Help - boot with Lenovo M900z

luky35

547 posts in this topic

@cyberdevs hi,

Now the installation works ok. Thank you very much for your help.   :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:

I have installed macOS High Sierra and everything works (USB, audio, network ...)  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:

Yay!!!!!!!   :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

Now computer goes normally to shutdown as it should. Computer works great with Sierra and it loads faster than with 10.12.5.

I had to use number 3 for audio, it does not work with number 1.

Everything else is ok for now.

• Like 1

Well I'm not sure what would be the cause. did you change anything in the EFI folder?

No no no  :(

I can not find any tools right now to unpack the High Sierra to USB and then install the clover, and try it.

You can run macOS High Sierra installer from macOS Sierra and select the USB disk as the destination and it will extract the installer files to the USB disk. You don't need any extra tool to do that.

After the process is completed do not reboot the system, Mount the EFI partition on the USB disk, copy the EFI folder you have for macOS High Sierra and then reboot and boot from the USB disk, once clover is loaded select the disk that you just installed macOS High Sierra to and let the installation continue.