[pre-release] macOS High Sierra 10.13.4

MaLd0n
456 posts in this topic

You shouldn't be injecting a FB anymore.

Without Inject FB,my Sapphire Vega 64 name is detected correct in 10.13.4,but it only works with the dp port near the hdmi,the other two dp ports are no working and the display monitor is in black screen and it immediately enters the energy saving model. When I using IORegistryExplorer to find “display”, there are six display connection ports in my hackintosh,they have the same name "ATY,AMDRadeonFrameBuffer", but my vega only have four display ports,3 DP and 1 HDMI. When I inject the FB name, it become normal ,and there have four display connection ports when I searching with IORegistryExplorer. My display monitor is Dell U2414H,and I have tested it in 10.13.4 last night. If you think I'm completely wrong, you can test it with the same devices and tell me about your test result.

I can not promise that these methods works,But our purpose is to make it work normally.
  • Like 1

Without Inject FB,my Sapphire Vega 64 name is detected correct in 10.13.4,but it only works with the dp port near the hdmi,the other two dp ports are no working and the display monitor is in black screen and it immediately enters the energy saving model. When I using IORegistryExplorer to find “display”, there are six display connection ports in my hackintosh,they have the same name "ATY,AMDRadeonFrameBuffer", but my vega only have four display ports,3 DP and 1 HDMI. When I inject the FB name, it become normal ,and there have four display connection ports when I searching with IORegistryExplorer. My display monitor is Dell U2414H,and I have tested it in 10.13.4 last night. If you think I'm completely wrong, you can test it with the same devices and tell me about your test result.

I can not promise that these methods works,But our purpose is to make it work normally.

RX560 FB ?

In my case I am not using a custom remap because I have only with port limits all functionality from 2.0 to 3.1 Usb port tested each one with usb 2&3 usb pen only one 3.1 on motherboard back plate is not working (no usb and no usb3 device is working on it)

I see now PmHeart and Pavo finding I have to test with this new patch

Edited by Guest

From what I can tell for the time being (Unfortunately I don't have any disassembler currently), they seemed to remove AppleUSBXHCIPCI::createPorts() in which was the previous patch located. (EDIT: They moved it to AppleUSBXHCI::createPorts(), and you can see XREF in XHCIPCI binary, therefore this might probably be the new friend that we are supposed to play with. See below for the exact patch, I don't guarantee that it will work though.)

I'm having a talk with @KGP-iMacPro, he said that he could get rid of the patch on his X299 MB. (EDIT: So why? This is really weird...)

[EDIT]:

I seemed to find something interesting!

Please try this patch: (It's NOT working according to @Pavo!!!)

41 83 FE 10 0F 85 -> 41 83 FE xx 0F 85

Also, note that you should patch AppleUSBXHCI, instead of AppleUSBXHCIPCI.

in my case it hangs here

post-468967-0-22767700-1516971957_thumb.jpg

Good news the Dual Graphics Intel HD 3000 and the GeForce GT 1030 works wonderfully Dual Screen supported in 10.13.4  :D

119.jpg

captu290.png

No Glitch Intel HD 3000 because I have both InjectorGPU
  • Like 3

They added an extra prelinked kernel (immutable) and it’s matching with some extra folders that are now loaded into EFI partition: Has anyone else seen these? Maybe extra Spectre and Meltdown security?

Edit:   Its on Main Partition.

• Like 1

My Vega 64 is finally able to idle without the fans sounding like a jet engine.  My x299 system is water cooled so it's the only audible thing in my case since it still has the reference air cooler shroud on it.  Sadly I too have the single DP port that's working along with the HDMI.  Fortunately I only have 2 monitors working but would like to get a third at some point down the road.

The same to you…And finally I sloved this problem with inject FB. Maybe we should do something like "CFG_FB_limit" in WhateverGreen.

• Like 3

Good news the Dual Graphics Intel HD 3000 and the GeForce GT 1030 works wonderfully Dual Screen supported in 10.13.4  :D

119.jpg

captu290.png

No Glitch Intel HD 3000 because I have both InjectorGPU

Do you have video switching in your BIOS?  How do you switch GPU's?

Do you have video switching in your BIOS?  How do you switch GPU's?

This is my Dell Optiplex 790 

its not Video Switching , its an option Multi Display , when this option is enable I can boot to the HD 3000 when the screen is plug on Display Port

So..... after researching for 3 days on USB port-limit patch I have given up and went with the advise from ReHabman. I used 10.13.3 with the port-limit patch to map out my USB ports and create a SSDT for them. Went back to 10.13.4 without the port-limit patch (which doesn't work anyways) using the SSDT I created and USBInjectAll.kext seems like all my ports are working as intended. 

• Like 1

solve, just add my USBX again, i forget add, bios update yesterday, no more logs

USBX, original from iMac17,1

Device (USBX)
        {
            Name (_ADR, Zero)  // _ADR: Address
            Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)  // _DSM: Device-Specific Method
            {
                If (LEqual (Arg2, Zero))
                {
                    Return (Buffer (One)
                    {
                         0x03                                           
                    })
                }

Return (Package (0x08)
                {
                    "kUSBSleepPowerSupply", 
                    0x13EC, 
                    "kUSBSleepPortCurrentLimit", 
                    0x0834, 
                    "kUSBWakePowerSupply", 
                    0x13EC, 
                    "kUSBWakePortCurrentLimit", 
                    0x0834
                })
            }
        }

add device EC and boom

01.png

02.png

Have all here ;)

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/321872-guide-sierra-on-gigabyte-mobos-serie-200-kabylake-dsdt/

• Like 1

solve, just add my USBX again, i forget add, bios update yesterday, no more logs

USBX, original from iMac17,1

Device (USBX)
        {
            Name (_ADR, Zero)  // _ADR: Address
            Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)  // _DSM: Device-Specific Method
            {
                If (LEqual (Arg2, Zero))
                {
                    Return (Buffer (One)
                    {
                         0x03                                           
                    })
                }

Return (Package (0x08)
                {
                    "kUSBSleepPowerSupply", 
                    0x13EC, 
                    "kUSBSleepPortCurrentLimit", 
                    0x0834, 
                    "kUSBWakePowerSupply", 
                    0x13EC, 
                    "kUSBWakePortCurrentLimit", 
                    0x0834
                })
            }
        }

add device EC and boom

attachicon.gif01.png

attachicon.gif02.png

Have all here ;)

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/321872-guide-sierra-on-gigabyte-mobos-serie-200-kabylake-dsdt/

What is this for?

What is this for?

is a correct usb property, u can check iMac17,1 tables/ioreg

before 10.13.4 only patch + device EC solve, appears correct porperties and usb work perfect

in 10.13.4 patch dont work more, i add usbinjectall + usbx + device EC

i think in new versions UsbInjectall have properties, new versions broke my patches(serie 7, 8, 9, x99), i'm back to old version

Guest ricoc90

Anyone else having issues with Handoff+Continuity and Keychain?

I can't use Keychain because when it asks for authorisation and I chose for using my authorisation code, it will send me the verification SMS but when I enter it it says that my authorisation code is wrong, even though it obviously isn't. When I chose to authorize using a different device, nothing happens at all.

Handoff+Continuity, Personal hotspot and AirDrop doesn't work anymore either.
My PC can not be found by and can not find any other off my devices.
HandOff+Continuity doesn't work. Fun fact: At first the Console shows me this:

Checking view / circle status for |ContinuityUnlock|:  SOSCCStatus: (InternalError)  Error: (Error Domain=com.apple.security.sos.error Code=2 "Public Key isn't available. The iCloud Password must be provided to the syncing subsystem to repair this." UserInfo={NSDescription=Public Key isn't available. The iCloud Password must be provided to the syncing subsystem to repair this.})

After attempting to reactivate the Keychain it shows me this:

Checking view / circle status for |ContinuityUnlock|:  SOSCCStatus: (NotInCircle)  Error: ((null))

Edit: reconfiguring the keychain doesn't work either. "can not reconfigure keychain because there was an error while communicating with the iCloud server. Try again"

Edit2: On my Probook everything seems to work fine, so I'll do a clean install tomorrow. It seems that somehow something has gotten messed up on my PC.

Edited by ricoc90

is a correct usb property, u can check iMac17,1 tables/ioreg

before 10.13.4 only patch + device EC solve, appears correct porperties and usb work perfect

in 10.13.4 patch dont work more, i add usbinjectall + usbx + device EC

i think in new versions UsbInjectall have properties, new versions broke my patches(serie 7, 8, 9, x99), i'm back to old version

Is any one else getting this on their main partition, the Payloads and Scripts folders?    USB related?    It has the same numeric name as the added immutable kernel (extra) in the Prelinkedkernel folder.

post-1753549-0-69781400-1517011507_thumb.png.  post-1753549-0-49148600-1517011962_thumb.png

Is any one else getting this on their main partition, the Payloads and Scripts folders?    USB related?    It has the same numeric name as the added immutable kernel (extra) in the Prelinkedkernel folder.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2018-01-26 at 3.55.48 PM.png.  attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2018-01-26 at 4.12.05 PM.png

Can your Ryzen Hackintosh boot to desktop at 10.13.4 DB1 ?

My FX-6300 hackintosh got frozen.

Need update of new AMD kernel I think.