Learn the truth about 9/11!

289 posts in this topic

Out of curiosity OryHara, what would constitute undeniable proof for you? Are we talking video, witnesses, metal fragments, a time machine? I mean, people keep throwing facts, theories, testimonies and more at you that you continue to deny...

I want unbiased government accountability. I want government lies to stop. I want to know WHY the cameras were taken during the pentagon crash. Is that so much to ask for? What do they have to hide? Why is the government refusing to answer our questions? I don't trust the government, I don't trust anyone, because people lie. And a lie is so much easier to believe than the truth. This is America wildcat, and as Americans we should DEMAND the truth be told. Whatever that may be. They have fed us lies, lies, and more lies through the MSM, and the Idiot Box that America feels so inclined to watch.

Groupthink & Collectivism is when a large group of people believe the same thing, and don't question it. Collectivism, and democracy are the two things our founding fathers hated the most. It incites hatred, and takes away freedom like it did with the Patriot Act I & II, the Military Commissions Act, and most of these illegal so called "Free Trade" deals that seem to surround us so much lately.

Every morning wildcat when we wake up, we are less free. We can no longer call ourselves a free country when our rights are being snatched from us by large government, and special interests. When is it going to stop? What is going to stop it? Voting for a candidate that will stop it? All it takes is a bullet, and that is taken away. What can we do, as a country, and a free Constitutional Republic to stop it. If you want your answer read the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. These are the principals in which we were founded. These are the principals that make us a free people. The only way to stop it, is for the American people to read the constitution, because you will see, that it has many accountability clauses.

If you are driving down the road, minding your own business, going the speed limit, and then all of a sudden, a cop pulls you over. Do you feel free, or intimidated? Do you feel nervous when a cop pulls you over? How can that be freedom? The state has just declared YOU a criminal.

And I take it very seriously PSPHax0r9. I say to you that YOU are the one who has lost their damned mind, along with the rest of this country. You are so damn scared of an enemy 1/2 a world away, when we have our very own freedoms taken from us by a government, and a phsycopath president that cares NOTHING for you, they only care about themselves, and their power. I say to you PSPHax0r9 that YOU are the physcopath for not thinking, and questioning the very people you vote into office.

Stop saying "I agree with you Mr Candidate.", and start saying "Will you follow the LAW, and take seriously your oath to uphold the law, the Constitution? Because if you don't, we will not take you seriously, and if you break the law, you will be held accountable, and Justice has a double edged sword." Look at the picture. (some portray her with a gun instead of a sword.) The scale represents the balance of power between the government, and the people. Or is lady justice lying?

You don't know what you have, until it is gone.

Give me liberty, or give me death.

post-18909-1189572698_thumb.jpg

EDIT: And one more thing PSPHax0r9, I want you to stay, because I want you to continue to make a fool of yourself, and produce an example of how people should not act. I haven't bothered to read what country you are from, but it is quite clear you are not from America.

If you call me insane for not watching TV, and propaganda news stations every day, and filling my mind full of your pop culture {censored}, then I welcome it. I read when I get home, I read books, and papers online. I read books that were translated over 400 years ago. I can read 4 languages, and speak 3, and program in 5. I study. I read. If that makes me insane then I welcome your comments. For I would rather be insane than be you.

I want unbiased government accountability. I want government lies to stop. I want to know WHY the cameras were taken during the pentagon crash. Is that so much to ask for? What do they have to hide? Why is the government refusing to answer our questions? I don't trust the government, I don't trust anyone, because people lie. And a lie is so much easier to believe than the truth. This is America wildcat, and as Americans we should DEMAND the truth be told. Whatever that may be. They have fed us lies, lies, and more lies through the MSM, and the Idiot Box that America feels so inclined to watch.

Groupthink & Collectivism is when a large group of people believe the same thing, and don't question it. Collectivism, and democracy are the two things our founding fathers hated the most. It incites hatred, and takes away freedom like it did with the Patriot Act I & II, the Military Commissions Act, and most of these illegal so called "Free Trade" deals that seem to surround us so much lately.

Every morning wildcat when we wake up, we are less free. We can no longer call ourselves a free country when our rights are being snatched from us by large government, and special interests. When is it going to stop? What is going to stop it? Voting for a candidate that will stop it? All it takes is a bullet, and that is taken away. What can we do, as a country, and a free Constitutional Republic to stop it. If you want your answer read the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. These are the principals in which we were founded. These are the principals that make us a free people. The only way to stop it, is for the American people to read the constitution, because you will see, that it has many accountability clauses.

If you are driving down the road, minding your own business, going the speed limit, and then all of a sudden, a cop pulls you over. Do you feel free, or intimidated? Do you feel nervous when a cop pulls you over? How can that be freedom? The state has just declared YOU a criminal.

And I take it very seriously PSPHax0r9. I say to you that YOU are the one who has lost their damned mind, along with the rest of this country. You are so damn scared of an enemy 1/2 a world away, when we have our very own freedoms taken from us by a government, and a phsycopath president that cares NOTHING for you, they only care about themselves, and their power. I say to you PSPHax0r9 that YOU are the physcopath for not thinking, and questioning the very people you vote into office.

Stop saying "I agree with you Mr Candidate.", and start saying "Will you follow the LAW, and take seriously your oath to uphold the law, the Constitution? Because if you don't, we will not take you seriously, and if you break the law, you will be held accountable, and Justice has a double edged sword." Look at the picture. (some portray her with a gun instead of a sword.) The scale represents the balance of power between the government, and the people. Or is lady justice lying?

You don't know what you have, until it is gone.

Give me liberty, or give me death.

post-18909-1189572698_thumb.jpg

EDIT: And one more thing PSPHax0r9, I want you to stay, because I want you to continue to make a fool of yourself, and produce an example of how people should not act. I haven't bothered to read what country you are from, but it is quite clear you are not from America.

If you call me insane for not watching TV, and propaganda news stations every day, and filling my mind full of your pop culture {censored}, then I welcome it. I read when I get home, I read books, and papers online. I read books that were translated over 400 years ago. I can read 4 languages, and speak 3, and program in 5. I study. I read. If that makes me insane then I welcome your comments. For I would rather be insane than be you.

In other words, you're not going to believe anything we say if it correlates with the government story?

Just out of curiosity, seeing as you are so enlightened and such - why don't you move out of America?

...snip....

OryHara - That was an amazing post - you are exactly what the government DOES NOT want in their country - a thinker. They want someone who would rather watch Britney dance at the vma's than watch real news, or learn a language, etc. Its coming to the point where the dissidents are the thinkers - Your government wants brainless, easily controlled and very dumbed down populace so by the time its too late it really will be too late.

Its stuff like executive order 51 - which is essentially martial law that frightens me. Stuff like this is passed all the while CNN has a special event news release on what new purse Paris Hilton bought. People are being completely mis-directed and as you ask for in your post, there is no truth out there.

I too have had NO proof at all that a 727 hit the pentagon, that was a missile otherwise there would be pictures - the government is afraid of the truth actually being exposed otherwise there would be a rise up... but you can't even wear and anti-bush shirt now without going to jail.

Its not that your rights are taken away - its that they're already gone and you're just 2 years behind.

Never mind about the central banks recently injecting 88 million dollars at interest into the economy, what about the North American Union - ? No-one even seems to care - because no-one knows about it.

I'm not in the USA, I'm in a country that listens to its population - and every day we as a culture wonder when you're going to put down the game controller and take a look at whats happening to your lives.

Your government is corrupt, your news is corrupt, you are losing your rights, you're losing your country - only 30% of you vote and your voting system is rigged anyways.

You've got to rise up.. you've got to get mad.

O' lordy lord, I second that emotion! hallelujah!

Although this has nothing to do with me (I am not an American), what you say basically means that if you are not a sheep, you don't deserve to live in your own country. With other words, every Italian who opposed Fascism didn't deserve to be an Italian (Mussolini would have agreed).

Although this has nothing to do with me (I am not an American), what you say basically means that if you are not a sheep, you don't deserve to live in your own country. With other words, every Italian who opposed Fascism didn't deserve to be an Italian (Mussolini would have agreed).

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to live in America - he just seems to dislike it so much, I can't help but wonder why he doesn't stay there!

BTW, Alessandro17, what happened to your avatar?

Figures when it's come from a no-holds-bar fanatical Neo-liberitarian

If you can't win, blame the government and call the person a Neocon/Neolib, that's all you people do because that's your only weapon when presented with insurmountable evidence.

Ahem?

I too have had NO proof at all that a 727 hit the pentagon

I'm not in the USA, I'm in a country that listens to its population - and every day we as a culture wonder when you're going to put down the game controller and take a look at whats happening to your lives.

Out of curiosity, what country might that be?

Mr PSPHax0r9 has proven, with his last (and hopefully final) post, that he can't even spell.
Um, yeah...what? I didn't spell anything wrong...If you're talking about the truncated space in a few odd places (which in no way has anything to do with "spelling"), that was quite an odd conundrum. If you look you can see 3 places distinctly where I put a space to break up the paragraph or line, yet when it posted, it grouped everything together. I didn't review and edit the post once I first posted it, so "I didn't catch it. I humbly apologize for the "spelling" error, your majesty of all written language.
Ahem?
Wow...http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasmOk, now, this is possibly the most digressional post I've ever seen, and once again, one of the most delusional.
Really? They did?Oh, wait, no, they didn't. The state has declared nothing about you being a criminal. In fact, the state declares that you are INNOCENT until PROVEN a criminal/guilty. Are you suggesting that cops should NOT pull people over that break the law or are suspected of breaking the law? Even if you got a ticket somehow for doing that, it is your legal right to contest that ticket in court. I don't see where you're going with this. Are you saying that if you feel intimidated by a cop then you lose your freedom? So, you want to get rid of law enforcement? Awesome idea. That'll definitely work.
And I take it very seriously PSPHax0r9. I say to you that YOU are the one who has lost their damned mind, along with the rest of this country. You are so damn scared of an enemy 1/2 a world away,
Umm..please tell me where I said I was, thanks. I really enjoy you TELLING me what my opinions are on things that I've never stated.
when we have our very own freedoms taken from us by a government, and a psychopath president that cares NOTHING for you, they only care about themselves, and their power. I say to you PSPHax0r9 that YOU are the psychopath for not thinking, and questioning the very people you vote into office.
Where did you get the idea that I don't question the people who are voted into office. Everyone should question the officials elected and what they're doing. I do it, and nowhere did I say that I don't question them. But there is a degree. There is a degree when your distrust clouds your judgment so far as to obscure your rational thinking. I'm not saying I didn't question the government at first, in fact, I DID. But over the years I have formed an opinion not based on government trust, but objectively from real, identifiable evidence.
Stop saying "I agree with you Mr Candidate.",
I never said that or even implied that. Ever. Logically following all the facts and evidence to a conclusion about 9/11 in no way represents a government obedience or really anything that would constitute your statement.
and start saying "Will you follow the LAW, and take seriously your oath to uphold the law, the Constitution? Because if you don't, we will not take you seriously, and if you break the law, you will be held accountable, and Justice has a double edged sword." Look at the picture. (some portray her with a gun instead of a sword.) The scale represents the balance of power between the government, and the people. Or is lady justice lying?
OK, a picture of a statue is very relevant, and definitely helps to bolster your well-supported point. I see the light, now!
You don't know what you have, until it is gone.Give me liberty, or give me death.
Sigh, I guess this somehow reinforces your point in some way? As long as you think so :)
Nope, last time I checked I'm from America, bud.
If you call me insane for not watching TV, and propaganda news stations every day,and filling my mind full of your pop culture {censored}, then I welcome it.
Um, no, where in hell did you draw that conclusion from? I already listed the reasons that I called you insane, and they have nothing to do with how much media exposure you have in your life...Although I can see how you came to that conclusion. Oh, wait, no I can't. :wacko:
I read when I get home, I read books, and papers online.
Awesome, me too...You want a cookie or something?
I read books that were translated over 400 years ago.
Whoop-dee-freaking-doo. I'm reading Vergil's "Aenid" right now, from the Latin.
I can read 4 languages, and speak 3, and program in 5.
Because language comprehension is obviously relevant to this discussion.
I study. I read.
I study, too. I read, too. These statements have nothing to do with why I called you crazy...
If that makes me insane then I welcome your comments. For I would rather be insane than be you.
Because you obviously seem to know ALL about me from one argument I'm making on one in issue on one forum, not even in real life, but on the INTERNET. :rolleyes:

Actually PSPHax0r9 is kind of right

195983063_e380efd610.jpg

What you need to do is quit arguing in some forum, and get out there and start raising your fists.

Ok, that's a bit extreme and mildly offensive...

PSPHax0r9 is right most the time. Am I the only one that has any kind of support for him?

*sigh*, this thread is turning into a flame war.

Could we please get back on topic?

In other words, you're not going to believe anything we say if it correlates with the government story?Just out of curiosity, seeing as you are so enlightened and such - why don't you move out of America?

Since you hate freedom, enjoy security, and love the state so much why don't you move to China?

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to live in America - he just seems to dislike it so much, I can't help but wonder why he doesn't stay there!BTW, Alessandro17, what happened to your avatar?

You are confusing Country with Government marvin.

Lets say 911 happened the way YOU said it did.

People somehow forgot what that meant after 911 since they went fleeing from the towers and to the government, when they themselves could have stopped it on the airlines would their 2nd amendment rights would not have been violated in the first place.

Actually PSPHax0r9 is kind of right195983063_e380efd610.jpgWhat you need to do is quit arguing in some forum, and get out there and start raising your fists.

:D That was a good one.

So I barely read this whole post, 9 pages of arguing is rather much. Here's my ;) .

I believe the government was behind the whole thing. Mainly due to Bin Laden, the main guy they blame it on, was a CIA tactician and cause there were agents with him on the morning of 9/11. Another example, look at how the laws have changed over the past couple years. They slowly got more and more controlling, this shows that the government wants to keep control of their people, and of course (almost) everybody follows it blindly because A. TV/The Media In General has dumbed them down to the point where The Wall (by Pink Floyd for all you non -music history people) makes sense when sober. And B. If stupid people are given a good excuse, chances are they'll believe it.

Basically, our government wants to control the world and be Fascists like Hitler was, like Stalin, Castro, you get the point. And if you don't believe that, go take some history lessons and, with an open mind, think about why we did certain things. Like why we ALWAYS help nations that have nothing to do with us. Or the old thought of the original settlers of this here land, Manifest Destiny. Which for you all that have no idea what that is, that is the idea that we as Americans deserve the land that we want to get, no matter what. (Well that's the jist of it).

There's bad things and good things about the American government becoming the rulers of the world. Bad thing: pretty much everything. Good thing: the world's gonna end in about 5 years anyway, so they probably won't gain COMPLETE control.

Disclaimer: I don't mean anyone in here is stupid. Hence why I said (almost). We here are all smart in our own way. Most of us at least. I do believe that there are some celebrity-following, reality tv watching people on here. With that said, I don't wish to be flamed due to my posting of my opinion. We have them for a reason and our opinions can never be wrong. Unless your Bush or anyone in his cabinet, then your just mentally challenged. Just look at Lil' Bush. =]

Ok, that's a bit extreme and mildly offensive...

PSPHax0r9 is right most the time. Am I the only one that has any kind of support for him?

*sigh*, this thread is turning into a flame war.

Could we please get back on topic?

more then mildly offensive i believe

and i too support PSPHax0r9 - between you and him there is enough proof in this forum for any un-biased viewer to be swayed to your side. Some people however will never be swayed.

-And to OryHara we aren't insane for having the same opinions as our government. I question the government constantly, but i believe in the story the government gave for the 9/11 attacks, why, because there's proof thats why. You are constantly asking for proof and more proof, when it is you who has the burden of proof, you are the challenger to the official story. What proof have you offered for your side, everything you say has been disproved.