[Release] macOS Ventura 13.0

Cyberdevs
184 posts in this topic

has anyone got a solution on how to get x79 power management working properly on ventura yet ? i have tried everything and core avg and core req still locked so the patch is not working :( 

i wonder why OCLP team hasnt made patch for that power management on macpro 6.1 like they did for the kepler gpu ??? their patch is so solid and always works.

Not sure why they dont like hackintosh either and when i asked they said zero hackintosh support.. why are they so anti hackintosh really? 

@axonleo

You are off topic (and me too).

OCLP is developed for real Macs, there are users having it in their Hackintosh but OCLP developers give support only to Macs.

OpenCore is primarily developed for Hackintosh and also for real Macs, there is a lot of support here and out there.

There are developers working in both projects, OCLP and OpenCore, so they don't like hackintosh? are they so anti hackintosh? These 2 questions seems to come from somebody not knowing hackintosh scene.

Do you want support for OCLP on hackintosh? In the Hackintosh Paradise discord there is a maintained support coming from OCLP and OpenCore experts, helping dozens of users each day, with great patience, without asking for anything in return. And in other sites around the web.

We must search (or ask) to find.

• Like 8

HP Envy Recline 23-k135nf

intel i5-4590T
intel HD4600
Clover r5150
Ventura 13.0.1

Patch OCLP v0.5.2

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ed4b87d2037cb291e06f3f5a4a665e32.png

Dell Vostro 2520 

Ventura 13.0.1 
intel i5-3210M

Intel HD4000

Clover r5150

Patch OCLP v0.5.2

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.babf6638d17753741e0ab89db6182c34.jpeg

• Like 3

On 11/9/2022 at 5:36 AM, Moviemakergr said:

Goodmorning bro's

a strange prob is,

some older USB stick's formated on GUID/Jurnaled, are not recognized

from my USB's on Desktop.

My USB is fixed and works correctly with any other device,,

Can help me with this please ? Any Idea's ?

(on my Laptop with bigSur recognized all right) Thats meens the USB stick's they have no problem.

Hi my friend, are you use only kexts (like USBports, USBMap, or UsbInjecktAll, or you use SSDT to fix energy and all fixes?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2