NeedForSpeed CARBON on Intel Macs

som3on3

445 posts in this topic

Hi.

I was really excited when I saw this, and hoped it would work. It didn't work :D

I've tried Tomb Raider Anniversary with both X3 and HOMM versions. When I start the app nothing happens. Any ideas?

have you well followed the pdf which explains all stuff you gotta do?

BTW San Andreas works flawlessly for me, everything @max, but i got the mouse problem too, anyone resolved it ?

I got many PC games (my brother uses PC+XP...) and i'm trying all games i can.

Not working:

Virtua Tennis 1

Vice City, but there's a compatible version on bitto, haven't searched too much to find why i got this resolution error...

have you well followed the pdf which explains all stuff you gotta do?

BTW San Andreas works flawlessly for me, everything @max, but i got the mouse problem too, anyone resolved it ?

I got many PC games (my brother uses PC+XP...) and i'm trying all games i can.

Not working:

Virtua Tennis 1

Vice City, but there's a compatible version on bitto, haven't searched too much to find why i got this resolution error...

Ofc.

Don't worry about the numbers, just don't put any, and when launching the game, it'll "modify" automatically cider's reg and add one :)

I still get the "Game is not installed correctly" message. I am doing something wrong.

Anybody else trying to make PES6 (Pro Evolution Soccer 6) work?

anyone could tell me how to load the save or where are the saves located in?

and i found my settings come to default again after i close it and run again, anyway i can do to help with this?

\thanks

About the mouse centering issue... GameTap's Cider has got this line in its config file:

"MouseWarping" = "0"

Iv'e been trying to get Dungeon Keeper 2 working (yeah I know...)

And I get the mouse issue with Cider from X3

Trying it with GameTap's Cider won't even start the game, so I can't say if this is any good...

Anyone tested the effects on another game?

About the mouse centering issue... GameTap's Cider has got this line in its config file:

"MouseWarping" = "0"

Iv'e been trying to get Dungeon Keeper 2 working (yeah I know...)

And I get the mouse issue with Cider from X3

Trying it with GameTap's Cider won't even start the game, so I can't say if this is any good...

Anyone tested the effects on another game?

can you send Game Tap's cider to me..

I added the Mouse Warping line to the GTA_SA config file but still no change :)

I moved the GTA game directory over to Gametap and set the proper parameters in the info.plist.

The mouse seems more sensitive but still unplayable due to the mouse centering issue.

I'll see if it makes a difference for Oblivion later on tonight.

Guest super dooper

did you try

"AbsoluteMouseSensitivity" = "1"

either that or using the x3 cider made battlefield 2 far less jumpy.

on that subject... are these keys in the info.plist references to config settings on the windows side of things? would looking at the config.ini files from the windows install shed some light on fixing the hardware problems...?

Hi, I try to get GTA SA working.

It works with Cider from X3 but without the mouse and I also try with Cider from GamTap, the mouse is working but peoples aren't textured...

If someone have a good idea.

Also I try to get GTA in full screen mode but without success. I change the value in the config file.

Huhu, i got GTA San Andreas to work perfect (in the few minutes i tested) :)

The config File in the Library/Preference-Folder is the beast. With the GameTap-Version it adds the entry "MouseWarping" = "0" after "ForceVSync" = "0". The other problems have been allready fixed, but once again the Settings:

"FullScreen" = "1"

"VertexShaders" = "N"

"AbsoluteMouseSensitivity" = "1"

The config-Tweeking should also work for Oblivion and Far Cry, but haven´t tried yet :)

config_GTA_SanAndreas.zip

Hello,

I got problem with games using registry entries, i'm pasting exported values from windows to cider registry files, and game still says "registry corrupted", does anyone know why registry entries are not seein by game?

Tested with: Need For Speed HP2

G.

Oblivion Doesn't even run, I get the errors

8/2/07 7:42:40 PM [0x0-0xd70d7].com.transgaming.gametap[1992] Thu Aug 2 19:42:40 Macintosh.local cider[1992] <Error>: unknown error code : invalid context

8/2/07 7:42:40 PM [0x0-0xd70d7].com.transgaming.gametap[1992] Thu Aug 2 19:42:40 Macintosh.local cider[1992] <Error>: unknown error code : Set a breakpoint at CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are returned

8/2/07 7:42:41 PM [0x0-0xd70d7].com.transgaming.gametap[1992] wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...

--HOWTO--

1. you need and NFS Installed Cracked version (no-cd crack!!!)

2. download Heroes of Might of Magic V for osx (search ussaul places)

3. apply crack on it and see if is running (if it does your good to go)

Above all, som3on3, thanks.

BTW, what does No3 mean? When I double-clicked Cedega or Cider, I didn`t see any reactions.

Where should crack be applied?