abord. If it dident then why was nothing recoverd ? Was it even a commercial jet ?

America...great place... aint it ? ^^^ All above is what i call Treason

:hysterical:

LOL. LOLLOLOLOL. ROFLMAO :)

I'm sorry but I didn't think there were any people who actually still believe this {censored}. This complete, utter bullsh*t. For God's sake people, all this 9/11 conspiracy {censored} has been disproven over and over and over again, with REAL facts (many of the facts of this conspiracy theory are exaggerated, or just plain made up) by REAL experts (contrary to popular conspiracy theorist belief, the kid who made Loose Change in his basement with a few friends [yes, that really is who made the video, a group of kids in a basement] is NOT an expert in any way, shape, or form). Look up "Screw Loose Change" on Google video, it's just one of the many ways this theory has been disproven.

Not only that, but the History channel just ran a program where they had opinions on it by REAL EXPERTS, who basically said what BS it is. And yes, they interviewed the Loose Change kid and his friends in the basement. It's pretty funny that people are still so attached to this, because the whole concept defies not only logic, but it is contrary to real, undeniable facts. It's one thing to have a healthy distrust of government, it's a whole other thing entirely to take it to the extreme and just start assuming things, calling them facts, and calling them "the truth." I'm sad to have the name of America shamed by the people who subscribe to the 9/11 conspiracy tales of lies. I feel heartbroken for the families of the people who lost loved ones in 9/11 so disrespected by some idiot kid and a few of his friends in his basement.

LOL. LOLLOLOLOL. ROFLMAO :hysterical:

I'm sorry but I didn't think there were any people who actually still believe this {censored}. This complete, utter bullsh*t. For God's sake people, all this 9/11 conspiracy {censored} has been disproven over and over and over again, with REAL facts (many of the facts of this conspiracy theory are exaggerated, or just plain made up) by REAL experts (contrary to popular conspiracy theorist belief, the kid who made Loose Change in his basement with a few friends [yes, that really is who made the video, a group of kids in a basement] is NOT an expert in any way, shape, or form). Look up "Screw Loose Change" on Google video, it's just one of the many ways this theory has been disproven.

Don't get me started on your damned Mainstream Media propagandist {censored}. The majority of you stupid {censored}s have been brainwashed by that {censored} so long, that they could tell you that 2+2=5, and you would believe it.

The only conspiracy is the one that the Taliban pulled off 9/11. Most of you idiots are dumb enough to believe that al'qaeda pulled it off.

People are so damn brainwashed by the Media, and 'movie stars', and american idol that they believe that THIS is the world we live in. HA! Fools! uter damne d fools. You scream government, help me, help me, the radical extremeists are attacking! What are yoiuu going to do when your government is anhialated by their own actions? What are the people going to do , if a nuclear fallout occours because russia got pissed because the US planted flags at the north poll to claim their damned oil?

100 years ago, they wold have laughed in your face as I am doing now. Look at you. FOOL. You have become a slave. .. and you LOVE IT.

America's IQ has dropped to nothing because of TV. And you run to it like soma, everytime you face a problem that your simple mind can't deal with.

And BTW, nobody has of yet has been able to prove to me that a plane hit the pentagon.

Sorry, OryHara, but I'm not the one calling people stupid :hysterical: and saying that they are brainwashed and ready to bow down to their overlords...

I still have a Pre-9/11 mindset, as in 1776. Do you?

People on this board are sounding just like the Neo-Cons on fox news.

I don't think there is any difference between a Neo-Lib, and Neo-con, other than the fact that Neo-cons love war.

The media has brainwashed me? Does youtube count? Does the youtube video where they disprove Loose Change count? Isn't Loose Change a youtube video in the first place?

You're a sick person. No one has to prove anything to you, the burden of proof is ont he conspiracy theorists, who have yet to provide ANY real proof that America was behind 9/11. ANY.

EDIT: Never mind, I see the problem, you're one of those Ron Paul idiots who thinks he can actually win.

Great post (#83), OryHara, my esteem for you has increased several points.

As to you, PSPHax0r9, you joined yesterday, you have contributed absolutely nothing to this project, but you have the guts to ridicule the work of one of the most senior members of this forum (bofors), somebody who has been in prison because of his idea and who is several thousand times better qualified than you about 9/11?

Well, it is better for everybody than I shut up now ;)

I still have a Pre-9/11 mindset, as in 1776. Do you?

People on this board are sounding just like the Neo-Cons on fox news.

I don't think there is any difference between a Neo-Lib, and Neo-con, other than the fact that Neo-cons love war.

OryHara is absolutely right. People are brainwashed by the media. Key figures in the Council for Foreign Relations control all aspects of the modern american media. You hear what they want you to hear. There is no doubt in my mind that 9/11 was a false flag operation concieved by an elite financial group of sorts. Bush is a pawn, a puppet of a greater force.

Here is some proof about the media and how selective they are with what they tell you:

Source

What is admitted is that two British soldiers in Arab garb and head dress drove a car towards a group of Iraq police and began firing. According to the Basra governor Mohammed al-Waili, one policeman was shot dead and another was injured. Pictured below are the wigs and clothing that the soldiers were wearing.

200905wigs.jpg

The Arab garb is obviously undeniable proof that the operation, whatever its ultimate intention, was staged so that any eyewitnesses would believe it had been carried out by Iraqis.

Every night we hear stories about suicide bombers killing large amounts of people. Those, for the most part are true. There really are zealot suicide bombers. However, as you can see there is a lot of framing being done.

You're a sick person. No one has to prove anything to you, the burden of proof is ont he conspiracy theorists, who have yet to provide ANY real proof that America was behind 9/11. ANY.

Ugh. Not America as a whole. 95+% of the congress and senate are not involved. A secretive financial elite with government ties (i.e. Bush and Cheney, possibly others) were behind 9/11.

Proof? Watch 9/11 Mysteries, Loose Change 2ER, or Zeitgeist.

After 9/11 the government has gained so much power. They can search your home without a warrant, even if you aren't home under the pretext "terrorism".

EDIT: Never mind, I see the problem, you're one of those Ron Paul idiots who thinks he can actually win.

Real mature.

Great post (#83), OryHara, my esteem for you has increased several points.

As to you, PSPHax0r9, you joined yesterday, you have contributed absolutely nothing to this project, but you have the guts to ridicule the work of one of the most senior members of this forum (bofors), somebody who has been in prison because of his idea and several thousand times better qualified than you about 9/11?

Well, it is better for everybody than I shut up now ;)

Oh, I humbly bow down to his seniority. :wacko:

I may have joined yesterday but this issue isn't new. It really angers me the level ignorance that is needed to subscribe to this whack-job theory. He might be better qualified at spewing off conspiracy "facts" than I am, but if he were so well qualified he would have realized by now how insane the theory is.

And he was probably in prison for doing something BAD, most likely disturbing the peace with one of his crazy rallies?

And LOL, I can see that quick edit on the last part.

----------------

You're using http://www.prisonplanet.com/ as a source of "PROOF?!!?" Wow. Just, wow. A nice unbiased news site there :P

And yes, I know not America as a whole, when I say America, I just mean that any American anything had to do with 9/11.

"A secretive financial elite with government ties." Ah, yes, blame it on the rich. I'm sure people would love to know that they've worked hard to earn a fortune only to have kiddies on the internet accusing them of illustrating the attacks on the twin towers.

What more do you need? Loose Change has been completely torn apart so many times. Search for "Screw Loose Change" on youtube, OK? Same with those other pieces of {censored}. Watch the program that was broadcast on the History channel. Where they have experts. Experts are experts because they have trained to become experts. That may sound redundant, but a few kids in a basement are not "experts." People theorizing over the internet are not experts.

The worst part of this conspiracy theory movement is that now, instead of just touting it as a possibility, it's suddenly a fact. It's dangerous blind ignorance like that which is the exact thing that these people seem to be "combating," when in reality they're practicing it.

You're using http://www.prisonplanet.com/ as a source of "PROOF?!!?" Wow. Just, wow. A nice unbiased news site there :gathering:

Yes it is a biased source. However, it was the first article that came up on my google search.

"A secretive financial elite with government ties." Ah, yes, blame it on the rich. I'm sure people would love to know that they've worked hard to earn a fortune only to have kiddies on the internet accusing them of illustrating the attacks on the twin towers.

I'm not a liberal, ok? I don't hate the rich. I don't hate large corporations. Families such as the Morgans and Rockfellears are who I meant. Watch Zeitgeist part 3 for information about how families such as the ones I listed manipulate the United States.

If you are so 100% sure that 9/11 can be taken at surface value: Why did WTC 7 collapse? (I don't expect you to be or pretend to be a structural engineer. I know I'm not. Just sum up why a 47 story building that was across the street from the WTC complex collapsed in under 7 seconds.)

I myself have seen several videos on this topic and also believe that there is some conspiracy behind the whole idea

Firstly from what i saw in the documentary's about the planes hitting the buildings there were no windows - ie cargo planes with something attached to the underside (missile?)is this true I believe it is possible

What about the pentagon a huge plane slamming into the side the hole left was smaller than the alleged plane that crashed into it what about the video footage from nearby cameras (or lack of they were not filming or did they get taken away and destroyed) what about the office furniture that was right next to the plane so signs of fire?? jet fuel cant burn without some fire damage there

There are so many questions and different theories out there about this but I strongly believe most of this was planned if not the entire event

Yes it is a biased source. However, it was the first article that came up on my google search.

I'm not a liberal, ok? I don't hate the rich. I don't hate large corporations. Families such as the Morgans and Rockfellears are who I meant. Watch Zeitgeist part 3 for information about how families such as the ones I listed manipulate the United States.

If you are so 100% sure that 9/11 can be taken at surface value: Why did WTC 7 collapse? (I don't expect you to be or pretend to be a structural engineer. I know I'm not. Just sum up why a 47 story building that was across the street from the WTC complex collapsed in under 7 seconds.)

Have you seen how it was built?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=giFYm7Zo408

----------------------------

This puts it a little more bluntly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

Have you seen how it was built?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=giFYm7Zo408

----------------------------

This puts it a little more bluntly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

Wow. I did not no that about the construction of building seven. That is kind of odd that it would be constructed that way. I wish the NIST report would hurry up and get out, because too me Global collapse makes almost as much sense as controlled demolition. (i.e. what the NIST said made a lot of sense for me, and kind of shattered some of my beliefs. I hate how some conspiracy videos ignore facts, they never mention the NISTs "Global Collapse theory. They always target "Pancake Collapse".). Still, you have not changed my beliefs. I will have to wait for Loose Change: Final Cut, as that will use advanced computer models and simulations to demonstrate its points.

Wow. I did not no that about the construction of building seven. That is kind of odd that it would be constructed that way. I wish the NIST report would hurry up and get out, because too me Global collapse makes almost as much sense as controlled demolition. (i.e. what the NIST said made a lot of sense for me, and kind of shattered some of my beliefs. I hate how some conspiracy videos ignore facts, they never mention the NISTs "Global Collapse theory. They always target "Pancake Collapse".). Still, you have not changed my beliefs. I will have to wait for Loose Change: Final Cut, as that will use advanced computer models and simulations to demonstrate its points.

If you watch more of the show that the clip was an excerpt from, they show the teens in the basement some evidence and they seemed to shrug the facts off a whole lot. They said they worded some things badly but didn't mention really changing anything to support real facts.

I'm sorry but I didn't think there were any people who actually still believe this {censored}. This complete, utter bullsh*t. For God's sake people, all this 9/11 conspiracy {censored} has been disproven over and over and over again, with REAL facts (many of the facts of this conspiracy theory are exaggerated, or just plain made up) by REAL experts...

Umm... no. This is not {censored} and I know the difference. I have degrees in materials engineering from a top-ranked university.

See Prof. Steven Jones lecture here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=964034652002408586

... or Architect Richard Gage's talk here: http://blip.tv/file/306082/

150 architects & engineers how have signed this 9/11 petition: http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

To anybody with a clue about physics, engineering or science, it is beyond any doubt that WTC buildings were brought done with controlled demolitions. It is blatant and WTC Building 7 makes it so obvious that I am surprised that people here just do not get it.

I wish the NIST report would hurry up and get out, because too me Global collapse makes almost as much sense as controlled demolition. (i.e. what the NIST said made a lot of sense for me, and kind of shattered some of my beliefs. I hate how some conspiracy videos ignore facts, they never mention the NISTs "Global Collapse theory. They always target "Pancake Collapse".).

What "Global Collapse" theory? The only thing NIST says is that "global collapse" was "inevitable" after the "initiation collapse". In short, NIST has no theory why the twin towers collapsed but only has a physically implausible theory of "initiation collapse". See Jim Hoffman's review of the NIST report here: http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/nist/

NIST is blantantly avoiding the seriously questions about 9/11 and otherwise covering up the truth.

I still have a Pre-9/11 mindset, as in 1776. Do you?People on this board are sounding just like the Neo-Cons on fox news.I don't think there is any difference between a Neo-Lib, and Neo-con, other than the fact that Neo-cons love war.
dude... from the way you speak in this topic (specifically... i generally agree with you elsewhere)you sound exactly like a anti-government neo-libalso

-on building 7 - several government agencies had places in the building. Many of these agencies often have munitions and other explosives in they're areas for various reasons. As with the Oklahoma City bombing, these can explode after the fact producing different affects on the structure.

-on building 7 - several government agencies had places in the building. Many of these agencies often have munitions and other explosives in they're areas for various reasons.

Munitions were stored in Bulding 7?

Umm... no, this was an office building not an arms cache.