Windows is better than OS X?

Al. Antonio Conte

30 posts in this topic

I have read it from a webpage and when I find whoever wrote this he/she pay it and I laughed at last things so much lol

dun use os x use windows coz:

. all users whoever works on Machintosh is loser (Boo you're the looser! :thumbsdown_anim: )

. there are not so much porgrams for them (No there are I've found all programs I've looked for )

. not useful ( I think more useful than Windows and I read it Windows made for stupid Americans (Not all just for stupids ;) )

. {censored} apple except iPod and be Bill Gate fallower (Just laugh at u )

. that'll make u in heaven (Aha go this way :trumpet::trumpet: )

apples and oranges, but honestly, it comes down to user preferance.... :| and yes colonels, there is more software for windows.... apple fanboy or not, idc, its just a fact.... (and who said it was good software? not me. although even in that i think it has more...)

Windows is definitely better than Mac in some areas, but Mac excels in other areas. Mac isn't better than Windows in every way and Windows isn't better than Mac in every way. It all depends on what you use it for and the software you require for it.

yea for example, one thing i hate in OSX is that i cant share my internet connection from airport to ethernet to my xbox. it takes about 30 seconds in windows to do it and thats it. i still have not found a way to do it OSX and dont plan to. i can do it much easier in windows. and for the rest of things i pretty much like to do in Mac. :angel:

Windows is definitely better than Mac in some areas, but Mac excels in other areas. Mac isn't better than Windows in every way and Windows isn't better than Mac in every way. It all depends on what you use it for and the software you require for it.

I agree, theyre all different and all have their users, and DONT even get into describing them ETHER WAY (thatll start flame wars.... and that was just to everyone, not you Universe JDJ) just like some people like linux, unix, bsd, beos, etc... you get the idea, and they all have things that they do better than the others, and things they do worse. thats why i said apples and oranges, its an opinion, no more no less.

Each OS has their own sets of advantages. For instance, Windows has the games market cornered (damn DirectX). Apple has the better set of video editors (damn Final Cut Pro).

While there are more applications for Windows, there's a ton of apps on the Mac side also, including Office, Photoshop, and many of the other major players.

Also, many of the top selling Windows applications are virus scanners and we really don't want that kind of sale on a Mac (lol).

OSX is better than windows, because it don't have viruses, lot of freeze screens.

The better proof of OSX is better than Vista, is all the ideas that microsoft take from OSX.

Vista take much ram and cpu than OSX.

Conclusion: Vista is a bad copy of OSX.

Hey Steeve Jobs! Why you don't make OSX compatible with any computer, if it is, apple will kill Microsoft

Edited by ishikawa

Each OS has it's disadvantages and advantages in different areas. Some places Windows has better code, some OS X. Some times Windows is more useful, some times OS X is. One major factor, I think, in Windows' advantage, that in almost any benchmark, clock for clock, Windows is faster.

I really like OS X, and I think it's a better OS for more home users, but strangely enough, professionals use mac, and home users use Windows. I don't think Apple's HARDWARE, is worth the cost alone.

I use Windows far more than OSX, but I think OS X is more fun to use, and I enjoy using it a lot more.

OSX is better than windows, because it don't have viruses, lot of freeze screens.

The better proof of OSX is better than Vista, is all the ideas that microsoft take from OSX.

Vista take much ram and cpu than OSX.

Conclusion: Vista is a bad copy of OSX.

Hey Steeve Jobs! Why you don't make OSX compatible with any computer, if it is, apple will kill Microsoft

http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/macos...ard_preview.asp

More software dont mean better, OS X has quality software not spyware ridden {censored} like on Windows. Also software makes on Windows cannot seem to grasp a seamless UI, it's always crappy icons and a UI that not like the Windows UI. Since i've been using OS X the quality of software is far better than Windows.

Just about every site I visit with content relating to OS has this question and the simple answer is it all depends on the user. Most PC users are oblivious to the fact there is something better and more secure out there so they just use Windows, People who are more tech savvy or professionals use unix based OS. I myself have used Linux exclusively for about 4 years, I just got fed up of getting a virus or spyware infection everytime I turned on my PC. I've had OS X installed for less then a month and already I spent more time with it then I do my Linux installation, it's addictive, I have a small partition with Vista but never use it, just wanted to see what all the hype was about, it will most likely get wiped once I get a free moment to do so. So my vote goes to OS X just for the fact that no OS is 100% secure but OS X is alot more secure then Windows.

Edited by DaJinx

VISTA TOTALLY SUCKS BUTT!!!! I mean no offense to the windows fans out there but, umm there are sooooooooooo many error messages in windows, and i'm sorry but we f***ed up today and we just don't really want to do our job. I will admit that vista is slightly better than XP, but they stole many many ideas from OS 10, who is the real innovator, Microsoft is just a copier. Believe me I cam froma a total microsoft world and I hate HATE microsoft. I tested the Beta 1,2,3, and 4 and there WERE SOOOOOO MANY BUGS!!! Betas 1&2 made me reformat my hardrive twice, and guess what that didn't make me very happy!!!! :unsure: No offense to all you windows guys but ROCK ON OS X, Vista is a really stupid and frustrating OS.

Thanks,

Macpilot