Help - boot with Lenovo M900z

luky35

547 posts in this topic

I created a custom SSDT for my USB ports a while back. I didn't plug a SD Card, but it does work on my rig. It's SD Card slot on my case's header. But It must be different on Luky35's computer.

Although my SD port is not Realtek and it connects directly to the USB header ports on the mainboard.

Nothing special. I need to copy all images from SD to USB because SD can not be used on Hackintosh.

I will not install Windows on the SD because it is a Mac law and I like to use it.

ESP (EFI System Partition) is a part of the HDD/SSD which is used for EFI/UEFI boot in new computers. Although Legacy BIOS systems can boot from EFI partitions as well but they need a special boot loader or boot sector to be written in the EFI partition to make it bootable.

If you choose "Install for UEFI booting only" and "Install Clover in the ESP" the EFI folder of the clover will be installed in the EFI partition. If you only select "Install for UEFI booting only" the clover's EFI folder and the boot loaders will be installed in the root partition of your macOS drive or selected drive.

I removed it from Clover patched folder SSDT-UIAC.aml, and SSDT-XOSI.aml,  removed it from EHC1 to EH01 AND EHC2 to EH02 config.plist, tested it out and it works without any additions.

I only left DSDT.aml inside patched folder.

Ok, plug a usb device in each USB port and plug in a SD Card in the SD card slot and send me the IOReg along with the SSDT-UIAC.aml that I created for you. I'll add your SD card reader to the SSDT file and you will have SD card support as well.