OpenCanopy Icons

blackosx
1,484 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, eSaF said:

@chris1111 - I haven't forgotten your valuable contribution to the community, my only wish to be half as talented as you guys.

thank you my friend  you are a verry gentleman :D as i always said regarding my themes creations, i'm not a pro like blackosx i do it for fun and challenge.

• Like 3

@eSaF

For me you are already a guru but... what to say about Blackosx, Chameleon Team, CVad, chris1111, dmazar, Download-Fritz, Elconiglio, ErmaC, Kabyl, MaLdOn, Mieze, mitch_de, netkas, Oldnapalm, Pavo, Pike R. Alpha, PMheart, RehabMan, Slice , STLVNUB, Toleda, vandroiy2013, vitt9696 and so many others that I don't remember now? What a group of thinking minds!!!

I know it's OT but I can't resist this little tribute.

Edited by miliuco
Added MaLdOn.
  • Like 3

Just now, miliuco said:

@eSaF

For me you are already a guru but... what to say about Blackosx, Chameleon Team, CVad, chris1111, dmazar, Download-Fritz, Elconiglio, ErmaC, Kabyl, Mieze, mitch_de, netkas, Oldnapalm, Pavo, Pike R. Alpha, PMheart, RehabMan, Slice , STLVNUB, Toleda, vandroiy2013, vitt9696 and so many others that I don't remember now? What a group of thinking minds!!!

I know it's OT but I can't resist this little tribute.

I totally agree, but I can honestly say hand on heart blackosx and chris1111 were and are the two I go to first for Customization and have a ton of there work from way back in a folder on a usb drive.

• Like 2

Thanks guys. Always nice to hear feedback, but I am a small part of this larger community, just like yourselves, and will always try to contribute whenever I can, of course time allowing. :P

55 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

thank you my friend  you are a verry gentleman :D as i always said regarding my themes creations, i'm not a pro like blackosx i do it for fun and challenge.

Funny thing is, I don't consider myself a pro either. Just something I do for fun and a challenge. :)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, blackosx said:

Thanks guys. Always nice to hear feedback, but I am a small part of this larger community, just like yourselves, and will always try to contribute whenever I can, of course time allowing. :P

Funny thing is, I don't consider myself a pro either. Just something I do for fun and a challenge. :)

If your not a Pro were is the Pro on the themes Building Hackintosh community :lol: you are the reference for all:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, blackosx said:

And we are grateful for that any which way Bro.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, odemolay said:

thanks for the tip and for seeing this @blackosx. I put in my image folder a Modernshell.icns of one of the @chris1111 themes. but that did not change anything. if you try it does it work for you?

Right and Left must ba at 80x80 you have 85x85 this is the probleme

I test your attaching theme with my arrow and its work 

you have also to duplicate Tool then rename to Shell

08201651.png

EDT *** Attaching correction themes

Resources nonop 2.zip

ModernLeft.icns.zip

ModernRight.icns.zip

Test with the orig arrow 

08203505.thumb.png.f5bc4dd1dab5e3b76c656afbe5d8ef65.png

Edited by chris1111
EDIT **** Attaching correction themes
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, chris1111 said:

Right and Left must be at 80x80 you have 85x85 this is the problem...

Right. You have found the problem. Well done. And you have also made Left and Right icons quickly and well designed.

08224450.png.18a5b7c4ac56d0721c920346fc7e6664.png

Edited by miliuco
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, miliuco said:

Right. You have found the problem. Well done. And you have also made Left and Right icons quickly and well designed.

08224450.png.18a5b7c4ac56d0721c920346fc7e6664.png

Yea thanks :D the Left and Right show only in Laptop Dont know why?

On my Probook is show but not really usable :unsure: 

Edited by chris1111
Left and Right works

10 hours ago, chris1111 said:

Yea thanks :D the Left and Right show only in Laptop Dont know why?

On my Probook is show but not really usable :unsure:

On my PC, Left and Right look good and work fine, both on this theme and yours which I have tried to compare. I have put all the tools to see the arrows in action :)

nonop.thumb.png.fdf0c7f13afa04bf9cd61747f633ac6c.png

chris.thumb.png.7b9341bc341618f4238f1dac01cb2fa8.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, miliuco said:

On my PC, Left and Right look good and work fine, both on this theme and yours which I have tried to compare. I have put all the tools to see the arrows in action :)

nonop.thumb.png.fdf0c7f13afa04bf9cd61747f633ac6c.png

chris.thumb.png.7b9341bc341618f4238f1dac01cb2fa8.png

thanks What action are they doing?

I probably need put all tools on my PC to see arrow

Edited by chris1111

20 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

thanks What action are they doing?

I probably need put all tools on my PC to see arrow

They work as expected. Screen scrolls left or right showing the other icons.
If you don't have enough icons to fill the screen, you won't see it. That is why I loaded all the OpenCore tools.

My monitor is 27 ". If yours is larger, you will need fake entries or something similar to fill the width of the screen.

Edited by miliuco
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, miliuco said:

They work as expected. Screen scrolls left or right showing the other icons.
If you don't have enough icons to fill the screen, you won't see it. That is why I loaded all the OpenCore tools.

My monitor is 27 ". If yours is larger, you will need fake entries or something similar to fill the width of the screen.

Got it thanks B)

09114955.thumb.png.3bb9da762dd253ba0b766c6093970d3e.png

• Like 1

18 hours ago, miliuco said:

Thanks. I have used your CircleBlob theme for a few months, I like this theme, it needs to be updated to 0.6.6.

Thank you! :thumbsup_anim: I'm glad you like it. I will slowly update my old themes for 0.6.6. But the only thing you need to add to them is a left and right arrow from the main OcBinaryData.

1 hour ago, pkdesign said:

Thank you! :thumbsup_anim: I'm glad you like it. I will slowly update my old themes for 0.6.6. But the only thing you need to add to them is a left and right arrow from the main OcBinaryData.

Yes, that is what I have done, but maybe later you will make some arrows that fit more the theme.