Help - boot with Lenovo M900z

luky35

547 posts in this topic

@cyberdevs hi,

I'm back on macOS Sierra 10.12.5 which works great.

i'll go back to High Sierra after bugs are fixed.

Do I have to add SSDT-UIAD.aml in SSDT-XOSI.aml from High Sierra to Clover -- ACPI -- Patched --- where DSDT.aml file already exists or that isn't neccessary?

Hi Luky35,

You can use the SSDT-UIAC.aml or any other SSDT/DSDT files will all macOS versions. In general if the DSDT/SSDT are working ok for you and they are properly patched there is no hard on using them so yes, keep them in ACPI/patched folder.

Hi Luky35,

You can use the SSDT-UIAC.aml or any other SSDT/DSDT files will all macOS versions. In general if the DSDT/SSDT are working ok for you and they are properly patched there is no hard on using them so yes, keep them in ACPI/patched folder.

thank you very much.

I listen to the internet radio via iTunes, and if the computer is inactive for a while, it goes to sleep.

In the re-work I have to log in and then the internet station has no volume. I get it back when I reset my computer.

Is there a solution for this?

this is a know issue that you lose audio after sleep. On intel graphics on some systems it works but on most systems it doesn't.

You can edit your config.plist and under Boot section choose Darkwake=8 you also need to install CodecCommander.kext inside /S/L/E using kext wizard or kext utility.

If this solution doesn't work you need to prevent the system from going to sleep.

CodecCommander.kext.zip

I think you'll need to test with and without them, I don't use my Intel HD 530 GPU so I don't know for sure.

But as far as I know you might need to keep the lilu.kext because AppleALC.kext will still need the Lilu.kext

In the signature he uses VoodooHDA which is another way to activate the Audio. Check his signature.

If you are using AppleALC.kext you'll need these flags:

-alcbeta, -lilubeta and in case you are using IntelGraphicsFixup.kext you will need -igfxbeta as well.

But either way you can test with and without them, just use a USB disk as a backup or use the USB disk as your boot device to make sure everything is working ok. Then you can make the necessary changes to your main config.plist and kext folder.