[Release] macOS Big Sur 11.0.1

Wayang-NT
107 posts in this topic

hi @DocXavier,

The procedure is this, use terminal :

Unenroll Seed

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil unenroll

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

And that's it... enjoy and good luck

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Thanks 1

up date for me didnt show up. trying to download from the apple store but its really slow. (time remaning  =one day):unsure:

All sorted now. I first had to unenrolled my developer account. with the terminal command.

reboot cleared Vram

then I got notification of the update

ran update

Edited by BALDY_MAN
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

hi @DocXavier,

The procedure is this, use terminal :

Unenroll Seed

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil unenroll

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

And that's it... enjoy and good luck

It works¡¡ Thanks a lot MorenoAV¡¡

• Like 2

Yayyyyy, all hell broke loose... suddenly my BS Final is crawling for a lack of a very angry word... the programs and process are at snail pace, I don't know what is happening grrrrrrr ....

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm back and discovered some interesting things:

1 - Tried to re install macOS Big with the recovery and it gave me an error that I hadn't see yet...

2 - I'm not able to see my install usb at boot menu, or if I go into the bios and choose boot from usb it boots the ssd, argh...

How this is possible, and more importante how do I solve this or more precisely how do I make my usb visible again?

Below is the photo from the error in recovery...

PS: Suddenly all is normal again... no more snail pace or programs not opening...  

IMG_0041.jpeg

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

I'm back and discovered some interesting things:

1 - Tried to re install macOS Big with the recovery and it gave me an error that I hadn't see yet...

2 - I'm not able to see my install usb at boot menu, or if I go into the bios and choose boot from usb it boots the ssd, argh...

How this is possible, and more importante how do I solve this or more precisely how do I make my usb visible again?

Below is the photo from the error in recovery...

PS: Suddenly all is normal again... no more snail pace or programs not opening...  

IMG_0041.jpeg

The servers are down. I just tried to download  from the apple store I got that error too

• Like 1

Luckily I requested and got the Update relatively early as it seems the amount of requests has broken the Apple Servers judging from the amount

Spoiler

1019279113_Screenshot2020-11-12at22_09_13.thumb.png.9df5b2373edccd5e84580caf73dcae54.png

reported failed D/Loads. As a test I just tried to get the D/Load from the App Store and was hit with this.

*Edit - All is back to normal now with Apple Servers. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by eSaF
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, BALDY_MAN said:

up date for me didnt show up. trying to download from the apple store but its really slow. (time remaning  =one day):unsure:

All sorted now. I first had to unenrolled my developer account. with the terminal command.

reboot cleared Vram

then I got notification of the update

ran update

Don't need to clear NVRAM, just use the terminal command. Sometimes unrenrolling through the GUI leaves cruft behind. Using seedutil is the most reliable way. 

48 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

Install easy after a months of test :hysterical:

1121146191_Capturedcranle2020-11-1216_36_28.png.368e687d97422c99b360b3ccc7469d70.png

Except that's RC2 not GM.

I have just Update to  (20B29)

My first install is from the Installassistant.pkg :P

I thought the link I had was for the Final

EDIT *** I did so many Big Sur updates that I did not realize that at the start I had the RC2:lol:

2072455636_Capturedcranle2020-11-1218_57_18.png.4d2f651399c562d156562298a6ef29cb.png

• Like 4