AppleHDA Solution - Work in progress

Taruga

4,108 posts in this topic

Well, this is partially true for me. Infact if I remove nvinject pc shut down some times properly but only

in some particular situation , for example if I have my USB wifi key attached does not shut down as well

even withouth nvinject

But for my experience if I remove AppleHDA shutdown

works on 100% basis (with HP pavilion dv6500 6600 at least)!

In addition if I remove NVInject and attach my wifi key and I boot with " -f -v " when I (incomplete) shut down

I can see on the screen a specific kernel panic error regarding AppleHDA....here it is:

[...]

panic(cpu 1 caller 0x003E975C): "A driver releasing a(n) AppleHDAController has corrupted the

registry\n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-1228.3.13/libkern/c++/OS=bject.cpp:241"

Debugger called:

[...]

This is last message so I suppose the shutdown process hang because of this error

but I'm not and expert and I don't know what this means

Does anybody else have this error as well? If we could

isolate this error maybe you guys could fix the problem....

my problem it's the same... when i shutdown i see a panic if i have installed applehda kext... the screen shutdown but for 1 ms i see a panic text.... with an alc268 too...

\after installing HDA 9228 I lost my Headphone sound also

I installed with patcher 2.0

There is no 2.0 yet, what do you mean?
hmmm,

i did install hda 1.20 with latest coden n injet kext

did work for 1st time on reboot doesnt work then on sleep n come back to normall?

i dont kno it ll work on next boot or not?

this is feedback on 9228

Why are you using 1.2?

The last known patch that works with 9228 is the 1.16 but also why using that also when Taruga made a new patched AppleHDA for 9228, is the STAC9228_0x83847616.zip on the 1st post.

Don't ask who, you already know - the Search function on this forum will help you... a few posts away from here is a temporary solution for AD1988 cards.

Hint: It is in one of my posts :)

Damn... why people still don't know about Search functions (my friend asked once: have you been banned on Google? :D )

Damn... why people still don't know about Search functions (my friend asked once: have you been banned on Google? :D )

Hahahaha. Oh man...I would die if that ever happened to me (and if it were even possible). I don't know who would be more mad: me, or the people that would have to hear me ask stupid questions all day.

"GOOGLE: The cure for the common idiot" :o

Hey guys,

I have the 975xbx2, patched properly and functioning fine for sound OUT. I am trying to get the mic jack to work, unfortunately to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Side note, I also have a PCI SB x-fi Fatal1ty in this box. It appears no SB cards are supported at all with OSX/x86. This also correct?