Windows is better than OS X?

Al. Antonio Conte

30 posts in this topic

Errors ? Like what ? Ever considered you're at fault ?

First, there weren't really an official Beta 1, 3-4 (Well, not in the same light as Beta2) and it's a bloody beta, of course there are bugs and judging the final copy on betas from almost a year ago is quite stupid.

Copied ? You mean like, like how they copied widgets/Dashboard from OS X.. riigghtt ?

Dashboard (Widgets) - OSX 10.4 in 2005.

Sidebar (Gadgets) - Longhorn Build 3683 in 2002.

Go figure.

There are also tons of examples of things being present (As in, actually coded and tested) in Longhorn/Vista before OSX, hell, even XP beat OSX to the punch on many things (Fax, Fast User Switching, etc).

I have been using debain for more then 3years. I was big fan of it (still am actually) but after I've changed to mac os x, I can definitly say; if you take out all the 3party programs and support from windows, os x definitely much better os. When I compare with debian :thumbsdown_anim: probably I would chose debian but continue to use os x :D

I would say Windows is better in the enterprise environment right now simply because of the security. Windows domains paired along with group policy objects are very powerful. In the home, or small office/home office, Linux and OS X beat Winblows anyday. :)

yea for example, one thing i hate in OSX is that i cant share my internet connection from airport to ethernet to my xbox. it takes about 30 seconds in windows to do it and thats it. i still have not found a way to do it OSX and dont plan to. i can do it much easier in windows. and for the rest of things i pretty much like to do in Mac. ^_^
Im using Airport Express with my 360 no problems, Im using the wireless adapter for xbox360, simple as 1 -2 -3 wired might be another story doh.

Think you have to use WPA - TKIP

I think what GBX is talking about is using the computer to get the wireless connection and then using the computer as the Xbox's connection to the Internet.