OpenCanopy Icons

blackosx
1,484 posts in this topic

Thanks. This was my first round of icons using this style. When I get more time I will aim to generate a new set of these in Photoshop with alpha mask (rather than Cinema4D) so they’re not solid images on grey background. I can then generate a set compatible with a black background to give more flexibility to the user.

Edited by blackosx
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30/6/2020 at 15:42, blackosx said:

O penCanopy_Pick_and_Mix_Icons_3

Sobre la base del último conjunto y agregando lentamente a la colección, he incluido los íconos faltantes, no obligatorios, Otros y Externos que busca OpenCanopy. Ahora también hay algunas unidades externas blancas, algunas de Microsoft y Microsoft Windows 10 y algunas unidades internas preliminares con etiquetas.

Creo que puede ser bueno eventualmente tener algún tipo de repositorio visual para estos donde será fácil desplazarse y tal vez simplemente descargar los de interés ... De todos modos, eso es para más adelante, por ahora seguiré publicando un puñado mientras los creo.

Ocultar contenidos

Open-Canopy-Pick-and-Mix-Icons-3.jpg

Hello friend, where could I find them? I'm tired of looking and I can't find them.

7 hours ago, erpipas46 said:

Hello friend, where could I find them? I'm tired of looking and I can't find them.

All individual icons can be found at the OpenCanopyIcons repository. Most of these icons can be found in the icon packs (as shown by @Matgen84 above), though the drive icons with labels are not in any icon packs.

If you wish to get the individual icons then you can either clone the repository

git clone https://github.com/blackosx/OpenCanopyIcons.git

Or download the Github repository as a zip archive and extract the files from there.

opencanopyicons-github-zip-download.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am trying to make a custom Selector.icns but when I adding to my Resource folder it is broken the OpenCanopy and it didn't show. I attached my .pngs can somebody look at it.

But I wonder what is the default color of the Selector? Looks like transparent? 

Here is the usage; Its create a Selector icns but when I add it doesn't work. BTW I am using 512x512 and 256x256 png is the size can be wrong?

830662246_ScreenShot2021-01-03at20_56_21.thumb.png.1b8f2b3f25c5e8a050cd3d3657d4bf59.png

Icon PNG.zip

Edited by telepati

14 hours ago, telepati said:

Hi guys, I am trying to make a custom Selector.icns but when I adding to my Resource folder it is broken the OpenCanopy and it didn't show. I attached my .pngs can somebody look at it.

But I wonder what is the default color of the Selector? Looks like transparent? 

Here is the usage; Its create a Selector icns but when I add it doesn't work. BTW I am using 512x512 and 256x256 png is the size can be wrong?

Icon PNG.zip

Hi @telepati Take a look to @chris1111 tools

https://github.com/chris1111/Icnspack-Builder

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, telepati said:

Hi guys, I am trying to make a custom Selector.icns but when I adding to my Resource folder it is broken the OpenCanopy and it didn't show.

BTW I am using 512x512 and 256x256 png is the size can be wrong?

Wrong size. Only 80x80 and 40x40 for Selector. 

P.S. Please don't write to the bugtracker about it. We won't do other size.

Edited by Andrey1970
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Andrey1970 said:

You also can use a background in 0.6.6+

For example: ModernBackground.icns.zip

Yes, I had a quick play with it earlier. 

1 hour ago, Andrey1970 said:

Also supported transparency for background.

That's Cool! 

EDIT:

Looks much better on your system when using full res!

I currently see only 1024x768 (no GOP here on my old video card and AFAIK, OC does not have an equivalent to Clover's PatchVBios where it take highest res from EDID and patches the vbios with that) so will have to adjust images to suit.

07153800.png

Edited by blackosx