NeedForSpeed CARBON on Intel Macs

som3on3

445 posts in this topic

i have no idea how to covert the games from pc to mac and i've read the instructions about 100 times and would love some help o and i have

the hero's of might and magic template were do i go from there. help would be greatly appreciated :censored2:

I got the official C&C3 on my disk and I want to try the included Cider version with BF2142 (BF2142 runs with Cider X3, but it is only playable on 800x600 with low settings. Also I want to try BF2). The problem is, it asks for a serial and it doesn't work right. Someone here that can strip those functionalities from the package so it's usable with other games? Any help appreciated.

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z85DFOB6

yeh i did ok wat i have done so far is

i downloaded cider and the HOMMV file

pasted the Empire earth folder into program files in the HOMMV file

i have no idea wat 5 means 5. Copy this dlls from windows into c_drive/windows/system32/: d3d9_24.dll to d3d9_32.dll

i dont no wat to write in the info.plist (it opens itself with omni outliner is that allrite) i cant test if the info.plist file works

becuase i dont no wat else to do thanx for the help so far

:P

ok this is what i have done so fari pasted the whole folder of empire earth into program files in the HOMMV file ritethen changed the info plist to this:<key>CedegaGameDir</key> <string>Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Empire Earth</string> <key>Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Empire Earth/Empire Earth.exe</string>when i go to open the hommv file it comes up with: (YOU CANNOT OPEN THE FILE "HEROS OF MIGHT AND MAGIC V BECAUSE THE FILE IS DAMAGED OR INCOMPLETE)any ideas guy :Do and one other thing when i open Empire Earth.exe Normally on my imac it comes up in code on text edit is that right or what :unsure:o and when i go to open the empire earth.exe it opens it self in the text editor and in some code is that write or what :P

also... this is the right way to put into Info.plist

<key>CedegaGameDir</key>
<string>C:\Program Files\Empire Earth</string>
<key>CedegaGameName</key>
<string>c:\Program Files\Empire Earth\Oblivion.exe</string>

this is if you indeed out it in this folder

Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/

so why do i put oblivion.exe and is the empire earth.exe supposed to be a text file or wat

That was just a typo. You'd put Empire Earth.exe.

<key>CedegaGameDir</key>

<string>c:\Program Files\Empire Earth</string>

<string>c:\Program Files\Empire Earth\empire earth.exe</string>

Don't put any of that "Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/" stuff, and don't use forward slashes; use back slashes. In other words, copy and paste the above text into your info.plist file. Now, I'm not sure if the executable is actually called "empire earth.exe." You'll have to check that out.

btw, the exe file is the central program file for the game. There may be other program files (dll files) and everything else is the game's data (maps, graphics, sounds, etc...).

yeh dunno it doesnt seem to be running :( it just opens and closes again i have no idea which one to use bezcause on my pc i use that empire earth.exe to open the game so yer any ideas o and som3on3 have u found that new cider torrent yet thanx

I got the official C&C3 on my disk and I want to try the included Cider version with BF2142 (BF2142 runs with Cider X3, but it is only playable on 800x600 with low settings. Also I want to try BF2). The problem is, it asks for a serial and it doesn't work right. Someone here that can strip those functionalities from the package so it's usable with other games? Any help appreciated.

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z85DFOB6

Nobody? :( I can't seem to figure it out.

GTA SA : I've tried all the mouse fix : The two entries in the config file (withe the file here in this forum), i've deleted all the programm including the preferences folder and reinstalled it... nothing. Always the same mouse problem... Is there a problem with a IMac 2 Ghz ?

Is there an other thing to do??

GTA SA : I've tried all the mouse fix : The two entries in the config file (withe the file here in this forum), i've deleted all the programm including the preferences folder and reinstalled it... nothing. Always the same mouse problem... Is there a problem with a IMac 2 Ghz ?Is there an other thing to do??

Same here

So anyone can help to make run Flight Simulator 2004 (9) through to Cider?

I've made lot off instructions on the 1st page, but the game open and remains on dock, nothing more happens.

My Info.plist

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

<key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>

<string>English</string>

<key>CFBundleExecutable</key>

<string>cider</string>

<key>CFBundleGetInfoString</key>

<string>Heroes of Might and Magic V v1.4 Mac</string>

<key>CFBundleIconFile</key>

<string>heroes.icns</string>

<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>

<string>com.transgaming.hommv</string>

<key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>

<string>1.0</string>

<key>CFBundleName</key>

<string>Heroes of Might and Magic V</string>

<key>CFBundlePackageType</key>

<string>APPL</string>

<key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>

<string>1.4 Mac</string>

<key>CFBundleSignature</key>

<string>HMMV</string>

<key>CFBundleVersion</key>

<string>1</string>

<key>CedegaGameDir</key>

<string>c:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9</string>

<string>c:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\FS9.EXE</string>

<key>LSMinimumSystemVersion</key>

<string>10.4.8</string>

<key>NSMainNibFile</key>

<string>MainMenu</string>

<key>PrefsFolderName</key>

<string>Heroes of Might and Magic V</string>

</dict>

</plist>

And the Cider have all .dll

Thanks

I just got NFS carbon OSX native Intel from usenet over 4GB. No more fuse just copy to my harddisk and it works flawlessly. I just need to change the config file to make it run windowed because I got blank fullscreen due to unsupported resolution. It works!

The game ports to Mac actually used Cider to work but it kicks ass because the game only use 30% of my CPU. :)