379 posts in this topic

I've tried /Library/Extensions (no injection), and injecting from /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

Neither works. Same panic.

Already updated; other relevant info is in my signature.

Not using those.

Try this, otherwise if it also doesn't work for unknown reason; just report this issue to @vit9696 with AppleALC detail debug logs. Thanks. 

r4288_Lilu_AppleALC_v1.21_dbg.zip

• Like 2

Try this, otherwise if it also doesn't work for unknown reason; just report this issue to @vit9696 with AppleALC detail debug logs. Thanks. 

Thanks for your attached files which enable DP audio from Intel HD 4600 & HDMI audio from GTX-1060 again !

The other 1.2.1 version with smaller file size of Lilu & AppleALC provided by ricoc90 (Post# 65) can NOT enable DP audio from Intel HD 4600.

• Like 1

I managed to install 10.13.2 after numerous failures.  Until I tried a different method, I got the osinstall.pkg is either missing or damaged message.  What was happening was the first time I had an error on bootup, the files in Library/Updates were automatically deleted.  Realizing this, I saved the files to my desktop before rebooting (after downloading the entire update again.) It still didn't work but I didn't need to download the update anymore.  This time, I took one of Pike R. Alpha's update scripts and modified it for the particular update and files needed for 10.13.2 beta.  I then copied the update files I had saved on my desktop to the tmp folder that Pike's script downloads to.  When I ran the script and it saw the files there, it skipped the downloading portion and went right to creating an installer.dmg.  It then ran the installer and I got 10.13.2 running. 

However, I can't seem to get Safari working.  It starts up but never loads.  I just get the spinning beach ball.  For now, I'm using my much-despised Chrome but at least it's working.

I had to boot into single user mode, delete Lilu 1.2.0, rebuild kextcache, reboot.

Install Lilu 1.2.1, repair permissions and rebuild cache, reboot.

Kexts installed to L/E.

Thanks your method work I also had to update whatevergreen.

I was able to update with no problems just download reboot (boot installer from clover) it will disappear once your done and that’s t

Guest ricoc90

Thanks for your attached files which enable DP audio from Intel HD 4600 & HDMI audio from GTX-1060 again !

The other 1.2.1 version with smaller file size of Lilu & AppleALC provided by ricoc90 (Post# 65) can NOT enable DP audio from Intel HD 4600.

How did you compile Lilu?

Guest ricoc90

Downloads and  Run  :)

Yeah i know, but jsl reported that Lilu compiled by me did not work, while the one compiled by Badruzeus does. It's the same Lilu version, so maybe the issue is within my compiling

I compiled it through terminal (xcodebuild)

Yeah i know, but jsl reported that Lilu compiled by me did not work, while the one compiled by Badruzeus does. It's the same Lilu version, so maybe the issue is within my compiling

I compiled it through terminal (xcodebuild)

Yes I notice this for me also better to compile by Xcode's , I have compile them and its work good

Guest ricoc90

Well, he compiled Lilu and AppleALC in debug rather than Release, but that's the only difference afaik. Strange thing. Anyway, I guess this is off-topic  :lol:

The version compiled by me (both Lilu and AppleALC) works for me without any problems by the way

I managed to install 10.13.2 after numerous failures.  Until I tried a different method, I got the osinstall.pkg is either missing or damaged message.  What was happening was the first time I had an error on bootup, the files in Library/Updates were automatically deleted.  Realizing this, I saved the files to my desktop before rebooting (after downloading the entire update again.) It still didn't work but I didn't need to download the update anymore.  This time, I took one of Pike R. Alpha's update scripts and modified it for the particular update and files needed for 10.13.2 beta.  I then copied the update files I had saved on my desktop to the tmp folder that Pike's script downloads to.  When I ran the script and it saw the files there, it skipped the downloading portion and went right to creating an installer.dmg.  It then ran the installer and I got 10.13.2 running. 

However, I can't seem to get Safari working.  It starts up but never loads.  I just get the spinning beach ball.  For now, I'm using my much-despised Chrome but at least it's working.

what script?

what script?

This is the script I revised.  It will not actually download the files but, if you already have them and copy them to a folder called 091-41917 in your private/tmp folder, when you run the script, it will find that you already have them and skip to compiling and running the installer.  Beware, it takes several minutes for the installer to run (nearly a half hour.). Also beware, I couldn't get Safari to work and it must be due to an issue in one of the frameworks because App Store doesn't work either.  I use Time Machine and was able to revert to a snapshot from just before I ran my update.  It took only a minute to revert back to the snapshot so I had a working installation of 10.13.1 in no time at all.  I tried using the installer a few times and it never worked exactly right.  Maybe you can figure out what I failed to revise in the script to make it work perfectly.  Alternatively, we can wait until Pike R. Alpha updates the script in his GitHub.  You have been warned!

update_1013.2_17C60c.sh.zip

P.S. - To run the script, in Terminal type-    sudo bash    Then drag the script to your Terminal window and press Enter.  Enter your admin password and the script will start running.

I've tried /Library/Extensions (no injection), and injecting from /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

Neither works. Same panic.

Already updated; other relevant info is in my signature.

I think I've some kind of weird kernelcache issue.

17C60c always boots fine (with Lilu/AppleALC injects) from a separate install. After updating kextcaches on the main drive (while booted from alternate install), main drive then boots normally—but only once. On subsequent reboots from main drive, KP behavior returns. Strange.

I think I've some kind of weird kernelcache issue.

17C60c always boots fine (with Lilu/AppleALC injects) from a separate install. After updating kextcaches on the main drive (while booted from alternate install), main drive then boots normally—but only once. On subsequent reboots from main drive, KP behavior returns. Strange.

Update from 10.13.1 to 10.13.2 beta through the app store, without any installation error or KP. Web Driver installed and assumed by OS, but without graphical acceleration.
Using latest Clover r4289, Lilu 1.2.1 and AppleALC 1.2.1

post-1313347-0-57085200-1509922915_thumb.png

post-1313347-0-36091000-1509922927_thumb.png

Update from 10.13.1 to 10.13.2 beta through the app store, without any installation error or KP. Web Driver installed and assumed by OS, but without graphical acceleration.

Using latest Clover r4289, Lilu 1.2.1 and AppleALC 1.2.1

See how to 10.13.2 WEB DRIVERS

• Like 1

Thanks chris!

I used the Web Driver already ready and made available in post # 21 by ricoc90. Installed without errors, but without acceleration...

Have U tried uninstalling prev. Web Driver 1st then reinstalling a new one using this method:)

• Like 1

Thanks chris!

I used the Web Driver already ready and made available in post # 21 by ricoc90. Installed without errors, but without acceleration...

I Gives you my  testing and working solution with official Package Nvidia

• Like 1