Help - boot with Lenovo M900z

luky35

547 posts in this topic

@cuberdevs hi,

Audio doesn't work for me and I have changed HDAS for HDEV in config.plist and I need to have VodooHDA.kext and  AppleHDADisable.kext in Extensions folder.

Then I get the sound working.

I have AppleALC.kext and ACPI / pached / DSDT.aml.

Hi,

My name is Cyberdevs by the way not cuberdevs :D

And it's nice to finally get the audio to work.

If you are using the VoodooHDA you won't need AppleALC.kext you can remove it or you can just let it be there. But lily.kext is needed specially for the IntelGraphicsFixup.kext leave it in the kext folder.

Hi,

My name is Cyberdevs by the way not cuberdevs :D

And it's nice to finally get the audio to work.

If you are using the VoodooHDA you won't need AppleALC.kext you can remove it or you can just let it be there. But lily.kext is needed specially for the IntelGraphicsFixup.kext leave it in the kext folder.

@Cyberdevs

Sorry typing error. 

Hi there,

I've been looking around and in one of the topics @Slice suggested to use the 0x193b0000 ig-platform-id for intel HD 530 although it was suggested for macOS High Sierra but it's worth a shot.

Try it and let me know.

Hi there,

I've been looking around and in one of the topics @Slice suggested to use the 0x193b0000 ig-platform-id for intel HD 530 although it was suggested for macOS High Sierra but it's worth a shot.

Try it and let me know.

After every reset I get panic warning, pc resets itself and loads normally. If I reset it again I will again get a panic, reset and normal load. It looks like something is missing that it doesn't load ok every time.

Once the macOS is loaded completely run the following commands in terminal one by one.

if you get kernel panic and after a restart it loads correctly you need to clean the kext cache and kernel cache.

1. sudo nvram -c

2. sudo purge
3. sudo rm -f /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache && sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

sudo update_dyld_shared_cache -force